It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
@kill_rogue

Our new friend over on twitter posted this re: MK-Ultra

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Pretty sure the algorithm missed a 0 at the end of your karma.

Also there’s a Netflix show on Frank Olson. Wormwood

It’s a pretty good watch if you’re interested in MKULTRA
edit on 15-3-2018 by Greenanon because: Added things

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: carewemust

I like his answer better.

Yup. Thanks for the redirect.

Thank-you. Jerome Corsi's explanation made sense to me too. It's interesting that Q-speak hasn't been fully decoded yet.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Using FLORIDA/GUCCIFER method we get:

i_rs O

Using COVFEFE method there are multiple options which i dont currently have time to try right now but they are:

Magic square size 10x10 because first line reads 10 [10-9] = police code for repeat message
Keyword could be CONF, WHITE, WHITE_, KILL or ROGUE

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Fresh History?

Lofty Goals

If you really think about it, history is always fresh, provided we LEARN from it, about what to do and NOT to do, and about what and how to BE and NOT to be.

Taken a step further, if quantum mechanics is to be believed, as a valid description of the entire "ocean" of reality, then moment to moment reality, right across the board (and it's a big BIG board, very deep and very wide) is - discontinuous.

It's made of story and it's 1/0 binary, on off on, granular, in quanta.

Someone earlier pointed to the possibility of time travel according to the delayed choice experiment, which once the choice has been made in the future, the past immediately collapses and appears to readjust itself based on that choice, which is DECISIVE.

Therefore, we change history whether we realize it and like it or not. It's pulled like bread from nowhere to feed the thousands when we didn't think there was anything left but a small basket of a few meager loaves.

It's holographic, local but non-local, in time yet timeless and spaceless since we're talking about principals before personalities, and even at the special place where the principal WAS and IS personified since nothing of real, lasting value, can ever be forgotten because it's everything, and it means everything. It's relevant. Significant. Decisive.

Apathy then is our only enemy.

The Q phenomenon has given us hope, and with hope we CAN say to the bad mountain of bad historical causation which is useless and in the final analysis, irrelevant (not matter how wide Obama's smile) - MOVE, and it will be compelled to slide straight into the abyss, or to the fruitless tree - UPROOT you evil and WICKED SOB (why do I think that Trump is reading this or will read it, causing me to anticipate that by morphing into his language patterning?!) and be CAST STRAIGHT INTO THE ABYSS, which means oblivion, but not without a full "grokking" and chaining in chains of evidence and by the weight of it's own hubris it sinks - blub blub blub!

Theirs is a house fallen, no matter how big the framework and the infrastructure... THUMP!

Point being we can't NOT choose, the only question remaining is just how STUPID are we, or are we not? And what is our true valuation if not utterly sacred, even though we're blessed with the luxury of no longer having to take ourselves altogether too seriously any longer.

Freedom and liberty. True liberation. That's a humorous self knowledge right there.

Yeah, it's the 0 at the end of one's Karma you're right and thank you for that.

For some it's an O, for others it may be an oh Oh!

But it's absolutely inevitable and the playing field isn't bounded by a far leftist anything goes, Katy Perry human flesh eating back yard garden diemboweled stomach flower fest of S's and G's by the "illuminati" "elite" - how pathetic, how wreched, gag me with a silver spoon.

Enough!

We can't take it any more, and if in the end there is a truth that's almost too good to be true, we should trust our instincts and lay hold of it ie: buy up the whole field to have the buried treasure that's worth all attachments to wealth and power to have and to own in that special place deep in the heart that the devil himself cannot break into and steal from.

The moment that one among us, really gets this and gets that last laugh, who cares if evil and wicked people can't take it and find it too offensive to deal with - that's not our responsibility you see, and no matter how wide Obama's smile, does it not betray a hidden terror and fundamental inauthenticity?

They are the blind leading the blind and their poor devil is bound and chained why they've been robbed of all access to power.

The irony and humor of it all is just well it's NOT too much to take or too good to be true, because it's the knowledge of the humor of personal understanding and comprehension.

