It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Doxes Elderly Trump Supporter, Harasses Her, Accuses Her Of Working For Russian Trolls

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Pyle
Why is journalists chasing leads on stories all of a sudden the devil when the story focuses on someone from the right in America?

You guys praise Project Veritas even though they hide who they are and have to edit their content to make it fit their narrative but CNN chasing leads and doing interviews is to far!

So you'd be ok with someone rocking up to your front door, for your opinions and posts on ATS?

No?

Yes I would, doesnt mean I would oblige them with an interview.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

She is wearing socks, so tell me they called ahead.

Not buying it.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This event could be classified as an act of terrorism if the woman pursued legal advice as to CNNs conduct - the media is given special rights and privileges by the US government that the public are not given therefore CNN should be sued and their broadcast licence revoked, CNNs BoD's prosecuted for encouraging deprivation of liberty & generally inciting hatred and violence between fellow Americans.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Post your name and address and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I think they should have their license revoked.

We could add in Voter Intimidation, also a crime.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Just wait, CNN is going down in ratings and soon to be bankrupt. Degenerating into harassing old seniors is so troll like and immature and a sign they are desperate and will do anything for attention. Well the old folks home will tune CNN out so as not to offend the seniors and no one will be watching CNN except the captive audience at airport terminals, who are too busy looking at their smartphones to bother with CNN anyway. R.I.P. CNN.
edit on 21-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Very shameful. Not a way to investigate this type of "concern", revealing identity, etc. CNN is dying, but not fast enough, so they are latching onto anything at this point to try to sucker in viewers.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I hope she sues CNN for a buttload of cash!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
a reply to: Pyle

Post your name and address and see what happens.

You do know its not illegal for people to track you down especially for the news to do it right? Doxing is just website rules so companies can wash their hands of any facilitating stalkers lawsuits.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The thing I don't understand, why so much hate from the left???
I disagree with them on: immigration, abortion, social justice, military, christian shaming, and manhood shaming. But I don't hate them, and could even have a civil debate about it.

The hatred spewed non stop from the left is really weird, almost demonic if you catch my drift.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

I'm afraid the election and party affiliations are coloring people's beliefs about our President. If he accomplishes positive results, the media and the Democratic party spins it as something negative or not enough. What people don't understand is that this works both ways. Let this kind of raw primal hate in and it works against them when they win too. When that is cultivated in the media and in people's belief system it is cumulative and rarely recedes after it is grown. It's a virus in our society that spreads. Common sense and a less judgmental approach and tolerance is the cure. A sign that people don't accept the positive things Trump has accomplished is a sign that this infection has taken hold in people. In essence they replace reality with something that matches their belief system. An utter and full break from reality...insanity virus!
edit on 22-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
No harassment here, a question was asked, if she knew Russian Trolls where trying to manipulate her , she hated the implications and stormed off.

But here is to the core of what's going on, ppl on all sides are being gaslighted, we are divided along many lines, Russian Trolls simply feed the fire.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If that was my grandmother and that guy was harassing her like that, I'd go outside and break his jaw. Wouldn't care if I went to jail or not. What he did was just plain wrong and sooner or later these reporters have to be shown they don't have full reign to harass people.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
No harassment here, a question was asked, if she knew Russian Trolls where trying to manipulate her , she hated the implications and stormed off.

But here is to the core of what's going on, ppl on all sides are being gaslighted, we are divided along many lines, Russian Trolls simply feed the fire.

Bull#, that "reporter" was doing nothing other than trying to get a reaction out of that lady in order to say "Oh, look how Trump supports act and deny". That's it, plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Imagine that. A thread on ATS that takes what happened out of context to push a narrative towards the easily duped and gullible.

I thought people were supposed to be denying ignorance and stupidity, not swimming in it willingly.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

So you were so upset about this woman being put in the public spotlight that you decided to make an ATS OP about her?

Following your links, she was apparently the Team Trump Broward County Facebook page and organized flash-mob rallies in support of Trump at the direction of Russian Agents (Unwittingly).

She also still refuses to believe that to be true.

Searching the internet, it very much seems to be the RIGHT WING outlets that are publicizing this woman's interview with CNN.

Frankly, I wasn't aware of her until this OP.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

The hatred spewed non stop from the left is really weird, almost demonic if you catch my drift.

I don't catch your drift.
What are you suggesting?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Unlike the hero James Edward O'Keefe III - I see his nonsense being touted as the pinnacle of journalistic integrity here all the time. But I suppose there's no partisan influence in that thought eh?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Thanks again for the article.

THIS is fascinating.

Russian Agents using US Bank accounts opened with stolen identities from US Citizens actually paid this guy to build this cage and hire actors to sit in the back.

The group used its "Being Patriotic" Facebook page, which was designed to look like it was run by real Americans, along with Instagram and Twitter accounts, to organize and publicize the event.

The people behind the "Being Patriotic" page reached out to Miller, a vocal Trump supporter who lived in Florida at the time. Miller agreed to build a cage on the back of his flatbed truck and was paid somewhere between $500 and $1,000 to cover the cost of materials, he told CNN.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: MisterSpock

Hard to believe this is happening, really.

Even CNN participated themselves with The Russians.

CNN, MSNBC Aired Hourly Celebrations of Russian-Organized Anti-Trump Rally
The senior woman stood her ground, but seriously
where this is headed, not good.

What is really and equally hard to believe is that US citizens aren't protesting en masse against the left-leaning, fake-news mainstream media. Either they are uncertain of whether what they're reading is real, don't care as they have more important things like living day to day, or have been brainwashed by the constant barrage of "Trump is Evil and Hillary was/is the Best" and actually believe that what they're being fed is the real deal....

Oh well....
edit on 22-2-2018 by eNaR because: added a few words

edit on 22-2-2018 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2018 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join