It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Chan QAnon Board Deleted

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Chadwickus

A broken clock is right 2 times a day.

I love it when folks put that out there without realizing how infinitesimally small the period of time is that proverbial "stopped clock " is right twice a day . And , almost immediately tossed out with the trash .
Not to mention that is a false statement and not applicable to all clocks as some have date as well . Meaning they are only right every 4-7 years .

In that case you would be referring to a calendar which happens to be attached to said clock...

"Well, you know what they say... A broken clock/calendar combo is right once every 4 to 7 years."

I still dont know where you got the 4-7 years. Unless the date is Feb 29th, a clock-cal combo should be correct twice a year... unless you meant the date also includes the day of the week.

Also your first statement becomes invalid if you use a clock that has no second hand, like a digital clock... then it will be correct for the entire minute, TWICE Daily, AM and PM, unless of course your clock specifies whether am or pm, then it would just be once daily.

Not if you know what time is...
And....You mean there are 2 February 22nds each year ? Just Damn
Most that show the month , show the day

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well you said

and in the spirit of not poo pooing Q-believers, I would say that they are a little better because at least they want to be a part of something that causes change

Sorry to get so off topic but this thread is derailed anyway, ha, so my particular bull# won't hurt much. Also, I don't see how Q's audience is doing more for change than Trumpers in general. But I don't believe I know any of them irl, so maybe they are. Still, to me it seems like they're just tweeting and redditing, no different from people retweeting CNN or something. They are more radical, maybe, I'm not even sure of that. Isn't the whole point of the Q phenomena to wait for the president to do stuff? Or the white hats at least?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I was just differentiating by saying some wanted to be part of change caused by others Obama/Trump and others protesters/LARPers/retweeters want to be part of what causes that change. Whether they are effective is a different point.
edit on 22-2-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well what about Antifa and similar types or organisations? Would you say those people want to be part of what causes change? I think the vast majority of people associated with Antifa must have voted for Obama, if they voted.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I would wager the majority of ANTIFA never voted. They are disgruntled millennials demonstrating their inability to control their emotions over not being continually handed everything. They are nothing more than the modern day anarchist with no understanding of what precisely they are "protesting".

A completely worthless sub-section of our society.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Hmm, I don't know if they voted more or less than average. Some of them might not vote because they don't believe in it, but I reckon they voted more than millennials on average. I think if nothing else they'd at least vote so they could get a black president, just to troll racists.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

They would fall under protesters. If my intention was to detail every group that acted then I would have mentioned Occupy Wall-street, Tea Party and others but my point was not to list every organization that took action but to point out the two general groups: those who put their faith in their representatives and those who want to be part of the process. The LARPers are part of the later, even if their actions are little more than on-line role playing.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

The Q posts are wrangling a whole bunch of people. They fear the revelations.

Oh...

Even if you don’t like Q, he sure is waking a lot of people up.

No he's not, he's keeping them running around in circles chasing their own tales 'nicely' (in the eyes of his Master, his spiritual Father)...
"always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth." (2 Timothy 3:7)

Nothing wrong with that...as far as I’m concerned.

Exploiting people's addicton to conspiracy entertainment and deceiving people is wrong. And operates in the best interest of this 'guy' that wants people to have the delusion that they're truth seekers and not wake up to their own desire for seeking or hearing the latest exotic entertaining conspiracy tale while ignoring the actual deceptions, ideologies and ways of thinking plaguing this world:

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)
Religion is a Snare and a Racket
Who Really Is the Ruler of the World?

Another example (other than the ones discussed above, but having the same source):

Nationalism is well described by the psalmist’s expression, “the pestilence causing adversities.” (Psalm 91:3) It has been like a plague on humanity, leading to untold suffering. Nationalism with its resultant hatred of other peoples has existed for centuries. Today, nationalism continues to fan the flames of divisiveness, and human rulers have not been able to stop it.

Many authorities recognize that nationalism and self-interest are the root of the world’s problems. For example, former United Nations Secretary-General U Thant observed: “So many of the problems that we face today are due to, or the result of, false attitudes . . . Among these is the concept of narrow nationalism​—‘my country, right or wrong.’”

Source: Where Is the World Heading?

