It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Videos Banned By YouTube

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You are as loony as Jones.
The guy has admitted he is playing a part he is an actor it is a fiction show.
edit on 26-2-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Here. Pretty safe for work.

Maybe spoilers.

He could be gay and libertarian!

Then this guy.

edit on 2 26 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You are as loony as Jones.
The guy has admitted he is playing a part he is an actor it is a fiction show.

That's not what was said.

He is quite clearly playing a role and hamming up his performance on his show but you added the part about it being a fiction show. You are being dishonest by taking some words (in this instance from a divorce case in which he was defending against a charge that he was unstable by confirming that he exaggerates his persona for entertainment effect) and tried to paint in broad strokes to mislead people.

I think he's just as bad as CNN, frankly, so would not suggest he is a good source of information, however, when dishonest people make claims, they need to be called out.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Never mind. No-one left here but the usual ghouls.
edit on 26-2-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry
a reply to: vonclod
a reply to: testingtesting

Remain ignorant of the true world around you at your own peril. I take comfort in your criticism, as you only take flak when you are over the target.
edit on 26-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Infowars and credibility don't deserve to be in the same sentence, unless one is saying that InforWars has little to no credibility.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Hey now, give ATS some credit. Your one of the few that i actually will stop and listen (well, read anyways) what you got to say.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I was just thinking that same thing as you showed up here.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Thanks, these videos make some good points.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Prisonplanet.tv (tv.infowars.com) is down, Infowars.com went down earlier.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I don't care what anyone says, sensoring is gov controlling the narrative. I am not an Info Wars fan but the sensoring going on is getting out of hand.
Good thing the government is not involved here, right? I hope that you understand the difference, if not then please read the 1st amendment again.

originally posted by: olaru12
Google and youtube are a corporation, a private business. They have every right to run their business any way they see fit.

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
Having read this, the following can be stated:

If a private organization bans a certain type of speech, is it censorship?
I sure am glad there are some here on ATS with critical thinking skills, although by the look at the number of stars given it doesn't seem to be very popular.

There are organizations that ban types of speech on a regular basis, as part of policy. Some jobs, review employee social media, and have terminated said employees for postings.
This very thing has been hashed out numerous times here on ATS. I don't remember which side of the political spectrum the arguments came from, left or right, perhaps both.

The US military bans its member from exercising that freedom of speech in some cases, members can't participate in protests or political rallies in uniform.
Nor while they are on base and it doesn't matter if you're military or civilian.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Don't forget Gab (replaces Twitter), SteemIt with D-Tube too.

Bitchute, D-Tube...there's too many of them.
People only need one clone famous and good enough to find their favorite YT channels. Do I find like Dave Canterbury on Bitchute when surfing bushcraft all day? Bitchute slowly migrating your YT profile is the way to go.

In the end of the day there will be right tube and left tube. People will live in two different realities, speaking different languages.

edit on 26/2/2018 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
The bottom line here is that the censorship started Long before now and many have been taken down already. You think Infowars is the beginning? It isn't...
Censorship is as old as printed news. Not all stories make it to print nor does the whole story, much is censored out for brevity among other reasons.

To blame Alex Jones for the assault on the first amendment is a ridiculous train of thought.
Pray tell where the assault on the 1st is here.

I'm baffled by some of the crap I read here.
I totally agree with you here, it never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
InfoWars isn't banned on YouTube.

Bunch of clowns

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

There you go, trying to ruin a perfectly good thread with facts

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If I had a website catering to the making of soft toys for children under the age of 5, I would not allow photos of gay men having sex with dead alligators.

That's not censorship.
This is exactly how censorship is defined. It is not solely about the free flow of ideas but about censoring obscene or offensive material, among other reasons. And, again, as the website owner you would have every right to censor this material.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
edit on 26/2/2018 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yea, nothing to see here. Hurry to other thread. It doesn't say Infowars banned from youtube but videos banned which is true. At least two of them. You can find them on infowars.com. But..you won't, will ya?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
From what i hear others videos are being pulled too.

Folks at A.A.R. claim their vids on the subject of the latest school incident and the columbine vids are being removed.

The claim is that cnn has requested them to remove such.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I wouldn't waste my time on him, so no. Years ago I watched him..withing a week or two I realised he is just there to sell fear and vitamins.
I read a vid was removed as he used vidoe footage he did not own, the owner did not want him using it.
For the record I don't like censorship.
edit on 26-2-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join