It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic intelligence memo released -- live updates

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
The Russia > NRA > GOP money trail report really got people's underwear in knots. If you LOOK at the timeline, this is about when the ENTIRE GOP/Republican party went nuts...Nune's memo, attacks on the FBI go into OVERDRIVE, Hannity goes "ballistic" and ALL talking points begin to align.

MAKES SENSE:

This is challenging entire FAMILIES and is deeply personal for A LOT of folks. I mean...would YOU want to believe you and your family were conned by Russia?

This ENTIRE thing is personal and embarrassing.

I'm not surprised at all to see the GASLIGHTING, downplaying, ad-homs, deflection ect from the right-wing. It's EGO man...this is a yuge hit to the conservative ego.

That's an astonishing amount of projecting.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

The Russia > NRA > GOP money trail report really got people's underwear in knots.

Oh mer god!

How convenient!

Russia,NRA, GOP all rolled up in to one nice cyber false flag.

The stuff of Hollywood.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The Democratic memo is damage control and nothing more. Very poor damage control at that.

What did you expect another Nunes style Memo from the DNC making wild claims and not backing them up? Hell this memo even has footnotes to sources of the information.

Yeah read #25.

Yep, those transcripts need to be released.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So it appears the Republicans LIED:

The GOP memo deliberately lied about Steele being paid.

When you read the accusations, you have to pay attention to specifics. Even though Schiff's memo states that the FBI never paid Steele for the "information", his memo does not state that the FBI never paid any of his expenses, which even CNN reported that they did.

www.cnn.com...

You have to remember, these are politicians who will use words very specifically to throw you off. You have to read every word very carefully.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Pyle

Nope.

Shahid Imran Awan[1] (born 1980) is a Pakistani-American information technology worker. He worked as a shared employee for Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives. At the time of his arrest in July 2017, he had been working as an information technologist in Congress for 13 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

What is more probable?

Russia or Imran?

Uh, Is this a joke? You just double down on trying to get people to take the Bait? It was Russia hacking the Government's of the states and Fed. Awan brothers would have only had access to info at the capitol and only of those for the DEMs using them for IT. No hack needed. Maybe you should do research into your own distractions so you can better use them as such?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

We KNOW the DNC and CLinton campaign paid Fusion a million bucks of which $168,000 was paid to Orbis.

Guess there was a lot of 'overhead' somewhere.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The Russia > NRA > GOP money trail report really got people's underwear in knots. If you LOOK at the timeline, this is about when the ENTIRE GOP/Republican party went nuts...Nune's memo, attacks on the FBI go into OVERDRIVE, Hannity goes "ballistic" and ALL talking points begin to align.

MAKES SENSE:

This is challenging entire FAMILIES and is deeply personal for A LOT of folks. I mean...would YOU want to believe you and your family were conned by Russia?

I'm not surprised at all to see the GASLIGHTING, downplaying, ad-homs, deflection ect from the right-wing. It's EGO man...this is a yuge hit to the conservative ego.

I'm not the one having to come to terms with the fact my identity is in question ... *shrug*

BUT

That is NOT the topic. But what IS relevant is how the GOP more or less blatantly lied in Nune's memo...which was conveniently released right after the Russia > NRA > GOP money trail was exposed...

link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

So it appears the Republicans LIED:

The GOP memo deliberately lied about Steele being paid.

When you read the accusations, you have to pay attention to specifics. Even though Schiff's memo states that the FBI never paid Steele for the "information", his memo does not state that the FBI never paid any of his expenses, which even CNN reported that they did.

www.cnn.com...

You have to remember, these are politicians who will use words very specifically to throw you off. You have to read every word very carefully.

The US government does reimburse for travel expenses, which isnt the same as paying for information.

link   

Uh, Is this a joke?

Yep it's a joke.

Because the usual suspects refuse to read inconvenient truths.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Nope.

