It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

You beat me to it I was just about to report on that.

It was noted in CNN's article, that people were wondering why they were taking a helicopter from Washington to New York in the first place.

www.cnn.com...

Big scare for them - jolt directed at POTUS?

One of two engines failed, it had to turn back quickly.

They must have been very scared.

Perhaps they don't trust the regular corporate jets or were trying to save money.

They'll end up with military aircraft from now on, no doubt, even if they ended up getting demoted while retaining a tertiary involvement as POTUS changes things around.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'm glad you listed those sources that people can easily dismiss as "out there". If it doesn't resonate with people, it wasn't meant for them.

The first 3 you listed are sources that I've followed for years and are all interconnected. Though any mention of them on ATS incites plenty of ridicule, the specific topics and info they discuss not only tie-in to Q's posts, they pre-date Q by years.

I gotta check out the other two. Thanks tiger!

David Wilcock, Kryon and Ben Fulford, are sources I've been following for years. All this sh#t goes far deeper into the weird than most people are prepared to deal with. This whole thing is actually a fairly gentle awakening, I believe.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I saw an interesting thread on twitter. The general idea was that tillerson allowed Hillary, Huma & Lynn Rothschild to continue to remain on the state dept travel whitelist . Perhaps their travel was very closely monitored by the good guys ( which explains the extreme security detail and weird devices). People were speculating about whether or not they would be allowed re-entry now that tillerson is gone.
Some people feel the falling and wrist injury are to divert attention that she is not allowed to come back or faces arrest upon landing on US soil. Others were speculating that maybe tillerson let her get away and the falling /wrist injury are to seed the public with reasons why she is away from the country during the critical time.. lots of interesting ideas and thoughts being shared right now.

Just thought I'd share.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TRUEAWAKENING

It is common knowledge just the same as this:

Right and Left Handed Path of Magic Exposed:

youtu.be...
youtu.be...

[SNIPPED]

edit on Sun Mar 18 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

You may want to revisit the definition of the term. Like a wise, swashbuckling Spaniard once said, I don't think it means what you think it means.

That is not common knowledge in the least. That is esoteric knowledge that only people who are looking for such things will discover. If you want such knowledge to become common, then you must educate people about it. Which is why we are breaking it down into digestible chunks for people.

To claim it is common knowledge is patently disingenuous. It is also precisely (((their))) justification for keeping humanity ignorant about such things: It's right in front of our faces, so we must like it or we would do something to stop it. It's right there in plain sight, so if we don't notice it, that's our problem.

That the sky is blue is common knowledge. That rain is wet is common knowledge. Why? Because that is information that can pretty much be expected to be known by the vast majority of the people who inhabit this planet of billions.

The things we are discussing here are nowhere near common knowledge. Period. They will be, and that is why we're here. But that is only the beginning. We still have a long way to go...because people get to choose their truth from here on out.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: samuelsson
Nobody going go address Rosiantate's post ? Sorry if im mispelling the name

Is that illegal? What the article suggests?

Second try. Good thing i copy my posts before i hit send.

That's what social media was created for in the first place. It happens to all our personal information and it goes straight to corporations like Twitter,Google or Facebook. We get put in little profile categories and then the information gets sold to the highest bidder. They don't even needed to trick people because they give them the information for free and no longer care about their privacy. Just take a look at all the people who brought a spy tool into there homes without even thinking about the consequences. Information is like currency to them. Twitter got exposed for saving inappropriate but private pics on servers. Did anyone care? Nope. They just ignored it and tweeted the next stupid hashtag.

Facebook is fully aware of this and suddenly it's against their rules. They have done it for years and now because it's about Trump they pretend to care. Hypocrites all of them.

I have to agree completely. The huge number of rule and algorithm changes on the facebooks, is very telling. Even my normie friends are noticing and disconcerted. The desperation is palpable.
edit on 18-3-2018 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

link   
As a tactic, Muller hiring all of the hardcore Dem legal experts places them in a position of conflict-of-interest so as they can not represent any of the people associated with the investigation.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

I'm glad you listed those sources that people can easily dismiss as "out there". If it doesn't resonate with people, it wasn't meant for them.

The first 3 you listed are sources that I've followed for years and are all interconnected. Though any mention of them on ATS incites plenty of ridicule, the specific topics and info they discuss not only tie-in to Q's posts, they pre-date Q by years.

David Wilcock, Kryon and Ben Fulford, are sources I've been following for years. All this sh#t goes far deeper into the weird than most people are prepared to deal with. This whole thing is actually a fairly gentle awakening, I believe.

