It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Doxes Elderly Trump Supporter, Harasses Her, Accuses Her Of Working For Russian Trolls

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
CNN is now exactly acting like the Stasi. This elderly women would have vanished in an instant for any accusations soon after the visit.

Stasi indeed! Maybe that is what they are doing here...seems to me.

What other explanation could there be for what they did?

Clearly, this is not for ratings, the reeks of some political
garbage. I wonder who is behind this, Soros? Obama?

edit on 21-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: JonCrichton

Oh really? Then why hasn't CNN answered for their all day promotion of a Russian funded and organized anti-Trump rally?

I have no knowledge of that Russian funded anti-Trump rally so cannot comment. What I can comment on was that video and that is what I have done. And as far as I can tell, any supposed Russian anti-Trump rally has nothing to do with this video and the supposed harrassment of and elderly woman. Can you point out to me how it might?

They're accusing her of something they themselves are guilty of. Why am I not surprised you don't know anything about it?

CNN, MSNBC Glowingly Promoted Russian-Organized Anti-Trump Rally

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
If this woman was hosting a facebook pro trump webpage, then is it not easly to consider that she is already anti-CNN?
I cannot find one person on this website here who is pro trump and not antiCNN.

She didn't go find CNN though, they stalked her!

So, if she was ambushed, that is they just showed up in her front yard, why did she not call the police immediately about the public disturbance they were creating in the street in front of her house. If she already considered CNN an enemy, why is it that she even came out of her house to engage with them. Why is it that she asked them to ''report'' certain things to the public for her?

If? And obviously she talked to them first but I hope she does call the police.

No, she was not being harassed, she was taking part in an interview.

They published her name! What do you think that is???
edit on 21-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has started a "Remove CNN's license" petition at the White House.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This is sick. So very wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's disgusting that CNN did this to an elderly American citizen and heartbreaking that TROLLS would justify this as a reason to be completely hateful and disrespectful to a senior citizen with their attack on her.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It is time the CDC steps in and evaluates the personnel at CNN, MSNBC, etc...the ones that are foaming-at-the-mouth ape-$h#t crazy. Something is WRONG with these msm crazies when they do stuff like this.

Their mental health needs to be evaluated. TDS is real and it seems to be taking its toll on a few idiots. I am dead serious. They need help. If you see something, do something. Report these off-the-wall crazy CNN reporters/"journalists" to CDC. Surely there is a mental emergency division.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
To me and my face and brain I see a interview that she was willing to to be asked questions to her brain in.She most likely did not know about the entity that her group had in some way engaged in. He was probably drunk. And knowing of her frail mind and body thought it would be funny as hell to also engage in something he knew he had in the bag. And it would be funny. So as a drunk person he did. The real thing I took from this is that don't trust anything that calls itself a "news organisation".

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ambush journalism and taking it to peoples private residences is wrong, no matter which side is doing it to another.

CNN must be desperate for ratings to stoop to that level. From what I've read about the ratings, MSNBC has taken all the Trump hater traffic from CNN, so CNN being in last place in the 2017 ratings is hurting.

This is about ratings IMO and CNN could care less what they do to people in their quest for relevance.
edit on 2/21/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Did any of you guys see CNN literally go dumpster diving in Moscow for evidence of collusion?

I thought this was a hoax at first.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Would it not be possible that she was defending her honor against the absurd notion she was a Russian troll?

There are reasons people participate in interviews. Not that your position isnt plausible

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
We don't even know if Russians were actually involved. Only the IPS came from Russia.

Could be vpn.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

got it, thanks.

I think he is funny sometimes...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

This was their plan, according to their own writings.

capitalresearch.org...

It is hurting a lot of good people, sadly.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Did any of you guys see CNN literally go dumpster diving in Moscow for evidence of collusion?

Some bombshell journalism right there.

What's that, you witnessed someone bringing computers into an office building??????????

If I saw that I'd wait a few minutes and observe, surely that type of clue would expect one to see, say, armed men walking the perimeter with soviet weapons and attack dogs.

I also wonder how they managed to get over the 20 foot barbwire topped fence without rousing the suspicion of a machine gunner in one of the towers, thereby obtaining access to such a top secret soviet dumping facility.
edit on 21-2-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Pretty sure that's where all of their "journalism" comes from.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Pretty sure that's where all of their "journalism" comes from.

They have to get there and dig through it before buzzfeed shows up.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
CNN were quite happy to broadcast the anti-Trump event set up by these 13 Russians. They loved it.
Yet here they are bullying an old lady because she posted on her facebook page.

CNN truly are a disgusting organisation - worse than anything seen in the days of McCarthyism. They show quite clearly what life would be like under their ideology... accusations, public shaming, harassment. They'd no doubt move on to prison camps if they could. Stalin's Russia is alive at CNN.
edit on 21/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: MisterSpock
You know that friend that steps in and tells you before you do something really stupid?

CNN needs one of those, they've needed one for a loooong time.

CNN is at terminal velocity racing towards the bottom. At this velocity, the impact should be spectacular.

their viewership and ad revenues are up.....but, those are facts, and we can't have that here

Of course, a lot of people like to watch when the little old lady down the street gets kicked. Don't you?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN's days are numbered. Anti-America domestic terrorists, posing as "News" organizations will not be tolerated much longer.

I think once they lose their ability to pump up viewership numbers through their broadcast agreements with airports and other venues, they will really have a hard time keeping the ship afloat.

Airports. That's they key. We've got to get CNN the Hell out of the airports. They would sink fast if people weren't forced to watch them.
edit on 21-2-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join