Another example:
The Pagan Religious Roots of Evolutionary Philosophies Part 1

These 2 examples of deceptions that lead to harmful ways of thinking or harmful ideologies work quite well together as well:

Perhaps it's a good time to wake up to my examples above instead of wasting your mind on what's mentioned in my signature, the stuff coming from QAnon included. The guy is like Julian Assange, just in it for the money (which Julian Assange seems to receive mostly from Russia, so perhaps it's the same for QAnon; have you noticed wikileaks never has anything bad to say about Russia? No e-mail leaks from Putin, no secret documents about what Russians have been doing in Syria, how about QAnon, does he ever talk about what the Russians have to hide? Do either of them ever warn about the rampant nationalism in Russia? Or the dangers of evolutionary philosophies in terms of racism and the resulting nationalism or connection to nationalism? The historical facts regarding eugenics and social Darwinism in relation to evolutionary philosophies and mythology + the connection with racism&nationalism?).

Prejudice and Discrimination—Getting to the Roots: Awake!—2009

Take special note of what's mentioned after 8:09 (more specifically 8:36):

edit on 5-3-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

The guy is like Julian Assange, just in it for the money (which Julian Assange seems to receive mostly from Russia

Let's see you back up this assinine claim about Julian Assange. Post your proof.

I'll wait.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading
I'm not sure you care much about proof. But in a way, the proof is in the pudding. Just remember that Julian Assange's finances are linked to the popularity of himself (or amount of attention he gets) and his products, such as wikileaks. The more intriguing things wikileaks has to show or attention it draws, the more money Assange makes or can make. Conspiracy entertainment and secrets are his product, if some Russians are providing the product (or a portion of that product), then part of his income (or networth) is dependent on the contribution of these Russians to his product (doesn't even need direct financial payments, the product has value, just like Hollywood movies have value, you can make money with them by selling the entertainment to the public, tickling their ears and telling them what they want to hear, what intrigues them, what captivates their attention, viewercounts on websites also have value, attention can be converted into hard cash).

I'm Dutch btw (hint that not everything is in that video above and that I know a few more details about it because it's been well discussed and researched here). Has wikileaks ever exposed some truly* negative secrets about Putin, the Russian Government, or the Russian war on terror in Syria for example, akin to their opening move when they dumped all those secret documents concerning the war on terror in Iraq and Afghanistan that supposedly upset the US government and various army+intelligence officials so much (even though it did nothing to stem the rising tide of nationalism, xenophobia, racism and right-wing ideologies resulting in the inappropiate Trump-love in the US who conveniently exploited these sentiments a little later)? Anything really* damaging to Russia's public image in that initial dump about Iraq and Afghanistan or after that? Any emphasis on anything negative about what the Russians were doing in Ukraine since then? (when I say "the Russians" I'm talking about a select few that take their orders from the Russian government or are pro-Russian government, not all Russians)

*: when I'm saying "truly negative" or "really damaging" I don't mean something insignificant enough for people not to be too concerned about and it therefore not being very damaging to Russian policies and the public image of the Russian government, but a nice way to pretend that you're exposing Russian secrets that they don't want the public to hear about as well. I'm not counting that as "truly negative" or "really damaging".

And backing Trump in any capacity but especially regarding this subject is a giant red flag as well:

I have little patience* for those who can't recognize Trump for the con-artist that he is (*: in terms of arguing about it, providing people with much more information than what I've given so far to assist in figuring it out and what information it provides about those who back him or associate with him, endorse him, won't call him out on his lies and deception, his right-wing propaganda; not saying that one shouldn't watch out for left-wing propaganda either, as I hinted at before, they're way more cunning and just as hypocritical, allthough in a different sense, same support for the military industrial complex and the so-called "War on Terror" though, an intentional perpetual war with no end in sight). And everything wikileaks released during the election campaign was pro-Trump and anti-Clinton, so it wouldn't surprise me if he got some 'money' (in whatever form, or support in the form of endorsement for example, which translates to increased attention and increased revenue after it has increased his market, the audience) from the Trump-team* as well (*: whether officially connected to Trump or just pro-Trump like Putin cause demagogues admire and sometimes like to help eachother, both working in the best interests of the respective military industrial complexes in their countries+allied countries after all, both promoting war and in particular the so-called wars on terror right now, which includes increased expenditure towards security measures and Orwellian conditions).

