It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman killed after being bitten in throat by pet pit bulls

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

News flash....German Sheppard is not a small dog breed. Just so you know, the German Sheppard didn't suffer, it was quick, 40 caliber right between the eyes.
edit on 22-2-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

A German shepherd is not even a real dog,

Tell me, did you shake like a little girl, when you were trying to get a shot..

(edit, i hope you know, i am just messing with you, i bet you are a good guy in the real world)
edit on 22-2-2018 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

I try to be. But there's times.........
Deserves an edit. Did I want to kill the man's dog ? No I did not. I did everything in my legal power to get the man to do what he's supposed to do. Which is to protect his dog first, then the general public next. He did neither. At the time this took place I had a granddaughter almost two. The fact I moved the garbage to an location that wasn't easy for the dog to get to, and the fact the dog did in fact get around my attempts at moving the garbage. This let me know that the dog did not fear me, nor would it have feared my grandbaby if the two of them would have had an encounter........all of this information was readily available for the dog owner to take heed too. Animal control visit, twice. I believe there was a fine the 2nd trip out. And the fact I let him know in a rather LOUD VOICE that I could now legally use deadly force against his dog. He still choose to do nothing. His dog had to suffer the consequences of his non action. It bothers me, but at the same time, I would do it a thousand times given the same circumstances. Human life is far more important than any dog or cat or any animal you so choose to own.
edit on 22-2-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Yeah, some people are pretty bad that way, its like they do not comprehend words, and the whole world is their playground.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

BAN PITBULLS NOW!!! Americans are not responsible enough to own these animals of destruction!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

BAN PITBULLS NOW!!! Americans are not responsible enough to own these animals of destruction!

Pits are kind of like owning a Tiger.

You should know what the hell you are doing.

You should have your animal secure and safe.

I prefer Heelers. In the wrong hands they can be dangerous.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Blue Heelers are an awesome breed of dog... Brutally protective of their masters property by instinct, which is why guerilla growers love them... apparently.

My grandpa used to own one, back when I was a kid... What amazes me most thinking back to it, was how he just had this untrained natural instinct to chase us kids whenever we got onto the dirt bike and nip at our ankles, without ever breaking skin, just like blue heelers were breed to do...

It just blows my mind how pure genetics on their own, can create a such a physical instinct as to cause a dog to behave so predictably...
edit on 22-2-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Love heelers. That was what I grew up with. Ridiculously smart, tough, and loyal dogs.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join