It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Florida school shooting has given rise to a sick conspiracy theory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: bulwarkz

coward leftist school cop

LOL. Way to make stuff up to suit your agenda. Do you have some proof that he was a "lefty"? No? Didn't think so.

It's a perfect example of how everything you have typed is complete nonsense.

Thankyou for completely proving my point!

uduhh, we know he was a lefty because he had a gun and was afraid to help the kids.
I had to explain that?

That is probably the single worst usage of logic I have seen in many a year. You didn't just butcher logic, you stuck it in a mincing machine at 5000000000rpm.

Congratulations on having sunk to a whole new low.
lol

Ok, think John Wayne and Charleton Heston as the school cop instead of cowering Peterson. That's right, hero Conservative type running in with guns ablazing.
Now picture Woody Allen or Prerez Hilton as the school cop instead of the cowering Peterson...yup, the gun is useless as they stand frozen in a puddle of pee in fear waiting for a uniform of some sort to help them.
Simple logic when you use it

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

I stand corrected. When I said you had sunk to a whole new low I was clearly wrong. You've instead grabbed an excavator and started digging a hole all the way through to China. Mind you don't get melted in the Earths core on the way through...

I really have no other response to your nonsense.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I stand corrected. When I said you had sunk to a whole new low I was clearly wrong. You've instead grabbed an excavator and started digging a hole all the way through to China. Mind you don't get melted in the Earths core on the way through...

I really have no other response to your nonsense.
what? Was Perez Hilton a bad example for a lefty?
I thought I nailed it with JW and CH
edit on 23-2-2018 by bulwarkz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Saying that because the man didn't go in guns blazing and save the day is because he is a "lefty", offering no proof except comparisons to John Wayne and Charlton Heston is officially the stupidest thing I, and I dare say most other people, have heard in quite a long time.

You are showing your complete ignorance to the whole world. Fine by me, but it may not look good to you when people start to ignore everything you say from now on. That's what happens when people start to talk stupid, others walk away and just shake their heads.

edit on 23/2/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Saying that because the man didn't go in guns blazing and save the day is because he is a "lefty", offering no proof except comparisons to John Wayne and Charlton Heston is officially the stupidest thing I, and I dare say most other people, have heard in quite a long time.

You are showing your complete ignorance to the whole world. Fine by me, but it may not look good to you when people start to ignore everything you say from now on. That's what happens when people start to talk stupid, others walk away and just shake their heads.

I offered more proofs than your counter of "unhuh, you are wrong, you are stoopid" lol
And are you implying people are already not ignoring what I have to say? Lol, that sure is a scary threat, lol I guess i need to lower my hopes, aspirations, and expectations in my star earning endeavors. Maybe think of starting some threads on puppies to warm people up to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You used 2 dead movie stars to claim that a security guard must be a "lefty" because he didn't save the day. That is a complete joke, a butchering of logic, has absolutely ZERO empirical evidence to back it up and, quite frankly, makes you look stupid.

Do I need to spell it out in nice big Sesame Street letters for you? I'm starting to think I might have to resort to that based on your responses.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You used 2 dead movie stars to claim that a security guard must be a "lefty" because he didn't save the day. That is a complete joke, a butchering of logic, has absolutely ZERO empirical evidence to back it up and, quite frankly, makes you look stupid.

Do I need to spell it out in nice big Sesame Street letters for you? I'm starting to think I might have to resort to that based on your responses.

bah, see you missed it
I used 2 dead movie actors that played badasses and were CONSERVATIVE.
I think I was more than fair using Woody for the lefty model, and admit freely that I took a cheap shot using PH because of course, he isn't a real actor, he just plays one.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

No point explaining the butchering of logic to someone as dense as you.

Keep making your ridiculous comparisons. It's only serves to prove my point even further.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Keep making your ridiculous comparisons. It's only serves to prove my point even further.
wait, WHAT?
You had a point you were making?
Was it important?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Feel free to keep proving my point. Saves me the trouble of doing it.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

hey dude, i am sorry. I missed the point you were attempting to impress upon me. So I went back and reread your posts on this page to see what I missed. I couldn't see what or if it was important so I just starred all your posts just in case it helped you feel better about the point you keep trying to make...and I keep missing.
Anyway, John Wayne really was a bad ass conservative in real life. CH too!
Woody is really a sissy lefty, on film and in real life. He diddled his own kid, then married her too. Alot of lefties are weird like that.
Perez, well, I don't know anything about him other than he cried for britney in a really funny way

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ummmm.....oooooooooook.

