It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Chan QAnon Board Deleted

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Did you just say that if Q is lying it is the fault of the people who don't believe their lies?

Not really.

I guess I'm saying that he/they from what I can tell from this latest activity are using [is/is not] predictive programming. Millions were drawn and were observing, including almost certainly, a number of very bad actors, the same who might be concerned about the 13000 sealed indictments that have gone out as well as the EO signed on December 21st..

When it happened it kind of looked like a coup or a takover of one Q by another.

What I'm saying is that it could also be a both/and if the sudden change and disappearing act becomes persistent ie: Q on the wane, in order to make it appear that he got shut down.

If he's lying and a LARP, then because of the unknown veriable, it still places the pressure and the heat on where it ought to because it can't be so easily written off (Q is not a LARP).

Same day that Trump tweeting about "very reflective".

The chatter might have also started to contain an increasing threat level to Trump, as the bad actors became ever more fearful and concerned.

It doesn't look however as though Q is a LARP unconnected with Trump.

At the very least he's certainly managed to scare the # out of all the right or wrong people, and now they can't be sure either way, so there are some positive effects because the evil and the wicked ought to be afraid, particularly of the prospect of an actual government of and for the people (whether they like Trump or not).

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Edit: That was signed with the numerical equivalent of DJT and until the last three posts was the only one that wasn't signed, Q. [poltergeist meme added to the words - not from Q]

Believe it or not (from Trump via Q) - it's a fine sentiment and a great hope!

If Q is a LARP he'd also have to be a bad man or an evil man or men and women, and that impression has never come through reading between all the lines.

edit on 20-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Do you know what LARP means?

You don't have to be a bad person to be LARPing. They think that what they are doing is a good thing. What makes it LARPing is that it isn't real.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ok, a LIAR (to use your word). In this case, it wouldn't make him a good person, which would be entirely out of alignment with the character seen and observed. If a LIAR, totally incongruent.

But yeah, LARP (live action role playing) needn't be bad depending on the context and intention.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

They might feel that getting people to act against evil (to use your word) is worth lying for.

The only lie would be that they are an insider. They might actually believe all the connected dots are legit.

They could even be an insider and still be LARPing. In that case their LARP would be as whistleblower although they might not have anything worth leaking.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

And in these matters people would have to look into it - read the board of archived posts

qanonmap.github.io...

..and decide for themselves.

This reminds me of C.S. Lewis argument about Jesus being true to his word (even if only part of it, what was written can be accecpted as an accurate reflection of what Jesus said) because the idea of him as a bad man, or a crazy man doesn't jive with the character.

It's hard to imagine someone in the inner circle of the office of the POTUS not having access to a great deal of power, influence and infrastructure, although some LARPing and disinfo could be dropped, which Q even admitted would happen from time to time.

If not an insider, and if not crazy, then a bad person, unless as you say they feel that the lie is justified.

However, too much data to suggest otherwise.

For some of us dot connectors who've read the map at least in part, we've seen enough to know that something's going on and that it's Q related.

Dr. Jerome Corsi was allegedly told by the White House to look into Q and he's in the process of writing a book about it I think or the basis for it.

He says that Q will likely return after not too too long of an absence ie: within a few days and not more than 10.

Time will tell. I've decided to give it a quarter of a year to see it begin to manifest outwardly in some form and I've already gotten a strong hint or two along the way to that effect (between Q and Trump's tweets) and I don't think it's just a confirmation bias.

Which raises the question, are Q and Trump larping, while also being in the position of POTUS, with pretty much the whole military backing and supporting him and his Presidency?

I myself have raised the specter of the idea that this could be just another elborate form of political blackmail and little more, which is just another form of corruption with a White Hat on. Q said NO DEALS, and has repeated that, while also offering much needed rest for "greyhats" to sing.

It had better be much much more than just a temporary power grab, if that's what's going on. (although fear could play a role in the overall operation from a psychological warfare perspective).

If it's real, it's happening and it's happpening in steps and stages and 2018 will not come to an end without it breaking out into the mainstream who will be forced to cover it.

They'll throw around the term "conspiracy theory" and maybe even "satanic panic" but then the evidence will come out as pandoras box is opened, so we can get the ordeal over with as quickly as possible without tearing the whole of society apart or causing most people to go stark raving mad. There's a balance there, and so I respect the idea of only 20% of it becoming evident and visible in the news ie: the simultaneous opening of 15000 sealed indictments or the sudden arrest of some BIG bad actors, over and above all the resignations over the last year.

It's just starting..

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 20-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The best evidence I think that Q isn't a LARP or a liar, is the level of attention and dedication that Dr. Jerome Corsi is putting into it including apparently, starting to write a book on the subject even as future proves past and as the news unlocks the past, combined with how little of his research ends up on InfoWars who appears themselves to have a threshold in what they will and won't cover. Overall, they seem to avoid Corsi's research even though he's being paid by InfoWars to be their Washington Bureau Chief. He has a good record with the Pentagon Papers. He is absolutely convinced that some very serious # is going down behind the scenes whereby Jeff Sessions will earn the nickname of his old colleagues, "the silent executioner".

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Corsi is also an old friend of Trump's and not without the ability to make contact with the Whitehouse and if he doesn't have the number Roger Stone still does.

What if the White Hats are waging a relatively quiet 2nd American Revolution even as we speak?

It has to be considered a possibility, however distinct a possibility it may turn out to be. Corsi's all in on this. Would he stake his entire career and reputation on getting taken in by a lying larp, whatever their intentions? I don't think so, not with the ability to verify. He knows Q is the Trump admin at different levels and manifestations.

For God and country. Where we go one we go all!