No doubt there are on/offworld, as above/so below, implications, but instead of making an appeal to our lessor angels in collusion with evil aliens and demons and baby-eating owl Gods, it's possible to generate a dramatic historical REFRAME that will invert their inverted pyramid and set everything right right from here to kingdom come where it may be said that while what is loosed on Earth is loosed in the heavenly realms above - what is BOUND on Earth is bound in heaven also, according to a newfound understanding of the true meaning of Civility - defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ETHICAL, in willing submission to a higher power [and high power principal] (with that principal personified in the person of Jesus Christ, for those who will or are given to understand the significance above and beyond a mere religious interpretation), whereby the higher always comes to serve and to uplift the lowly and the downtrodden to ever-higher heights in the spacious firmament of love and freedom.

It doesn't matter how many fingers "they" have or if the unproven speculation of Zecharia Sitchin is an accurate interpretation of ancient human history and origins. Heck, even the ancient aliens themselves might have been unwitting dupes in a larger plan and eventual resolution to an ongoing universal controversy surrounding the issue of spiritual authority and an authentic model of leadership in the divided middle and gap between what is and what ought to and shall be, according not to a selfish will, but a higher one which wills everything to the greater good because of love, regardless of what CNN or the Mockingbird outlets and raving leftists and haters might still be reporting as a faulty narrative.

The little man surely gets the last laugh at the devil's expense.

But the difference this time 'round is that this lone individual journeyor and untouchable, is not alone and is therefore no longer subject to re-absorption by the fake reality matrix and to the contrary, is the driving force in a new narrative, worldview and paradigm shift where one can stand tall in the midst of a world apparently gone mad relative to the whole of it all, and know that he or she is @ cause just as much if not even moreso than the likes of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Hollywood Satanists, and Jake Tapper and his old friend John Podesta. (absurd)

There's something special about the Earth in the great cosmic drama (no matter how solipsistic that may appear in the larger cosmic framework), and it's present hierarchy which sought to rule the universe in league with bad aliens, being seen as entirely corrupt and rooted in a very nasty religion summed up as Bablyon, is fallen, and three times fallen!!!

I like to imagine and believe, firmly, that as we get through this struggle or ordeal in the midst of competing powers and principalities, and stand tall, and hold firm, taking a stand, that the universe will build a bridge of hope and optimism into a bright future for the greatest good and one and all.

We must have the courage to claim the victory and hold firm, and then enjoy the show.

No power or principality can stand in the way of such a thing, when we start working together and really learn how to PLAY.

There is no greater power in the universe than that of a true Mastermind Alliance of two or more people working together in a spirit of harmony to realize a definite pursuit or outcome.

Welcome to OUR think tank!

Ankh

edit on 18-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Except she seems to have broken her wrist. I am guessing it was when she broke her fall on the stairs?

Perhaps she'll be switching to a WRIST tracking bracelet when she returns.
A cast should hide that just fine.

There is no reason for any bracelet to track high profile persons. They could easily implant a subdermal tracker with the size of a microchip.

The whole Hillary slipping on the steep, worn, 1000 yr. old stone staircase episode seemed very staged to me.

Gotta admit, the kicking off of the sandals to show both feet clearly not arrest anklet, seemed pretty staged, to me.

Is there actual footage or just photos from the media? A controlled fall will be easy to spot if you know what you're looking for...even in movies you can spot them, no matter how good the acting is.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Except she seems to have broken her wrist. I am guessing it was when she broke her fall on the stairs?

There is no reason for any bracelet to track high profile persons. They could easily implant a subdermal tracker with the size of a microchip.

The whole Hillary slipping on the steep, worn, 1000 yr. old stone staircase episode seemed very staged to me.

Gotta admit, the kicking off of the sandals to show both feet clearly not arrest anklet, seemed pretty staged, to me.

Is there actual footage or just photos from the media? A controlled fall will be easy to spot if you know what you're looking for...even in movies you can spot them, no matter how good the acting is.

There is video. Daily mail has a video of both falls. Video is from the 13th. Same day tillerson firing was made public.
edit on 18-3-2018 by jennyxgenius because: Redundant post deleted.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2018 by jennyxgenius because: Double post deleted! Sorry.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

That's what I've been saying. I don't trust that Mueller is a good guy one bit.

It would be nice for Q to mention Mueller in some way

Well...if he got turned...say militarily recalled to duty...had a private meeting with the Donald, the day before being announced as Special Investigator...and is actually helping drain the swamp...maybe the white hats really don't want any extra scrutiny on him...

Just sayin'....

Ooh Rah...

I think Q's msg #18 on 10/31/2017 is saying that Mueller is a WHITE hat.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

No doubt there are on/offworld, as above/so below, implications, but instead of making an appeal to our lessor angels in collusion with evil aliens and demons and baby-eating owl Gods, it's possible to generate a dramatic historical REFRAME that will invert their inverted pyramid and set everything right right from here to kingdom come where it may be said that while what is loosed on Earth is loosed in the heavenly realms above - what is BOUND on Earth is bound in heaven also, according to a newfound understanding of the true meaning of Civility - defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ETHICAL, in willing submission to a higher power [and high power principal] (with that principal personified in the person of Jesus Christ, for those who will or are given to understand the significance above and beyond a mere religious interpretation), whereby the higher always comes to serve and to uplift the lowly and the downtrodden to ever-higher heights in the spacious firmament of love and freedom.

