It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Doxes Elderly Trump Supporter, Harasses Her, Accuses Her Of Working For Russian Trolls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, this is just too much.

What is this, the New McCarthyism?

CNN has gone to an elderly woman's home and accused her of
working with the "Russians". Unreal!

CNN special investigations unit reporter Drew Griffin approached the woman at what appears to be her home and got confrontational with her, making her visibly upset in the process as she was obviously overwhelmed by having a television crew in her face making accusations against her.

CNN's decision to publish her full name has led to people harassing her online. The Daily Wire reviewed a social media account that matches the name, location, and appears to be the same identity of the woman interrogated by CNN, and upon review, she is being harassed as a direct result of CNN's report

Full Video at link below.

www.dailywire.com...

Oh my, CNN actually dared to put it on their own twitter feed!?
twitter.com...

Also Mark Dice takes them to task on this.

Apparently, she is a well known senior in her community
and very patriotic.

I know Florine. She is one of the most patriotic, sweetest, hardest working campaign volunteers you’ll ever meet. What @CNN did to her here is shameful. However, she held her own and beat back their #FakeNews.

twitter.com...

This needs to stop!

What's next? Witch Hunts?

edit on 21-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You know that friend that steps in and tells you before you do something really stupid?

CNN needs one of those, they've needed one for a loooong time.

CNN is at terminal velocity racing towards the bottom. At this velocity, the impact should be spectacular.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If you didn't vote for Hillary, you must be a Russian.
You already were a racist, sexist and want children to die.

Sometimes I think a full blown civil war is the only way to set things right.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Hard to believe this is happening, really.

Even CNN participated themselves with The Russians.

CNN, MSNBC Aired Hourly Celebrations of Russian-Organized Anti-Trump Rally
The senior woman stood her ground, but seriously
where this is headed, not good.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I wondered where this was going; now I know. If you're a Trump voter and deny you were influenced by the Russians, your automatically deemed to have been in cahoots with the Russians.

It will indeed be interesting to see where this goes. What's next? Loyalty Oaths?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Nothing CNN does surprises me anymore. I watched that MD video this morning and all I did was shake my head, it's all I ever do when watching just about anything on TV these days.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
...and so it begins.

Communist!

Terrorist!

Racist!

Homophobe!

....Russian troll sympathizer!

Ugh.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

You know, I didn't think it would possible for her to
be any more hated than she already is, but by
golly this does it. That hag will be scorned
from here to eternity.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
You know that friend that steps in and tells you before you do something really stupid?

CNN is at terminal velocity racing towards the bottom. At this velocity, the impact should be spectacular.

their viewership and ad revenues are up.....but, those are facts, and we can't have that here

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So I watched your video. I did not see harassment.

What I gather is apparently this woman was overseeing a pro-Trump internet discussion group on facebook. It was one of the groups that was using and promoting memes established by the Russian trolls and that is why CNN went to find her and interview her.

She is an activist and so makes herself subject to public scrutiny. Indeed, if we look at that interview without the spin placed on it by The Dailywire, we can see that she was not being harassed, rather she was engaging in what she does, political debate. It was only when she was confronted with information that she took to mean that she was working with the Russians that she became flustered.

Clearly this woman wants nothing to do with the Russian, only true Americans as she believed her internet connections to be. But when it was pointed out to her that this was not the case, that she had unwittingly been spreading Russian memes, she refused to consider it and walked away.

This is a far cry from witch hunts.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hey this sounds like a pretty good libel suit. Get paid old lady!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: butcherguy

You know, I didn't think it would possible for her to
be any more hated than she already is, but by
golly this does it. That hag will be scorned
from here to eternity.

geez, trump voters hate Hillary.....hey, the earth is round, might want to type that in, too

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
CNN did this simply for the outrage it would cause. No way they didn't know what the reaction would be.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

"Oh, no. Dont threaten journalists who cross ethical and moral lines with political throw back and real world consequences to damages they cause!"

I remember hearing something like that when in retaliation to CNN doing this to a meme creator in the name of ratings, they had their staff being threatened and harassed by the outraged world at large.

I guess it was all BS on their part. CNN doxes people and then expects to be impune to the consequences.

Screw a meme war. Start a campaign to show up with cameras at CNN employee's homes from the top to the bottom. Give them a paparazzi feel of persecution that attracts the crazies and fringe of society to chime in. Show every last blemish on their collective asses.

edit on 2 21 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TonyS

It will indeed be interesting to see where this goes. What's next? Loyalty Oaths?

If I were her I would be on the phone with a good attorney,
and sue their a** off.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

their viewership and ad revenues are up.....but, those are facts, and we can't have that here

I was referring to the intellectual bottom, not ad revenue. There are 10's of millions of people following semi-retarded morally bankrupt "celebrities" on social media across the world. That doesn't mean anything, much like CNN's ad revenue reports.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Enough is enough. If you haven't lived in a communist controlled state everybody including the media should just
. They have no idea how horrible it is or in my case was. Nothing in the US remotely resembles anything what my parents and i experienced. Ironically CNN is now exactly acting like the Stasi. This elderly women would have vanished in an instant for any accusations soon after the visit. This sh!t was no joke. F#ck off CNN!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Nothing CNN does surprises me anymore. I watched that MD video this morning and all I did was shake my head, it's all I ever do when watching just about anything on TV these days.

What MD video is that, please share...thanks!

I cant watch msm news, especially ones like Madcow, and Reid.
Pepto Bismo.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

What MD video is that, please share...thanks!

I cant watch msm news, especially ones like Madcow, and Reid.
Pepto Bismo.

MD, Mark Dice. The video you linked to in your original post.

Sorry I wasn't clear about that.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Never Trump bots.

Prove me wrong!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join