It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Florida school shooting has given rise to a sick conspiracy theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well folks, it didn't take long huh? Either I have been hiding under a rock or I just haven't heard a thing about this, but this is next level! and the great thing is.............Trump believes it......how convenient! Perfect!

A SICKENING conspiracy theory on the Florida school shooting is going viral, and even Donald Trump Jr appears to believe it.

IN CASE you needed further proof the internet is one giant cesspool, conspiracy theorists are now claiming the Florida school shooting survivors are being paid to lie about their experiences. As survivors from last week’s Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre front the media calling for stronger gun control measures, internet trolls have suggested they’re actually “crisis actors” hired by the FBI and Democratic Party elites to destabilise the Trump administration. Despite how insane it sounds, these theories have been promoted by the likes of Facebook, YouTube and members of Donald Trump’s own family.

Now, we have all heard of paid actors in events so tragic that defies our imagination, but this? Children??

I call BS of the highest order.

News.com.au

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

This is a minor conspiracy compared to the big one about the U.S. government being behind the 9-11 attacks.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Why is any of this surprising?

There is a poster here that literally within 5 seconds of anything being reports shows up right away with "all events ever are a conspiracy!"

+30 more 
link   

Mind you i still remain neutral on this whole thing but you really should look into the weird connections of the Hogg family yourself. John Podesta and a mysterious organization,mom works for CNN and the dad happens to be an ex-FBI agent.

Btw if this is the worst conspiracy for you boy do i have really bad news for you.

+6 more 
link   
Crisis Actors? How can anybody believe in such a whacky idea!

edit on 21-2-2018 by starviego because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I am not sure how you explain away the video that I saw where the kid needed multiple tries to get his lines right.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Personally, I really don't think the Florida shooting is a conspiracy. This is all just perpetrated by a lone nut case that shouldn't have access to firearms.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah I did see that. and to be honest you are right. However, it really depends what context it was being braodcast:

i.e. trying to tell a story or trying a story as it happened

You get what I mean.

But I hear ya

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

18 in 12 months.

Not so alone

But, I get ya. Absolute nutcase walks in a school for payback. Has guns. End of story.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

18 was the amount of deaths by firearms on school premises, not necessarily school shootings. Some of those were suicides in the parking lot at night and other anomalies...

That being said, one is to many, just putting that out there.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
A lot of the interviews did seem a little odd from the affect of the person speaking to mannerisms and how many all seemed to have a consistent talking point, it was almost like they were briefed on what to say or prepped. Even if they were prepped, IDK if that is really a conspiracy but it should be public if this is the case. All the events afterwards seem very unusual and coordinated especially the mass press confrences, the march on the capital and now going to DC. They also seem to have had mass funding from somewhere, I wonder where. I'm not saying that it's happening (the students being paid, I'm saying it seems they are funded in some manner) but I'm not saying it isn't either.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This story is pretty legit to me. And the fact that the MSM is reporting otherwise is quite telling in and of itself.

His dad worked for the CIA, and his main aspirations is to work at CNN, N'uff said.

Plus he was in another news interview from California, I can't remember the story but I'll see if I can find and post it. Hell of a coincidence for him to be interviewed on the news twice.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You mean the student CNN put front and center after the shooting whose father is an FBI agent, worked at Podesta's "Center for American Progress", interned at a local news station and is a part of a drama acting troupe?

I wouldn't call him a crisis actor, just a gross opportunist pushing a narrative for the Democrats.
edit on 21-2-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You mean the student CNN put front and center after the shooting whose father is an FBI agent, worked at Podesta's "Center for American Progress", interned at a local news station and is a part of a drama acting troupe?

I wouldn't call him a crisis actor, just a gross opportunist pushing a narrative for the Democrats.

Well that sucks. I came here to agree with you about the kid being a slimy opportunist who was taking video for talking points before the bodies were cold and you swapped out "dead classmates graves" for "Democrats" in the time it took for me to put my phone down and let the dog out.

Always gotta stay on message, huh?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
These days,nothing would surprise me.We have some effed up people in this world.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
For those familiar with Sandy Hook Conspiracies and how survivors were threatened, it's not a surprise this, as conspiracies are mainstream now, is a topic. Infowars, who denied Sandy Hook Conspiracy claims by MSM, is referring to these.

Maybe they were prepped to talk, probably due to being communication student. With thinking about his future they want him to be presented right. That or, while not a conspiracy per se(highly doubt crisis actors), prepped for media overall. May or may not be a conspiracy part there-maybe wanting to "get it right" for a media presentation.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

These threads are being heavily moderated, can't risk being offensive without your post being removed. I also removed the picture of said student wearing a CNN t-shirt at one of his internships. Considering his resume and how much airtime he's been given, you think he's not pushing a narrative for the Dems?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yeah the whole thing was a setup psyop to go after guns.

The incrimental disarming of Americans.

What are you, new here?

Do we have to pretend all over again this wouldnt/doesnt happen?

Capitalizing "SICKENING" really makes me ashamed to see through the charade too. Nice touch.

I suppose its also insulting to the kids, families, Almighty God, etc, etc...

ETA this site is itself part of the coverup of these tactics.

Thread Closed for Staff Review

edit on 21-2-2018 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It sure sounds like he is rehearsing his lines to me. I have never seen a live interview done like this. Ever.

youtu.be...

I had a really hard time getting the audio to play. I never experienced that before but its working for now...
edit on 21-2-2018 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Why is any of this surprising?

There is a poster here that literally within 5 seconds of anything being reports shows up right away with "all events ever are a conspiracy!"

Yep. This is why I don't believe in false balance. I refuse to entertain idiotic ideas.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join