It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Graham is Really Dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think Billy Graham was quite possibly a 4th dimensional lizard. It's possible.

him and Joel Osteen or Olsteen.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

Yeah, I remember posting on Myspace about thinking it had happened before. I remember having a conversation with family friend a couple houses down the road that maybe it was his son or something. But as far as I know the son is still alive even now.I also remember thinking at the time when I posted on Myspace that I had just seen it like a week or so before. Maybe two. I'm almost positive I wasn't looking at old news when I posted about it because probably like most ATSers, kinda of a breaking news junky.

It's odd to me that this is the only ME thing that KEEPS happening to me. I remember the bears as Berenstien and Sinbad/Shazaam (as do my wife and a number of kids I went to school with) but I guess it makes sense because they really aren't news stories or events in the same sense. But I only remember Mandella passing once mainly due to my age.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Actually we are all 4th dimensional lizards. It is just you that isn't.

And we are getting very hungry.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DinobotIV

Yeah, I remember posting on Myspace about thinking it had happened before. I remember having a conversation with family friend a couple houses down the road that maybe it was his son or something. But as far as I know the son is still alive even now.I also remember thinking at the time when I posted on Myspace that I had just seen it like a week or so before. Maybe two. I'm almost positive I wasn't looking at old news when I posted about it because probably like most ATSers, kinda of a breaking news junky.

It's odd to me that this is the only ME thing that KEEPS happening to me. I remember the bears as Berenstien and Sinbad/Shazaam (as do my wife and a number of kids I went to school with) but I guess it makes sense because they really aren't news stories or events in the same sense. But I only remember Mandella passing once mainly due to my age.

oh and btw... apparently the "CASH ME OUTSIDE" girl is the Mandela Champ.

People got Mandela'd hardcore by her.

Big-time Lizard potential with her.

People remember seeing her on Dr. Phil years before she got famous.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You are thinking of Jerry Falwell

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029

originally posted by: DinobotIV

oh and btw... apparently the "CASH ME OUTSIDE" girl is the Mandela Champ.

People got Mandela'd hardcore by her.

Big-time Lizard potential with her.

People remember seeing her on Dr. Phil years before she got famous.

that is how she got famous
no matter who you are 99 is a long time and we would do well to figure out how the guy evaded destiny so many times. That is if we can get over our selves.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Missed that one. I hear his name and I get annoyed so I probably wouldn't have. That girl also drove me insane so...Half Life 4 confirmed?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Didn't care for the bible thumping religiosity but on the flip side I also don't remember any real scandal involving him.

Either way he touched many people, helped some to find a better path and appeared to try and leave the world a better place.

Wish more folks put that effort into leaving things better than they found it maybe the world wouldn't be so borked.

But I full expect the Christians are the root of all evil crowd to revel in the streets over his passing.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

Are you sure he's dead? I thought we just move on to the next life.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I was an usher at the 1976 Billy Graham Crusade that was held at the Seattle Kingdome (I was just 7 years old) and met him briefly. He was a decent man. Now both of these giants are gone, may they rest in peace.

edit on 2212018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Yea he's really dead, he was 99 what did you expect him to do?

Well according to some folks in these parts, Rev. Billy has died and come back in this timeline more times than Jesus. Hell, Jesus only came back once! So far as we know, that is.
edit on 21-2-2018 by Namdru because: so far as we know

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I think Billy Graham was quite possibly a 4th dimensional lizard

God! That means he might know my ex-wife, you know, uh, biblically and such...Those reptiles hibernate in large groups where I live. We have some of the largest poisonous snake dens in the U.S. in my little town.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Actually, come to think of it...

I think this may be the third time Billy Graham has died.

could have sworn he also died about 2 years ago... and then again about 10-12 years ago.

therefore, Billy Graham's life work cannot be trusted.

Lizard suspect for sure.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This was a man who did nothing but good and who touched the hearts and souls of a huge number of people. Not a bad life's work.

And you come on here with your deluded lizard crap (to be fair he thinks an awful lot of people are lizards) and also claims ME and disses him and his life's work?

Fella, seriously, turn off your computer, go outside and - Get. A. Life. Please?

edit on 21-2-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Oh my god...they are made of Jesus!

The horror...the horror.... of first Communion!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: intrptr

Televangelist off the air for good.

Good riddance, one of the mass mind manipulators from the last century, misguided so many souls.

imo

www.azlyrics.com...

Those Jesus Freaks Well, they're friendly but
The # they believe Has got their minds all shut
An' they don't even care When the church takes a cut
Ain't it bleak when you got so much nothin'
(So whaddya do)
Eat that pork Eat that ham
Laugh till ya choke On Billy Graham Moses, Aaron 'n Abraham...
They're all a waste of time 'N it's yer ass that's on the line

Amen! Pass the plate...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse
a reply to: Namdru

I was gonna say, I remember when he died the first time. Let's see if this one sticks.

You never know, the evil he serves may raise him yet again to torment humanity.

K~

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Never saw him attempt to sell prayer rags or special holy water.

I went to a Billy Graham rally in a big stadium. It was a really big show. When the plate got passed near the end, I realized there too, they were doing this for money.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
No Mandela Effect This time

That's what you think. I remember him dying quite a while ago.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
In spite of all his good works and the adulation he received from many including prominent politicians and celebrities, Billy Graham made some anti-Christ type of statements several times. Mainly, that one did not need to have Jesus to get to heaven. Some sources to what he foolishly said a few times, but said nonetheless:

www.wayoflife.org...

www.biblebb.com...

www.youtube.com...

Is he truly 'saved' in the strict Christian sense? Only God decides that. But for him to deny the need for Christ, to deny the Son of God as the ONLY way to the Father, sounds too much like blaspheming of the Holy Ghost. May he indeed have experienced only the first death and not also the second spiritual death.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join