My secular education is in economics, marketing (very similar to propaganda where the product is an ideology or particular theological or philosophical doctrine) and accounting btw, my personal education or studies have focussed on propaganda, history, war, sociology, psychology, theology and philosophy + (Pagan) mythology&theosophy (focussed on the history of all those fields of study).

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. - attributed to Churchill (but there is some debate about that)

I'm a polymath with an affinity or natural ability in mathematics (we actually have a specific word for it in Dutch that is well known and used in the field of education, "wiskundeknobbel", literally translated to "math-lump"). Isaac Newton (another polymath) impresses me with his knowledge concerning realities/facts/truths/certainties (these words are synonyms). Here are some things that are relevant to the things I brought up in my previous comment that are less distracting than the subjects "wikileaks", "Assange" or "Russian secrets" or secrets that will not help people wake up to what's important to realize about this world and which deceptive ideologies, ways of thinking or teachings are really damaging to the mind (and leading to the chasing your own tails behaviour I spoke about in my previous comment and what's described at 2 Timothy 3:7):

Isaac Newton's science/scientia/knowledge about reality

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

What a surprise, a wall of text with no proof whatsoever to back up your assinine claim about Julian Assange.

I won't make the mistake of reading any of your lenghty, boring ramblings again. Thanks for saving me some time.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Still a little more "proof" than that offered to try and convince people that Q is legit.

ETA: Something to chew on:
A FISHY WIKILEAKS DUMP TARGETS RUSSIA FOR A CHANGE

edit on 5-3-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So you don't care enough about it to even read my whole comment? Not really a surprise there either even though I was cautious when I opened my response with:

I'm not sure you care much about proof.

Perhaps there was no need to edit it from my original:

"I don't think you care much about proof."

Short comments are also easy for chatbots to make and process. They just scan for some keywords like "Julian Assange" and "Russia" and then draw from a pre-selected set of optional responses. My comment was meant for those who can pass their mental barriers that encourage the superficial views of short comments and easy to agree with slogans or phrases that leave a particular easy to remember impression (such as a discrediting paintjob on someone making a more detailed comment) anyway.

Understanding: Insight, Volume 2

Relationship to Knowledge and Wisdom. Understanding must be based on knowledge, and it works with knowledge, though it is itself more than mere knowledge. The extent and worth of one’s understanding is measurably affected by the quantity and quality of one’s knowledge. Knowledge is acquaintance with facts, ...
The “understanding heart is one that searches for knowledge”; it is not satisfied with a mere superficial view but seeks to get the full picture. (Pr 15:14) Knowledge must become ‘pleasant to one’s very soul’ if discernment is to safeguard one from perversion and deception.​—Pr 2:10, 11; 18:15; see KNOWLEDGE.

Hint for those people: don't ignore my usage of the verb "seems" in the phrase in the original comment that MostlyReading decided to cherry-pick and pound on, clearly indicating I wasn't aware of any conclusive proof for that which follows "seems" (which would be a motive for someone to pound on it, perhaps even including potential chatbots that scan for the keyword "seems" and then respond by demanding "proof", the programmer knowing the one using the verb "seems" did so because they weren't aware of any conclusive proof, but perhaps that's a bit far-fetched that chatbot-programmers would think of that little trick and be able to implement it in their chatbot, it's more something for more cunning trolls to zoom in on, or simply those intent on discrediting someone or getting a rise out of someone). My response after that further explains how I meant that phrase that uses "seems" (from the circumstantial evidence). Which is still not that important an issue, more something I mentioned on the side in my original comment. I tried to connect some relevant issues regarding nationalism in my response and regarding 2 Tim.3:7 ('chasing your own tail' concept) at the end, which relates to the stuff coming from QAnon, stuff that won't wake people up to what's important to wake up to. From the thread "The truth about Qanon: He's full of crap. That's it." because it's relevant:

He started posting on an alt-right forum called 'Politically Incorrect' on 4Chan. A website notorious for spreading Alt-right conspiracy theories. 4Chan sub forums were also responsible for spreading the now debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory earlier.

The above itself should ring alarm bells.So what more about Qanon? His claims are fantastical at best.
He (or she) claims that Trump is following some Masterplan to fight the Deep State. Apparently Trump is a terrific mastermind and it's all a show.Trump was never involved with Russia, Obama and Clinton are actually being investigated by Mueller.

