It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: eisegesis

The how and why has nothing to do with Q and what they are trying to accomplish. I'm hoping this group will lead me to something else entirely and help me to make sense of it. I have no idea if it will work but i have to at least try.

Where are you heading? Nowhere.

I understood perfectly well what you were saying in your original post.

There's a saying that goes - when you commiserate with your neighbor, if he's kind hearted, he will thank you, but if he's hard hearted, he will scorn you.

I didn't understand the response or why it was given so many stars.

Many of us are here for similar reasons based on experience.

What's interesting is to see all the evidence that the experience was valid and the suspicions well founded.

Also, belief in Jesus or a higher power isn't required for participation although that said, I agree with Carl Jung that the only way to enter the fray with one's entire being is to have a working and functional theological framework so that there are forces capable of rushing to our aid in time of need. Then again, such forces and protection can still exist without requiring as a precondition our prior belief or faith.

I'm always amazed at what seems to show up right on time when needed.

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Here is Linda's latest vid. Lot of Q "coincidences
edit on 18-3-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
A Reminder -

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Your attention please.

please meditate on these important points as they are the core values of posting on ATS.

*All members are allowed to post in the thread
*All posts must be on-topic
*It is possible to ignore posts we do not like
*We do not have to reply to posts we disagree with
*The alert function is not for gate-keeping nor for getting even with others
*Be nice to each other

Members will be held to these values and the thread will be under increased scrutiny until people get back to normal.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Vid embed not working. Can you provide the URL?

Btw, when entering, just click on the share button on youtube, grab that url, then eliminate everything before the last / including the /, and that's how it's best done.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I was talking about online agreements.

Say every time you log in to an MMO, there is that splash screen that you need to agree to with all the T&Cs.

How many people actually take the time to carefully read it? Even once?

I would guess not many do.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here we go...

twitter.com...

At least they're trying to prepare people. Not sure this is the best method, though.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Here we go...

twitter.com...

At least they're trying to prepare people. Not sure this is the best method, though.

"There's a misunderstanding but we're not going to talk about it," a woman at the home told Fox 29 San Antonio.

No, no by all means do tell.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thanks for the tip

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Here we go...

twitter.com...

Problem is that's not even the worst they do to humans. I guarantee you if someone leaks info about the warehouses people will take it to the streets and burn them to the ground with everyone in it. The majority of the population couldn't handle it.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I was talking about online agreements.

Say every time you log in to an MMO, there is that splash screen that you need to agree to with all the T&Cs.

How many people actually take the time to carefully read it? Even once?

I would guess not many do.

I think you're right. Most do not. They just want the shiny thing promised.

For me personally, it depends. I weigh a bunch of different factors before reading or not.

With software and services online, I know they are going to do whatever they want to do.

I'm sure that most never give it a second thought.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Here we go...

twitter.com...

"There's a misunderstanding but we're not going to talk about it," a woman at the home told Fox 29 San Antonio.

No, no by all means do tell.

Two points of irony here...A) San Antonio Animal Care Services is run by Hivite minions itself, along with the rest of the city government agencies, and B) of all the places where such a story breaks, it has to be the one I reside in...while I'm steady over here talking about human sacrifice and ritual practices.

The Cosmos...it's got jokes.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
It's not about the "shiny thing"
They tell you your not supposed to give out your SS#. try to live and function doing that. you cant.
Same with user agreements. My phone asks for permission to use my location 10 times a day.

Information gathering.
edit on 18-3-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Here we go...

twitter.com...

I would guess they like Santa Muerta, they just haven't gone all the way, yet.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ok then, Hivites ? This can Bee quite a stinging subject to Hive, lol, I mean dive into !
Even though it may seem like a some BIG scary subject to tackle, much of it is all stuff that we've been talking about for years on ATS and many others have written about, basically a bunch of "hives" of bloodlines and secret societies that operate with a hive hierarchy mentality. The thing that most people don't understand or can't comprehend is just how ruthless and cruel their "rituals" allow them to be in the name of their "Religion".

One thing seems to be pretty evident, History was purposely altered, but as Tiger pointed out, the information is there for those that seek it....lol...yup, even "Ancient Aliens" is dropping big hints. After spending at least 20 hrs. the last few days researching and looking at old stuff again through Q eyes, I wouldn't even know where to even begin trying to "steer" anyone in the "Right" direction, much of this is a personal journey with God, whatever that means to you.

This was a pretty interesting article about Hivites, the author claims Jesus's message was the way to break free of mind control !

I believe Jesus woke up from the mind control, started teaching people to resist #Hivitecontrol, & they crucified him (ritual sacrifice) & co-opted his message of self-reliance/empowerment & personal direct relationship with God and twisted it, just as he warned they would do. The #Hivites twisted Jesus’ message, which IS THE WAY to break free of the Hivite control mechanisms, and they replaced it with a narrative that served THEM better; one of self-sacrifice and service to evil Hivites.

cathyfox.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Here we go...

twitter.com...

Problem is that's not even the worst they do to humans. I guarantee you if someone leaks info about the warehouses people will take it to the streets and burn them to the ground with everyone in it. The majority of the population couldn't handle it.

They are also sadly mistaken if they think the majority of the people in this city care about animals. They do not, for religious reasons. The bulk of the population here firmly believes that animals do not have souls, because they are indoctrinated to believe it by the Roman Catholic Church. Animal cruelty is an enormous problem here, all the way around...and that's not even counting the Hivite goons that run the city government and keep SA one of the highest kill locations in the entire country, while lying to the public that they're "no-kill". Austin does the same reprehensible #. Like I said...probably not the best method.

However, there really is no optimal method. The truth has to come out, ready or not.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Jesus's message was the way to break free of mind control !

You might even say that was his purpose for being created and put here in the first place.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thank you Ankh. To be honest if someone told me the things i personally experienced i would declare the person of being insane on the spot. That's why i felt drawn to this thread and Q in the first place. I'm holding back some of my information for safety reasons but it feels amazing to share my thoughts with all of you and vice versa. We the People.

Race,religion,gender,politicial affiliation and so forth doesn't matter here. We are working towards achieving one common goal together and without prejudice. We are the prime example how the world should be.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Here we go...

twitter.com...

I would guess they like Santa Muerta, they just haven't gone all the way, yet.

You mean Santeria?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Down the Rabbit Hole:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join