It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic intelligence memo released -- live updates

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Um... So you didnt read it then. Page 6 first full paragraph and footnote 25 and 26 they refer to McCabe testimony. Ask the GOP why the McCabe testimony still has not been released.

I'm sure it won't be released because McCabe is still under investigation, especially now that we know that he is being accused of changing 302 reports of other agents. McCabe is most likely at the top of the future indictment list along with Strzok.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Um... So you didnt read it then. Page 6 first full paragraph and footnote 25 and 26 they refer to McCabe testimony. Ask the GOP why the McCabe testimony still has not been released.

I'm sure it won't be released because McCabe is still under investigation, especially now that we know that he is being accused of changing 302 reports of other agents. McCabe is most likely at the top of the future indictment list along with Strzok.

Don't confuse them with truth. It ruins their worldview.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Deetermined

Don't confuse them with truth. It ruins their worldview.

You guys mean that twitter thread from Mike Coernovich that has yet to be corroborated and was spread as fact by some very suspect sources? That is "truth" now?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Let's just say that Sara Carter confirmed that it's one of the many things that FBI whistleblowers have given to Michael Horowitz to investigate as part of his Inspector General report that should be coming out in the next month or so.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

True...DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, is closing in on the whole Cabal.. McCabe, Stryzok, Page, Comey, Lynch, etc..

Source: freedomoutpost.com...

Late last year, Horowitz hinted that his ongoing investigation might last longer than March 2018, because new "info" continues to flow in from whistleblowers at the FBI and his DOJ.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, I did read about that. A part of me is hoping that Horowitz releases something before Comey's book comes out in April causing the release to be a total failure. On the other hand, a part of me would like for Horowitz to wait until after Comey's book is released so that Comey looks like a total fool and all of his public comments on the book and it's contents are used against him in a court of law someday.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Fake memo (created as damage control, nothing more). Fake news.
edit on 25-2-2018 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2018 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: tothetenthpower

At some point, people Left-Center-Right-Alternative need to stop being in denial about the fact that they are also responsible for why people like this get "elected president" from Republican/Democrat/Liberal/Alternative, exchanging authoritative figureheads doesn't change the authoritative systems
Agreed. Most people don't have the training in systems thinking nor the education regarding the comprehensive problems though. We see the same mentality all the time in identity politics, where basic supporters think that getting a person of color or a woman into leadership roles will change everything. But, that's just tokenism that denies the power of systems.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Great responses here thanks to many who waded through the mess to find facts.

Does anyone else feel the strangeness going on about this?

IMO Something big in the works. tic toc

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join