Jesus simply awakened people to the truth and optimised them, the little man, the downtrodden, the outcase, the sick and the mourning - and felled an empire, which was then forced to try to steal his authority while changing from the garb of senator to cardinal.

It's on the move. It's already moving. And it's inevitable.

I choose life, even life to the full and to overflowing, not as a selfish act for personal gain or to serve the devil, or self as God, but because to the best of my understanding, we simply MUST have the courage to accept a free gift of incaculable vbalue for which there is absolutely nothing we can do to earn or deserve it (lest we have something to boast about). It's to have it all. It's an all-or-nothing proposition that makes no compromise and could not, for the cause of history and the cause of love.

We MUST claim the victory and bring out fresh bread for the masses even if it started out from nothing but a few loaves in a basket (of deplorables?).

Best,

Ankh

edit on 15-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Keep at that. We're onto something very special, with all that you and JanAmosComenius are doing. Are the two of you working together btw?

Edit: that was fast, there he is - RelSciHistItSufi meet JanAmosComenius. Time and synchronicity are getting ... fluid.

Trump and Q are probably here reading us right now.. now that Trump is unleashed and can surf or access wherever he wishes late at night.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Notice also the capitalised H in CHina.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Q Wiki news

* Infinity "Notable resignations list" added as single page.
* Working on new Q crumb template with replied-to posts and embedded images. It is going slowly and will take at least 2 days.
* Made preparations for login problems debug. Hopefully I'll solve it quickly.

I think Wiki may be ready for some (rather limited) wider presentation at weekend. Would be lovely to have ready few pages of some actual research. I'm quite occupied by administration tasks and bulk data import so I'm not able to work on this. Had started pages on Clock and Delta aspects but need somebody to finish it. Or if you are in mood to start page about your own field of expertise - please do it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I'm making sure I keep the spreadsheet version updated on QWiki links. I'm also updating it so that Jan can interface the 2 (QWiki and s/sheet) together).. e.g. update analysis and keywords in s/sheet based on finding for example, or drive creation of pages for movies i've found in the s/sheet.

The main reason i'm not posting much at the mo... trying to evolve s/sheet and decoding maturity. In other words trying to get the tools in the best state for rest of you to utilise.

In summary Jan and I aligned in aims and practicality but each covering different areas so far.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

So you ARE already working together and have been all the way along..?

You guys are rather like the Wheeler double split delayed choice quantum experiment whereby future proves past and past future.

Totally META, total KEK!

This is just going to ROCK!

How do you like that Q?

We're taking the right approach of storing off-line and archiving, while also making the info searchable in a wiki format. Perfect!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This film is well produced (doesn't mean it's entirely accurate). Just a good watch imho.

Note: It's filled with official story nonsense but still worth watching for some..

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
And so it begins. The /r/CBTS_Stream just got banned. People seem very concerned with this LARP. Odd.

Who ordered the banning? Who removed it?

Which violation was cited? Where did this specific violation take place? Is there a screenshot of that violation?

If, as said, CBTS_Stream "incited violence" in real life, can examples of that be cited? Which redditor incited violence? Name, Date, Location?

Don't bother to answer any of these questions. In an Orwellian Society, there is no due process, rhyme or reason to anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Q Wiki news - test run

Once is everything ready (login infrastructure, admin team), I'll create thread on ATS inviting all interested users to test it.

This will hopefully lure a) critical mass of active users b) Linux admin(s) needed for finishing server infrastructure and going to next step.

User creation will be simplified: Adepts will be advised to create fresh new freemail account and send it with desired login name by PM to one of Wiki admins (we need at least 3, preferably in different time zones). Admin will simply create user by entering username and email address to which password will be delivered.

I'm bit afraid of vandalism at least few first days so admins will have to watch "recent changes", ban vandals and rollback if necessary. On other side without API access is almost impossible to do any real harm. Db is backed up 4x a day, other content twice.

If Reddit and Chan dwellers have contacts with interested outsiders, they are welcome immediately. If we solve trust issues, Wiki may become meeting point for various forums.