Walks away backwards and carefully, so as not to disturb the crazy person.....

edit on 23/2/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I call BS too.
This happens in Debbie Wasserman Schultz's district.
Cops went to Cruz's home 39 times.
Broward county sheriffs dept received 2 calls saying Cruz was a danger to others.
Sheriff Israel had the ability to force Cruz to have an examination by psychological professionals.
The FBI got 2 calls about Cruz saying he was going to be the "next school shooter'.
Armed security guard stands outside while the massacre goes on for 5 minutes.
Broward county schools changed their policies to prevent police from arresting students over various incidents to make themselves look better.
Cruz was kicked out of school and was prevented from entering while wearing a backpack
He returns with a gun yet gets in.
How did he even get entry in to the building?

Let's not bother with the ready made sayings (never again), the anti-gun student flashmob who organize on a national level in days, whose parents are ex FBI agents but now work for incident simulation companies or are adoption lawyers, etc etc. CNN hanging on this thing like the last bone on Earth.

This was a failure of every government department involved.
Cruz never should have passed a background check, period.

Given all the other desperate measures by the deep state/establishment I wouldn't put it past them to murder children to maintain their hold on power.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Mate that's EXACTLY what I said and meant. The fact you have read something entirely different to what I typed only serves to prove you are reading what you WANT to believe and the truth be damned.

Here is what you wrote:

The earpieces are most likely to help them remember their words if they freeze up from nerves, and also probably to communicate when they are camera or not. I see guests on tv all the time that they wire up with an earpiece. 

I get that when a person is wrong they might revert to saying that the other person is a psychopath, but lying really damages your credibility.

I realize that you will just respond with references to my mental health, so I am going to stop interacting with you.

You made me laugh yesterday, but now you have made me feel sorry for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

How on Earth is that not what I said and meant mate? I said that most tv guests wear earpieces. Then another poster backed me up on that. You even quoted where I said that, now you're calling me a liar?

Did we enter some form of alternate reality or something?

Wow. Just........wow.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Now that is interesting.
Your post is interesting of course, and spot on at that.
But it happened in DWS district? How can this be the first time I heard this?
This is very relevant!
I guess if you had a big event you wanted to plan, having someone with so much at stake like her would be opportune if not necessary
a reply to: Asktheanimals

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

How on Earth is that not what I said and meant mate? I said that most tv guests wear earpieces. Then another poster backed me up on that. You even quoted where I said that, now you're calling me a liar?

Did we enter some form of alternate reality or something?

Wow. Just........wow.
you are wowed alot. I imagine you using lots of hand movements, even arms flailing out with lots of exasperated facial expressions that morph from configuration to configuration. It must be a real kick to stand behind you in line at the grocery store as you riddle through every gossip mag while flailing and morphing about.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It happened about 8 miles from her home office.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I am not sure how you explain away the video that I saw where the kid needed multiple tries to get his lines right.

got the video handy there bud ?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Do you live in a fantasy world where the good guys have great aim and the bad guys don't? LOL You think a conservative would be able to do better in a highly volatile situation, compared to a Liberal? There is no telling what someone would do in a situation at that moment from either side. You can live in a fantasy world all you want but reality is much harder to predict what the outcome or who the heroes maybe.

15-year-old Anthony Borges his body as a human shield to protect his fellow students

Assistant Football Coach Aaron Feis Died Shielding Students From Bullets

Teacher Scott Beigel Was Killed After Opening His Classroom Door to Let Kids In

The Janitor Who Stopped Kids From Running Toward the Shooter

Teacher Ashley Kurth Helped 65 People Hide During the Shooting

Teacher Shanthi Viswanathan Refused to Open Her Classroom Door to the Cops In Case It Was a Trick

Teacher Melissa Falkowski Hid 19 Students in a Closet

The Teachers Who Barricaded Their Classroom Doors

Notice that none had guns and yet they saved lives. A hero is NOT a movie character who saves the day with a gun but are usually every day people.

Naming two movie stars proves nothing but that you believe what you see on TV/Movies and those two would be in there guns blazing like the movie characters they play.

In regards to you naming people who may be from the left and are gay (which is bad?) and a possible child molester (don't know anything about him or his story) in an attempt to make the dems look bad. I wouldn't act all high and mighty in regards to that since your side has plenty of both.

edit on 23-2-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join