posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:23 AM
originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
And by the way, what would you skeptics of the UFO phenomenon accept as valid proof?
Do you really want to know? Because I'll roll out my list again:
1. Multiple photos / videos of the UFO taken from different perspectives and different people, none of whom are anonymous.
2. Some kind of physical object (piece of metal, alien ship, live alien body, etc.) directly tied to the UFO through a clean and clear chain of
3. Independent experts in various fields verifying that the physical object is in fact "alien."
4. An announcement from a recognized public authority (President, Prime Minister, Pope, Neil deGrasse Tyson, etc.) confirming that it's alien.
5. (Bonus requirement) The opportunity that I might personally be able to see and touch the object.
Well, you say, those requirements are pretty high. But they're the same thing I would require for anything where its very existence is in question.
I've never personally seen the Eiffel Tower, but it would satisfy all the requirements, so I'm pretty sure it exists. If you're willing to settle for
less, then you open yourself up to being a sucker.