It goes on.

Look I don't expect you to even believe what I've posted. According to Q there's a storm coming and all these corrupted Democrats will be arrested (including the big ones) and Trump will be vindicated.

That was from the OP there.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

No he's not, he's keeping them running around in circles chasing their own tales 'nicely' (in the eyes of his Master, his spiritual Father)... "always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth." (2 Timothy 3:7)

I use to talk part in this thread. I have bailed out because people dont like to ask difficult questions. I do find the Q stuff interesting. But I feel people should be a little wary as no one knows Qs intentions.

Yes there has been knowledge shared. Most of which is available online to start with. There have also been false leads.

Just wanted to say that I agree with the above. Think its a very accurate description of what may actually be happening.

Happy Days.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

What a surprise, a wall of text with no proof whatsoever to back up your assinine claim about Julian Assange.

I won't make the mistake of reading any of your lenghty, boring ramblings again. Thanks for saving me some time.

Really someone has gone to the length to write an informative view point and you dont even bother reading it. Reading is how you learn. Thought you might know that by your avatar name. People in this thread seem very on sided an unable to explore different opinions.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
I use to talk part in this thread. I have bailed out because people dont like to ask difficult questions. I do find the Q stuff interesting. But I feel people should be a little wary as no one knows Qs intentions.

Perhaps you can get some clues from my last edit to my last comment, I added something from a thread called "The truth about Qanon: He's full of crap. That's it."
Just remember, in the end, most often for these people, it's...

The product in this case being conspiracy entertainment and secret knowledge that is supposed to enlighten you and wake you up to something that is supposedly important (yet has no accurate information about the topics I've been pointing towards and also mentioned in the video entitled "A message to the so-called Truth Movement", something that ties in with the topic of "The Pagan Religious Roots of Evolutionary Philosophies" and false religion being a snare and a racket, which includes Christendom, which is not the same as Christianity; to keep it short).

To me QAnon seems to be on team Trump (and that includes more people than just those on the payroll; also note that the position and views QAnon promotes are compatible with what The Russian Government argues for, no helping of Trump's campaign, no meddling in the election, which incidentally is also Julian Assange's position, the global "War on Terror" is also involved here, which is very much supported by Trump without any backlash from his voters unlike the situation for Obama who has to pretend he's against war by getting phony nobel peace prizes for example, while the "War on Terror" continues and escalates, especially in expenditures and budgets for various security measures and Orwellian conditions; there's one spiritual Father that benefits from this divide and conquer strategy combined with promoting greed and 'the love of self', 'the love of pleasures'). The information in that thread I linked earlier seems to have some clues though that he/she/they might be being paid directly from the Trump election campaign fund or personal marketing fund (or it wouldn't surprise me if that's the case, if he/she is or they are smart, at least try to get some money for all the Trump promotion and marketing right-wing ideologies and conspiracy entertainment designed to promote the right by being aimed at the left if you're going ahead with it anyway), timingwise when the posts began, and the content of these posts as described in my quotation of the OP of that thread. I also made a comment about it in that thread that may be of interest.

There's even the possibility that the same team that produces the output coming from QAnon is also responsible for the output coming from Trump's twitter account (or that there is overlap in those responsible for that stuff). Allthough perhaps that would be too much of a coincidence if that's the case, it's certainly the same type of stuff and the same or similar positions (perhaps the Democratic voters were becoming a bit too obstructive to the progression of the various "wars on Terror", perhaps they didn't want the risk of more sanctions and interference in what they consider their affairs in places such as Syria and Ukraine, the ones making the decisions in the US now having silences that particular voice from the Democratic voters, where the call for peace and seriously standing up to Russian imperialism is much stronger). So therefore I also brought up earlier:

I have little patience* for those who can't recognize Trump for the con-artist that he is (*: in terms of arguing about it, providing people with much more information than what I've given so far to assist in figuring it out and what information it provides about those who back him or associate with him, endorse him, won't call him out on his lies and deception, his right-wing propaganda; not saying that one shouldn't watch out for left-wing propaganda either, as I hinted at before, they're way more cunning and just as hypocritical, allthough in a different sense, same support for the military industrial complex and the so-called "War on Terror" though, an intentional perpetual war with no end in sight).

