It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Videos Banned By YouTube

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

In reality, anyone who engages in censorship for *any* reason deserves to be boycotted entirely

It is down right anti-American.

Exactly wrong. The First Amendment guarantees freedom of expression. That means no-one can be compelled to publish something they find offensive, for whatever reason. Just ask the bakers who won't bake wedding cakes for gays. Are you calling them "anti-American for exercising their religion?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
Only there's nothing offensive in the Alex Jones videos, unless the truth is repugnant to you.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: aethertek
My goodness listen to all the "shadow conspiracy they're taking my rights" crap.

Amazing to see so many defend the drunk at the end of the bar getting kicked out because he's too loud & obnoxious & the other patrons have begun to complain.

Regardless all you're "waaa, censorship" nonsense this is merely a case of being bounced out the bar because you can't keep from acting like a total idiot.

K~

Check out /r/the_donald subreddit if you want to see censorship. Try engaging in a polite and well thought out discussion with literally any trump supporter on there. Deleted and banned in minutes, guaranteed.

Oh I have no doubt, I've read the reports from people who've visited.

K~

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: DJW001
Only there's nothing offensive in the Alex Jones videos, unless the truth is repugnant to you.

Accusing the survivors of massacres of being liars is not repugnant? I pity your the sick world you live in.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: UKTruth

The bar near my house has a sign that says "we reserve the right to refuse service for ANY reason."
And that's the way it should be.

Unfortunately it doesn't apply to pastries anymore.

I suppose in that leather bar close by, and I asked for a
boilermaker; I should have been sporting the ostrich
boa, but I'm a regular and she noticed the revenue.
Not the politics. But I've got some long white hair and
no colors on the jacket, they just all wanted to watch
me choke. Surprise.

Strictly On-Top... if Alex Jones and the Powers that Pay
get censored off YT, we may see the single biggest mi-
gration of fans back to cable since Mystery Science
Theater 3000 came back. Alex toned down, even 10 or
20 percent and on an appliance with 75mil total subbers?
I wonder If Murdoch really IS that smart??

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Strictly On-Top... if Alex Jones and the Powers that Pay get censored off YT, we may see the single biggest mi- gration of fans back to cable since Mystery Science Theater 3000 came back. Alex toned down, even 10 or 20 percent and on an appliance with 75mil total subbers? I wonder If Murdoch really IS that smart??

Dude your scaring the children. Stop it.

(post by thepixelpusher removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

No, thats not how it works, you prove they are crisis actors
and an Infowars vid is not proof.
You are easily manipulated..life ain't a movie kiddo.
edit on 26-2-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Just because you dismiss Jone's evidence doesn't make it false. Good luck on your closed and easily manipulated mind.

Someone could give you a flashlight and you couldn't find your way out of a dark cave!
edit on 26-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

(post by thepixelpusher removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

LMFAO, just because you watched a video on youtube doesn't make it real..prove it, that's how this works!!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

First hand testimony. Would hold up in a court of law. I'm laughing at YOU! Bwahahahaha!!!

VIDEO: Hero Teacher From School Massacre Said Shooter Was Dressed Like a Cop in Full SWAT Tactical Gear

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

First hand testimony. Would hold up in a court of law. I'm laughing at YOU! Bwahahahaha!!!

VIDEO: Hero Teacher From School Massacre Said Shooter Was Dressed Like a Cop in Full SWAT Tactical Gear

Thats not how court of law works. Testimony has to be backed up by actual facts and other witnesses

Do you even know how court works?

I can post youtube videos of people claiming the president is a lizard too, doesnt make it real

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Im sorry you dont like the point I made, but it still stands

Stands on what,!?? You offered no counter evidence. LOL!

edit on 26-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Thats not how court of law works. Testimony has to be backed up by actual facts and other witnesses

I can post youtube videos of people claiming the president is a lizard too, doesnt make it real

Look Jerry, do you understand how evidence works!? You offered none to counter my argument. Just dismissing something doesn't make it false. What are you like 9 years old!??

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Oh, first hand testimony?..giggle, did you interview the participants yourself? or just watch a vid on youtube, when's the court date?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

a reply to: SailorJerry

Im sorry you dont like the point I made, but it still stands

Stands on what,!?? You offered no counter evidence. LOL!

You made a claim, thats how this works.......you make a claim you provide the evidence.

Youve been a member since 09 and still dont understand this?

You have yet to prove anything

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Look Jerry, do you understand how evidence works!? You offered none to counter my argument. Just dismissing something doesn't make it false. What are you like 9 years old!??

Yes , thats it im 9 years old, you got me, man youre a sharp one.

Apparently you dont have the faintest clue of how it works, but its cute with the demeaning tone.

After all , you think UFOjesus on Youtube is a bastion of truth.
edit on 26-2-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join