It doesn't matter how many fingers "they" have or if the unproven speculation of Zecharia Sitchin is an accurate interpretation of ancient human history and origins. Heck, even the ancient aliens themselves might have been unwitting dupes in a larger plan and eventual resolution to an ongoing universal controversy surrounding the issue of spiritual authority and an authentic model of leadership in the divided middle and gap between what is and what ought to and shall be, according not to a selfish will, but a higher one which wills everything to the greater good because of love, regardless of what CNN or the Mockingbird outlets and raving leftists and haters might still be reporting as a faulty narrative.

The little man surely gets the last laugh at the devil's expense.

But the difference this time 'round is that this lone individual journeyor and untouchable, is not alone and is therefore no longer subject to re-absorption by the fake reality matrix and to the contrary, is the driving force in a new narrative, worldview and paradigm shift where one can stand tall in the midst of a world apparently gone mad relative to the whole of it all, and know that he or she is @ cause just as much if not even moreso than the likes of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Hollywood Satanists, and Jake Tapper and his old friend John Podesta. (absurd)

There's something special about the Earth in the great cosmic drama (no matter how solipsistic that may appear in the larger cosmic framework), and it's present hierarchy which sought to rule the universe in league with bad aliens, being seen as entirely corrupt and rooted in a very nasty religion summed up as Bablyon, is fallen, and three times fallen.

I like to imagine and believe, firmly, that as we get through this struggle or ordeal in the midst of competing powers and principalities, and stand tall, and hold firm, taking a stand, that the universe will build a bridge of hope and optimism into a bright future for the greatest good and one and all.

We must have the courage to claim the victory and hold firm, and then enjoy the show.

No power or principality can stand in the way of such a thing, when we start working together and really learn how to PLAY.

Meh....doesn't actually matter really. It's over. Light won. We're just watching and experiencing the outcome.

Ok. Now I will go back and read your post for actual details to reply to.

Stay well.
edit on 18-3-2018 by Enderdog because: Typo

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
As a tactic, Muller hiring all of the hardcore Dem legal experts places them in a position of conflict-of-interest so as they can not represent any of the people associated with the investigation.

Yes. thank you.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Meh....doesn't actually matter really. It's over. Light won. We're juat watching and experiencing the outcome.

Thank you. Great summation as the simplicity on the far side of complexity that any good man would give his right arm to get to, and if what i believe is true, did so already.

I concur.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

The Original Post that started this ATS thread has the video you seek.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jennyxgenius

a reply to: Enderdog

I saw an interesting thread on twitter. The general idea was that tillerson allowed Hillary, Huma & Lynn Rothschild to continue to remain on the state dept travel whitelist . Perhaps their travel was very closely monitored by the good guys ( which explains the extreme security detail and weird devices). People were speculating about whether or not they would be allowed re-entry now that tillerson is gone.
Some people feel the falling and wrist injury are to divert attention that she is not allowed to come back or faces arrest upon landing on US soil. Others were speculating that maybe tillerson let her get away and the falling /wrist injury are to seed the public with reasons why she is away from the country during the critical time.. lots of interesting ideas and thoughts being shared right now.

Just thought I'd share.

Yeah. But the falls seemed uber-klutzy to me, and designed to clearly show both her bare ankles....which the boot thing was a signal or distraction, to begin with. This stuff is high theater, IMO.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thread behaves strangely, goes from terrible performance to first rate. It's almost as if, electronically, it's also part of the struggle and is winning the battle! lol

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Here are some YT channels & videos to check out if you want to know about the Inverters/Deceivers:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

Read the this book: Codex Magica by Texe Marrs.

Look for information by John Ramirez, Mark Passio, John Todd, David Carrico & Pastor Jack Hyles (individuals with real inside knowledge)

If you want to know anything about the Satanists, Luciferians, Wiccans etc. just send me a PM (as I don't want to derail the thread) If I can't answer your question i'll find someone who can.
edit on 18-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of all the weirdness surrounding HRC and Huma's "trip" to India ? Final Hooray, lol ? Maybe if HRC is some sort of foreign asset, trader against USA, Huma's still her "handler" ? IDK, maybe she's just raising money giving her dumb-ass speeches while she still can ! It was definitely odd they made such a big deal about her falling in the bath-tub, even showing the tub on the news ?

Meanwhile WJC is MIA , his last twitter post was 2 days ago, pimping, I mean posting a link to the CF in "honor" of their dead friend, just happens to have a big donate button attached !

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I have trouble navigating and posting to large ATS threads when there are a lot of members/visitors on AboveTopSecret. At 3:00am, navigation is smooth with every thread.

On cellular wireless (4G-LTE) during the daytime, ATS posting and navigating is either excellent, or very non-responsive..with every thread.

edit on 3/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join