It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Florida school shooting has given rise to a sick conspiracy theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

The thing is when planes were hijacked before 9/11 they were usually flown to an airport would land and make demands on what they wanted not flown into buildings, so after the first there hit how would they know if it would happen again.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
im not a praying man, but i pray the next mass shooting, in about 2 or 3 months, all the crisis conspiracy theorists have their lived ones 'affected' in cold blood. then tell us your stance on 'crisis actors'

I’m sure God will grant your sick wish. But hopefully there is such a thing as Karma and it all comes back to you.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Crisis Actors? How can anybody believe in such a whacky idea!

How bloody stupid. Nobody has EVER denied that crisis actors exist, they are used to train emergency personnel in emergency situations.

These kids ARE NOT, however, crisis actors and it is a bloody disgrace that anyone would suggest they are.

The people suggesting this are the lowest form of human life in my opinion, not much higher up the chain than pond-scum.

Un-friggin-believable.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

its not that we 100% believe these kids are crisis actors.

It is worth looking into though considering their fathers are FBI and the shooters legal gaurdian is Military Intelligence. "We then find out that his friend’s father, James Snead, who he was living with
up to the time of the shooting, is a decorated army veteran and military intelligence analyst." mileswmathis.com...

And one of the kids says CNN gave him scripted questions.. streamable.com...

In my opinion it is more dangerous not to question these things.

Why are you so personally offended by these investigations? I've never understood that mindset, why are you on this conspiracy forum?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I was watching a montage of the many on scene interviews that the Hogg kid did outside the school.

In one interview, there was a femele student that mentioned the 'gunpowder all over the floor'.

Can anyone tell me why there would be gunpowder all over the floor?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's a thin line here. There are a couple of, maybe credible, crisis actor conspiracies around, but most of them are a stretch. We've looked at them here on ATS before and had some in detail analysis and If I'm not mistaken nothing concrete. Of course this is a conspiracy site and whta would we be if we didn't discuss and analyze conspiracies no matter how crazy...oh yeah we'd be a two party political battlefield but ...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I was watching a montage of the many on scene interviews that the Hogg kid did outside the school.

In one interview, there was a femele student that mentioned the 'gunpowder all over the floor'.

Can anyone tell me why there would be gunpowder all over the floor?

The most likely explanation is that the girl mistook some other substance that got spilled in the commotion as being gunpowder.

"All things being equal, the simplest explanation is often the correct one".

No need to go around making up nonsense conspiracies.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

17 kids got shot to death and a bunch of idiots want to claim that the classmates using their deaths to achieve meaningful reform and prevent further deaths are actually "crisis actors". They do this to try to silence any talk of meaningful gun reform because they want to keep their guns, kids deaths be damned.

THAT is why I'm offended. It is sick. Anyone who believes that nonsense is sick in the head.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So she was wrong. Maybe we should take what they say with a grain of salt, eh?
She also said that everything looked fake.

After watching the montage, I believe that some of the kids were scripted.
The Hogg kid was wearing an earpiece during the one on scene interview,. Not very typical for an on scene interview, to have the witness wired up.
edit on b000000282018-02-22T18:51:09-06:0006America/ChicagoThu, 22 Feb 2018 18:51:09 -0600600000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Just because the kids have some notes, or have rehearsed a few lines, doesn't mean it's all fake for crying out loud. Ever heard of nerves? They are on national, nay INTERNATIONAL television and they are young. ANYONE would be nervous doing that in front of the whole world, it does not surprise me in the least that they have practiced some parts so they don't bugger it up on live television or in front of an audience.

The earpieces are most likely to help them remember their words if they freeze up from nerves, and also probably to communicate when they are camera or not. I see guests on tv all the time that they wire up with an earpiece.

But go ahead with your sick theory that it's all crisis actors or some other nonsense you lot have come up with in your demented heads.

edit on 22/2/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The headpieces are either to help them remember their words if they freeze up from nerves, and also probably to communicate when they are camera or not. I see guests on tv all the time that they wire up with a headpiece. 

You just described how lines are prompted from a script.
You are a gift. Thank you for the laughs tonight.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

My god your depravity knows no bounds does it?

Sick. Absolutely sick.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

My god your depravity knows no bounds does it?

Sick. Absolutely sick.

I get another laugh for free.
You are calling me depraved and you do not know me.
I simply pointed out that you told us why the kid would be wearing an earpiece, so they could prompt him on his lines ... during an on scene eyewitness interview. , and this makes me depraved?
Hahaha!
edit on b000000282018-02-22T19:29:34-06:0007America/ChicagoThu, 22 Feb 2018 19:29:34 -0600700000018 by butcherguy because: Typo

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Double post !
edit on b000000282018-02-22T19:29:00-06:0007America/ChicagoThu, 22 Feb 2018 19:29:00 -0600700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Why are you leaving out the very next few words in that sentence where I clearly said it was in case they forgot what they were going to say because of nerves? Why are you ignoring the whole point being that they most likely did rehearse some lines so they didn't bugger it up on live tv? I would do the same, in fact most people would......and do.

What an absolute joke this is. You have a clear agenda to silence these kids by falsely claiming they are crisis actors. You are the lowest of the low. Absolutely sick in the head. I have lost any respect I had for you over the years. Go crawl back into the #hole you slopped your way out of.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Because it doesn't matter.
How does the person speaking to them in the earpiece (PROMPTING) know what they are going to say in an on scene eywitness interview?
By reading the script.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You're clearly a bit thick.

And a bit psychopathic by the fact you made a big deal about you laughing.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

You're clearly a bit thick.

And a bit psychopathic by the fact you made a big deal about you laughing.

Now I am a psychopath because you don't understand that you admitted that the purpose of an earpiece is to prompt.
There is your hint... I sm laughing at you.
And I am the thick one?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I believe this happened, I believe the kids are upset, and I believe they want change.

BUT...
Anyone that believes these kids are not being whored out by the media.... is sick in the head, and can't see the obvious.

This is a crisis, that needs to be fixed. But in no way is the media the answer.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hate to be a party pooper again, but earpieces are frequently used in live broadcasts so the interviewee can hear what's being asked in real time.

You've probably noticed that live musicians often have earpieces for the exact same reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join