Shahid Imran Awan[1] (born 1980) is a Pakistani-American information technology worker. He worked as a shared employee for Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives. At the time of his arrest in July 2017, he had been working as an information technologist in Congress for 13 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

What is more probable?

Russia or Imran?

Uh, Is this a joke? You just double down on trying to get people to take the Bait? It was Russia hacking the Government's of the states and Fed. Awan brothers would have only had access to info at the capitol and only of those for the DEMs using them for IT. No hack needed. Maybe you should do research into your own distractions so you can better use them as such?

That's all? lol, no hack needed?

Anywho..

So Comey briefs Trump on a salacious and unverified dossier they have, but used it months before to get spy warrants?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

MAKES SENSE:

I'm not the one having to come to terms with the fact my identity is in question ... *shrug*

BUT

That is NOT the topic. But what IS relevant is how the GOP more or less blatantly lied in Nune's memo...which was conveniently released right after the Russia > NRA > GOP money trail was exposed...

I'm a libertarian and I'm not a Trump guy. I'm not struggling with anything. You still appear to be struggling with the fact this guy is your President though, and will remain so. The collusion narrative has gone down the drain. In fact, according to Mueller and Rosenstein last week, if anybody is working for Russia it's you guys. Continuing this collusion myth is giving them exactly what they wanted, to further divide the US. Keep it up, comrade.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Shhh.

Be vewy,vewy quiet!

The'y huntin snipes.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

it's a nothing burger. no I haven't read it. The meanness in me made my type that.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Shhh.

Be vewy,vewy quiet!

The'y huntin snipes.

Snipe hunts are so much fun... It is right up there with chasing untamed ornithoids.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The Democratic memo is damage control and nothing more. Very poor damage control at that.

What did you expect another Nunes style Memo from the DNC making wild claims and not backing them up? Hell this memo even has footnotes to sources of the information.

Yeah read #25.

Yep, those transcripts need to be released.

Original Transcripts describing how the FISA warrant(s) was obtained are all that's needed to clear up any ambiguities. Nunes wants to have them released. We'll see what happens next.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Same game can be played here (if you want to play that game).

***Que nonsense***

Funny how the Dems waiting so long before they had the docs cleaned up for release. It's almost like they waited for the shooting last week to happen before they pushed this out. Weird since the shooting might also implicate a Democratic connection which also includes a former DNC head, and this ever so important Document was released on a weekend.

***end of nonsense***

Give it a rest, this was clearly written in hast, but also is trying to justify the last administration's actions behind what they did. Oddly funny though, is the facts show that Obama had to have been involved with everything, and the info in this document combined with Congressional testimonies (even though they have contradicted parts of this memo) show that the last election had more players then just the candidates.

edit on 24-2-2018 by Guyfriday because: Wow, that was a trainwreck of a post, sorry you had read that unedited form

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Alright I guess best course is to Ignore those doing there best distraction in this thread.

By then, the FBI had already opened sub-inquiries into individuals Redacted linked to the Trump campaign: Redacted and former campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page.

Page 3 paragraph 1

I wonder who those couple of others are? Manafort? Papadopoulos? Someone yet unnamed to the public?
edit on 24-2-2018 by Pyle because: Source

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It didn't really change anything. Neither of the memos proves anything, we need to see the underlying documents. The biggest news in this memo to me is it doesn't dispute the GOP claim about what McCabe said in his classified testimony, unless I just missed it. I was reading through it quickly.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
*****Official Government response to DNC memo...******

PDF: House Intelligence Committee: The Democrats' Memo - charge and response

Here's a snippet...

edit on 24/2/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Snipe hunts are so much fun... It is right up there with chasing untamed ornithoids.

Yep they are.

Former NSA experts say it wasn’t a hack at all, but a leak—an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.

Questions about the hack

The report continues, "Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC's system."

When is a Russian hack, not a hack?

Anwan would most certainly be a person of interest.
edit on 24-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join