------

I may host forum or other applications on the server (at least in testing period), but I have no free capacity to be admin of another complex beast.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Yes we've been regularly communicating since Jan offered to set up the Wiki.

I'd just like to say that the speed and professionalism that Jan has put in to setting the Wiki up is Tier 1 IT. I sometimes wonder if he's diverting his workforce to help out - the rate he's adding functionality AND data is astounding.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

If you need to speed up the image access, I've added 450 pages worth of images so far directly into the s.sheet. So you can just cut and paste half of them all from one tab?

I'll send you a link after 4 or 5 hours sleep. Then I'll upload new version to Qwiki once all the pics are in and a few other To Dos are done.

ETA Reason for adding the pics to s/sheet is because peeps can then easily store offline copy on USB with all posts, pic and decoding tool.
edit on 15-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Thanks, but in fact it is not a rocket science. Setting up Linux servers is my daily bread. Creating content was more challenging. You have blank page and you have to work from both ends: abstract and concrete. Abstract layer is face for newcomers, concrete are crumbs and leaks pages, saved articles, etc ...

Now: Large dumps are easy. I can import almost any dump from WikiLeaks in one or two days. Depending on how the web site is done I can implement all text content in one large suck. Again it is one or two days for me and yes I have normal life ... it is not rocket science and I love to do it.

For example: Do you want some forum/thread archived on Wiki in almost real time? If text is enough it is EASY.

Much more work is archiving articles from various news sources. You have to manually create page, paste basic structure and copy/paste headers, link and content to Wiki. Time spent on 1 article is 2 - 10 minutes depending on source. But this is time WELL spent as you are adding selected data and probably tagging it under categories. We need DATA. We need lot of it ...

Most time demanding is creating original content and connecting the dots. Tried my best to prepare versatile meta structure for such tasks. Now is time to use it.

----

Corrected SPF record for domain ... emails from Wiki should now reach majority of mail domains.

If you are interested in Wiki, PM me and we will test new login model.
edit on 15-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: typo

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
If you need to speed up the image access, I've added 450 pages worth of images so far directly into the s.sheet. So you can just cut and paste half of them all from one tab?

Chan? code monkeys already did all parsing and now are crumbs ready in neat JSON array, aka scripters wet dream. There are live links to images so I'll be able to upload it automagically ... what is backing me down is formatting of individual crumbs ... it is not easy to format page in structure resembling Q map an github. From now I'm on it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
They could have closed the Reddit forum. Instead they also removed ALL of its content.

THAT is how easy it is to remove Q content.

THAT is why Q said to download, file, save.

THAT is why we have been making screenshots of this thread.

I believe in the integrity of the ATS Owners, but what are they going to do when "law enforcement" asks them to remove this thread "or else"? They dont want to lose their site, so they'd likely remove it.

This is actually GOOD for us. It totally VALIDATES Q Research. The MSM incite violence against Russia, violence against Muslims, violence against Christians, violence against Blacks, Whites, etc. on a daily basis, and yet peaceful researchers on political corruption get banned. THEY are right out in the open for ALL to see. THEY are anything but "liberal".

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

ga and qr are to my knowledge backed up by web crawler ... parsing changes in public html output. Reddit CBTS was probably also more or less captured by anons.

Would you like to have searchable backup of reddit, chan, ats threads (well, text only) on Wiki? Will spend a week on one forum parser/formater ... code monkeys needed ...

or put it all in one via API accessible database ... more efficient as you can use it as source for other projects
edit on 15-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

or if there is need for new forum it can be connected from get go to Wiki API and vice versa ... possibilities are endless ... more code monkeys needed

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Mar 10 2018 21:18:51 Q !UW.yye1fxo 621691
You witnessed a strength test tonight.
Speech promoted here/POTUS to gauge response.
Net slowed.
Protections in place.
Q

bolded and underlined by me.
familiar?
who has the wherewithal and capability to do that?
edit on 3 15 2018 by dashen because: qanonposts.com

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join