Ankh, over and out.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Corsi is also an old friend of Trump's and not without the ability to make contact with the Whitehouse

That actually raises the flag that Q might be disinfo.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

How so?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

An old friend of Trump is looking into it. In no other conspiracy theory would that be a sign of legitimacy.

But, after looking at the link you posted I have to say that Q is BS. Why hang your hope on small coincidences and just dismiss a big fail like:

Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

edit on 21-2-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

FWIW....Jerome Corsi is not who he pretends to be,IMO. I had an encounter with him, in 2010 and 2011, and he is a liar who covered for Obama on his birth certificate.

Don't dismiss this lightly.

He was such an obvious disinfo agent and provocateur that it prompted me to look very closely at Corsi's past...and there are some surprises.

For example, Corsi once co-authored a book on a Black Panther shootout with police in Cleveland in the late 1960s -- Jerome Corsi took a position that was sympathetic to the Black Panthers. Link

That's nothing like the Jerome Corsi of WND.

He also authored a book called 'Judicial Politics,' that is still used in law classrooms, today. I couldn't get a copy of the book, but one reviewer called Jerome Corsi a "progressive" and said he called for more minority and women judges and lawyers.

That's not the Jerome Corsi who once called Hillary a "lesbo" and Muslims "ragheads" on FreeRepublic under the screenname jrlc.

I was also surprised to find that Jerome Corsi worked, for years, at IBM and even co-authored some computing and programming books. Link

Yet, he made statements about 'watermarks' on Obama's birth certificate jpeg and came-off like a total doofus about computers...and generally he did a real disservice to those who questioned the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate.
Link

Also...

...Jerome Corsi is a MASTER debater and Harvard alum with a PhD in Political Science. He once developed a computer model THAT COULD PREDICT THE OUTCOME OF TERRORIST ATTACKS, and he says he was approached by intelligence agencies after that:

I always had an intuitive understanding of political protests and political violence. I got a top-secret clearance from the government in 1981 after I published a computer model that predicted the outcome of terrorist events. I published that in a journal at Yale in 1981, and then I started getting requests all over the world from intelligence agencies for that paper, and I got contacted by the Agency for International Development to help them on hostage survival when the Reagan administration just came in.

Link

...Again, FWIW.

But, I am 100% convinced that Jerome Corsi is a disinfo agent who was recruited by some intelligence agency, years ago. He bears no resemblance to his former self.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Opinions are swayed that easy...

Give me a team of three capeable people and I´ll bring to you the craziest stuff and most of you will believe it. Maybe 2-3 months preparation to set up the network, a couple of domains and hundreds of redit, twitter and whatnot accounts derived from real profiles.

Enough time to set up a huge botnet. You´ll get "live streams" and witnesses on camera stating this and that, only that it never had to do anything with what ever theorethical bull# I´m trying to make you believe.

But I assume around 40% here would fall for it instantly and for a long time, nullifying every effort from the members that try to type some sense into those 40%. Without success because they drown in fantasizing posts like here.

Just look how many fell for that "I´m an alien orbiting your planet, tell me a location and I´ll post a picture from above".

I would never do something like because it´s not worth my time (and I´m not an asshole) but there are plenty of other types who do it for #´s and giggles constantly. It´s trolling on steroids for them.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The only debate I would entertain about Q is who he (they) is (are) and what his (their) motivations truly are.

They're (there are multiple people posting as Q) a group of white house insider's playing a game to keep people engaged.

So they say.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have sources that I won´t name that told me things I won´t spill, but my username has "anon" in it, I post cryptic god-related stuff and common catch phrases....

Please believe me and only me, because you see, I am the real deal because I utilized the name "anon", oh and I also have Q in it....

just like the cool gadged guy from James Bond movies!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

An old friend of Trump is looking into it. In no other conspiracy theory would that be a sign of legitimacy.

But, after looking at the link you posted I have to say that Q is BS. Why hang your hope on small coincidences and just dismiss a big fail like:
"Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017."

That wasn't Q. That was an anon. Q's ID in both posts on that day was BQ7V3bcW. This was before the tripcode started being used.

edit on 2/21/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Well "extradition already in motion", so he seemed to be confirming something that was a big fail.

ETA: And I guess by tripcode you mean using vague text fragments so that the reader can fill in whatever their confirmation bias needs and they wouldn't be caught saying things that didn't come true, like in this example.

edit on 21-2-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thanks for this info. This is what I call the Q effect. There is still too much chatter on whether he is real or memorex. I started just focusing on the phenomenon of this and it is really interesting. The fact that you took the time to deep dive on Corsi it helps all of us not to just blindly trust him because of his recent reputation. Here is another example: Q mentioned to follow the wives and something about Jason Chaffetz who is a young Conseravitve from Utah who basically resigned. So did a bit of researching and didn’t really find much on his resignation But did find out that he is related to Michael Dukakis and the Dukakis Family of MA. WTF!?? Never would have expected that connection and I blame that on the Q effect. I am not saying it’s nefarious but the MAP is basically a road map of all the connections that on the surface u would not connect. The other effect is the media’s omission of the Q phenomenon. It’s as if they don’t know how to respond to it. If they try and dismiss it as conspiracy theory it attracts attention to it. So they completely ignore. So stage one I think is building an cyber army of misfits autist disenfranchised patriots who always felt something doesn’t feel right with the direction of the country. Q signed off with Bill Cooper, the mustard seed of the conspiracy movement, and rabbit hole continues.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
yea, we didn't see any massive riots, fleeing the US or NG activated. I guess "big fail" is one way to describe it. No way to know for sure about the extradition stuff or flagged passport though that I'm aware of. I guess that's pretty convenient...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join