It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Doxes Elderly Trump Supporter, Harasses Her, Accuses Her Of Working For Russian Trolls

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Never Trump bots.

Prove me wrong!

Someone in the Mark Dice video comment section, i believe correctly, pointed out that for CNN"s sake, they better hope that nothing happens to this woman due to the spotlight they put on her as a "Russian Sympathizer".
edit on 21-2-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

If it does.

That lady will end up owning CNN.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

CNN's days are numbered. Anti-America domestic terrorists, posing as "News" organizations will not be tolerated much longer.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
...and so it begins.

Communist!

Terrorist!

Reading the comments that people have left her
is just sickening, accusing her of treason
and wishing her dead.

Unreal!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN's days are numbered. Anti-America domestic terrorists, posing as "News" organizations will not be tolerated much longer.

I think once they lose their ability to pump up viewership numbers through their broadcast agreements with airports and other venues, they will really have a hard time keeping the ship afloat.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Unconscionable.

The next wave of #Resist is to isolate individuals for public harassment by what passes for "news organizations"?

Ill have none of it, thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Maybe CNN was hoping their video would end up on World Star.

Stay classy CNN!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
How much do you want to bet all those progressive hastags # are BOTS?

Second verse same as the first verse with the third verse saying?

All your bots belong to us!
edit on 21-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
So I watched your video. I did not see harassment.

CNN was not invited to her home.
They stalked her!

What I gather is apparently this woman was overseeing a pro-Trump internet discussion group on facebook. It was one of the groups that was using and promoting memes established by the Russian trolls and that is why CNN went to find her and interview her.

This is America!
Voting is a constitutional right, and no one should
be threatened because of who they support!

She is an activist and so makes herself subject to public scrutiny. Indeed, if we look at that interview without the spin placed on it by The Dailywire, we can see that she was not being harassed, rather she was engaging in what she does, political debate. It was only when she was confronted with information that she took to mean that she was working with the Russians that she became flustered.

Thats a lie! She is not an activist, she is
simply a senior who posted on Farcebook,
and CNN is singling her out in hopes of
intimidating others plain and simple.

Clearly this woman wants nothing to do with the Russian, only true Americans as she believed her internet connections to be. But when it was pointed out to her that this was not the case, that she had unwittingly been spreading Russian memes, she refused to consider it and walked away.

Clearly, and you and CNN should have stopped there.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Maybe CNN was hoping their video would end up on World Star.

Stay classy CNN!

WorldStarHipHop, a division of CNN entertainment group.

I can see that in the future.

What's the word that inept shiny suit clad wienies would use? Synergy or some nonsense like that.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
So I watched your video. I did not see harassment.

What I gather is apparently this woman was overseeing a pro-Trump internet discussion group on facebook. It was one of the groups that was using and promoting memes established by the Russian trolls and that is why CNN went to find her and interview her.

She is an activist and so makes herself subject to public scrutiny. Indeed, if we look at that interview without the spin placed on it by The Dailywire, we can see that she was not being harassed, rather she was engaging in what she does, political debate. It was only when she was confronted with information that she took to mean that she was working with the Russians that she became flustered.

Clearly this woman wants nothing to do with the Russian, only true Americans as she believed her internet connections to be. But when it was pointed out to her that this was not the case, that she had unwittingly been spreading Russian memes, she refused to consider it and walked away.

This is a far cry from witch hunts.

Oh really? Then why hasn't CNN answered for their all day promotion of a Russian funded and organized anti-Trump rally?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

geez, trump voters hate Hillary.....hey, the earth is round, might want to type that in, too

Sorry, Americans know a traitor when we see one,
and thankfully chose not to elect her.

Get over it!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I saw that this interview was not taking place on her front porch. They had not beaten down her door.

What I saw was she was on what we may assume was her property while the guy with the microphone was standing beyond the public sidewalk, probably in the street. She had come out of her house and was engaging with CNN.

We do not know from this video if they drove up and screamed at her to come out of her house and be harassed.
We do not know if they had called here ahead of time and asked her if she would be interviewed.
We do not know but that she had agreed to the interview but only outside of her house.

We do not know any of these things. What I know from the video alone is that she did not seem like she was harassed but rather she was speaking out for what she believes with the platform that CNN was offering to her.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JonCrichton

Oh really? Then why hasn't CNN answered for their all day promotion of a Russian funded and organized anti-Trump rally?

I have no knowledge of that Russian funded anti-Trump rally so cannot comment. What I can comment on was that video and that is what I have done. And as far as I can tell, any supposed Russian anti-Trump rally has nothing to do with this video and the supposed harrassment of and elderly woman. Can you point out to me how it might?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I bet CNN calls this "investigative journalism". This is all a charade to disguise their own malfeasance.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
CNN did this simply for the outrage it would cause. No way they didn't know what the reaction would be.

I think they underestimated the rage that is going
to come their way, hopefully in the form of a
cease and desist order.

But I think their real motive is intimidation, and
that wont stand.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

sue them for defamation

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

CNN was not invited to her home.
They stalked her!

And you know this how?

Thats a lie! She is not an activist, she is
simply a senior who posted on Farcebook,
and CNN is singling her out in hopes of
intimidating others plain and simple.

Wrong. She was not just posting on facebook.
From the article in the video we learned

A Florida woman who ran a Trump supporters page

So not just posting but the host the supporters group. An activist.

And did you hear her tell the interviewer to ''report'' that her group were all Americans? She was taking part in an interview she thought would gain national coverage.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

"Oh, no. Dont threaten journalists who cross ethical and moral lines with political throw back and real world consequences to damages they cause!"

Journalism is dead.

A taste of their own medicine might stop a few of them,
but sadly no other news organization seems to be willing
to do that. And twitter shuts it out.

She should open a GoFundMe and take them to task.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If this woman was hosting a facebook pro trump webpage, then is it not easly to consider that she is already anti-CNN?
I cannot find one person on this website here who is pro trump and not antiCNN.

So, if she was ambushed, that is they just showed up in her front yard, why did she not call the police immediately about the public disturbance they were creating in the street in front of her house. If she already considered CNN an enemy, why is it that she even came out of her house to engage with them. Why is it that she asked them to ''report'' certain things to the public for her?

No, she was not being harassed, she was taking part in an interview.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join