If you can recognize Trump for what he is, and given my clues, perhaps some people here might find it a little easier to recognize the type of people that the bible refers to as "profitless talkers" and "deceivers of the mind" (Titus 1:10; also mentioned in the article in my signature, self-marketing also being a skill they're usually very good at):

Donald Trump
Stephen Hawking
Richard Dawkins
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Lawrence Krauss
QAnon
Putin
the Pope (whoever it is at the time)
Charles Darwin
PLATO! Plato! Plato! (massive influence on all human thinking across all cultures, including both evolutionary philosophies and a Trinity, which you will find in many religions or in the history of those religious philosophies, Trump being a Trinitarian as well)

Well, I can't go through them all and I can't take you through the evidence concerning all of them that they fall in this category described at Titus 1:10. Possibly requiring a multi-year study to get through all the details. I can't do the shapeshifting-link thing of Odo in Star Trek DS9 if you're familiar with it and share everything I know about it with one merger of the minds.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Let's see if I can keep it a bit shorter this time.

In the end, human leaders, left or right, nationalists or socialists or whatever other designation they like to give themselves or are given by others, will continue to fail in living up to their promises or even good intentions if they have any. Do not put your stock or trust in "a son of man". It has been a proven failure for more than 6000 years of recorded history. And all of them are susceptible to self-interest, or looking out for their own interest, especially if they ignore the ruler of this world and the ruler of this system of things and the fact that he's pulling the strings here and setting up left vs right in Western countries for example (as he uses similar divide and conquer and distracting* strategies elsewhere). *: distracting from his activities and 'string-pulling' and especially what he does not want your mind to be occupied with, the main purpose of conspiracy entertainment and fake enlightenment (not really waking up), often not even noticed by the ones spreading it for more personal gain or interests.

Psalm 146:3-8

Do not put your trust in princes* [Or “nobles.”]

Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.

4 His spirit* [Or “breath.”] goes out, he returns to the ground;

On that very day his thoughts perish.

5 Happy is the one who has the God of Jacob as his helper,

Whose hope is in Jehovah his God,

6 The Maker of heaven and earth,

Of the sea, and of all that is in them,

The One who always remains faithful,

7 The One securing justice for those defrauded,

The One giving bread to the hungry.

Jehovah is releasing the prisoners.* [Lit., “bound ones.”; whereislogic: in this system of things, you might have seen the term "the Matrix" on this or similar sites, the biblical term is "system of things", but it also describes a particular dual power structure related to this elsewhere, both religious and political rulership, a 7-headed beast ridden by a woman with the name "Babylon the Great, the mother of the prostitutes and of the disgusting things of the earth.” written on her forehead, long story]

8 Jehovah is opening the eyes of the blind;

Jehovah is raising up those bowed down;

Jehovah loves the righteous.

Pillars of culture - Sir Isaac Newton
Molecular Machinery of Life
Song 110 God's Wondrous Works
The BIBLE - 3 - Accurate History,Reliable Prophecy

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Also remember that those profiting from the military industrial complex in the US or by doing their bidding benefit from an increased threat from Russia or North Korea and vice versa. So the more they rattle their sabers at eachother, the more they are acting in eachothers interests, solidifying the admiration and support of their people (or voters in the US or Russia's case). It also justifies calls for and arguments that more money needs to go to NATO and similar alliances by allied countries. Making all people involved there more happy with some increased revenue or budget to throw around, so they won't say anything about it either.

Muslim extremists are the easiest pawns in this game of war for profit. So easy to manipulate using their greedy religious leaders (give them a financial incentive to speak bad about the West, and you've got yourself another few thousand that are well on their way to turn their hatred for non-muslims, especially in the West, into extremist religious action, as per the commands in the Quran, one of Satan's masterpieces of brainwashing).

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What, then, is the end goal?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Well, if you want to think about an end goal, you can check out the main goal of the one pulling the strings and playing people's greed or 'love of themselves' or 'love of pleasures'. It's in the first link in my first comment here, called "He is a liar!".

In a way, those who vote are doing it to themselves though, by putting their trust in "a son of man". They can complain about politicians and the so-called elite all they want, they are still the ones empowering them.
edit on 6-3-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join