It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Chan QAnon Board Deleted

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Is HRC under arrest? No, so that was a failed prediction any way you slice it.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

sorry..I guess I missed that "failed prediction". where does Q predict HRC's arrest? In the next post Q says

Oct 28 2017 18:15:48 Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW 147023341
Mockingbird
HRC detained, not arrested (yet).
*snipped due to length*

source

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Someone gave a specific time and date and Q backed it up by saying the extraditions and passport flags where set up if she tried to run.

That prediction failed and then they backtracked with what you just posted. You can believe whatever you want but even months later the original prediction hasn't come true.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Someone gave a specific time and date and Q backed it up by saying the extraditions and passport flags where set up if she tried to run.

Ok, I read it as a correction to the anon not as a confirmation but whatever. I still haven't found that "prediction" you keep referring to...unless you count where Q said 'not arrested (yet)'. There is no time frame on that "prediction" and Q is posting again on the research board so I would consider it still open and not a fail (yet).

edit on 2/21/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added quote for clarity

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Ok, I read it as a correction to the anon not as a confirmation but whatever. I still haven't found that "prediction" you keep referring to...unless you count where Q said 'not arrested (yet)'. There is no time frame on that "prediction" and Q is posting again on the research board so I would consider it still open and not a fail (yet).

Anon predicted: "Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017."

Q confirmed: "HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am."; as if they also knew it was going down. This is Q confirming what Anon had predicted and indicating that she would be arrested and things were set up if she tried to get away.

She was not arrested at that time or any other and she never tried to run.

Of course it was a fail and then they decided to stop giving times and dates or anything concrete because trolling works better when those being trolled can't pin you down with your own words.
edit on 21-2-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I can see how you're reading that and I get it. But, you still seem to be missing the fact that in the second post, 3 hours later, Q said she was detained. That would negate the anons prediction of her being arrested on the 30th not confirm it. Further, it's not out of the realm of possibility that the response to the anon was a little bit of misdirection to protect any OPs that were active at the time if the chan was being monitored. I'm not saying I believe that's the case, only that it's a possibility. Coincidentally, this was around the same time she broke her foot and the medical boot stuff started.
edit on 2/21/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I'm not missing that, that was a shift in their goalposts and since that can't be verified it let's them/you dismiss the obvious fail.

Actually the broken toe thing was like 2 weeks earlier. Maybe someone tipped her off before they tipped Anon off so that she could stage a fall, but she was overseas and if that was the case, why not stay there or make a run for it before the extradition and passport measures?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Does anyone truly believe this Q nonsense?

Unfortunately a large portion of ATS has fallen victim to this crap, in the process, they have neglected to realize the fact that Trump is just a deep state puppet doing as he's told. Anything to distract from the PG topic that came out before the election.

Q is just a very well placed distraction meant to control the gullible.

Anyone who claims to support Trump and support the truth, needs to ask Trump, why the # was he on Epstein's airplane and why did he comment on his taste in young women as a good thing.

Everyone is being played like dominoes "on cheese or pasta".
edit on 21-2-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

PG was the same type of LARP.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

My research proves otherwise.

I do think that Q was created to help make PG a partisan thing which eventually made it crumble.

Trump fanatics ignoring basic facts that the republicans were involved too, satanic organ harvesting is not a partisan issue, in fact, partisan politics are a charade meant to keep us divided so the furthest action we take is whining on the internet from our keyboard instead of actually doing something productive.

Seems to be working great for them as I see what I used to consider genius minds, now fall prey to partisan politics and the divisiveness it brings. I guess James Alefantis instagram feed was just a larp too.
edit on 21-2-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

PG crumbled early on in 2017. Q didn't pop up until late 2017.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

PG crumbled early on in 2017. Q didn't pop up until late 2017.

No it didn't, it's currently 2018 and progress is still being made regardless of the partisan distractions.

Maybe we will find out one day, maybe not.

#ThemToo

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

It's dead. I have not seen any new info brought to light and nothing was done with the info that had come out by January 2017.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It's dead. I have not seen any new info brought to light and nothing was done with the info that had come out by January 2017.

I suggest perhaps expanding your reading material.

Just because the discussion boards you frequent don't discuss it, does not mean that it's dead. I read several different boards that allow the discussion of it and the movement is as strong as ever, minus the partisan jabs going back and forth but what I believe to be infiltrators meant to discredit the movement by simply focusing on evil hillary and the dems, surely mr grab them by the p who rides the lolita express would never partake in such things.

The only thing stopping it from being taken down is that it goes straight to the top, no one would have ever believed the Jimmy Saville scandal and the depth of it. This is a million times worse, the Dutroux affair is still going to, we have not forgotten, we are just powerless against them. All we have is our voice, mine cannot be silenced.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

As far as I'm concerned, PG was about Comet and those around it. Every other sex scandal is it's own thing and they happen.

Just like government corruption happens but that doesn't mean internet LARPers are doing anything other than LARPing and much less making any difference.

edit on 21-2-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

that because i already know the truth: politics is an lie and every elections are rigged

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: violet
Who or what pray tell is Q?

Apparently someone who has convinced cult45 that "chan boards" are some super duper elite data dispersion depositories.

Pity they lack the cognitive ability to recognize we're already posting on a "chan" board, it's just not what ATS calls itself.

It's really ridiculous especially since chans are most well known as places to hunt very twisted pron.
The gateway to the "darkweb" if you will.

K~

But... ATS is a "chan" (you said).

Where's the "twisted prawns" forum? My wife is always looking for a new recipe to try out. If they dedicated a whole forum to it, it must be really good... mmmm.... twisted prons... i mean, prawns... (your misspelling has got me doing the same!)
edit on 2/22/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

LIFE is a LARP

Btw im glad to see people susicious of this Q. Im also glad to see people following still.

I've allowed for the possibility that a potential insider, knowing they cannot deliver messages directly to the intended recipients, without also allowing their enemy to see the messages... So, some of the things that are failed or don't make sense, could be for a lot of purposes involving decieving and/or provoking a reaction from their target in a way that was only meaningful to those in the know who know what to look for, which could have been very important or useful to their work. Whatever that may be. I feel there is not enough info to make a conclusion for me personally. But I am glad to see people skeptical and thinking critically.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
If she's looking for "prawns" maybe try 7chan but "pron" can be found at most chans.
Chans are mostly crap really, but if you're looking for for the outfield it's there.

Hope that helps.

K~

edit on 22-2-2018 by aethertek because: axa

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Chadwickus

A broken clock is right 2 times a day.

I love it when folks put that out there without realizing how infinitesimally small the period of time is that proverbial "stopped clock " is right twice a day . And , almost immediately tossed out with the trash .
Not to mention that is a false statement and not applicable to all clocks as some have date as well . Meaning they are only right every 4-7 years .

In that case you would be referring to a calendar which happens to be attached to said clock...

"Well, you know what they say... A broken clock/calendar combo is right once every 4 to 7 years."

I still dont know where you got the 4-7 years. Unless the date is Feb 29th, a clock-cal combo should be correct twice a year... unless you meant the date also includes the day of the week.

Also your first statement becomes invalid if you use a clock that has no second hand, like a digital clock... then it will be correct for the entire minute, TWICE Daily, AM and PM, unless of course your clock specifies whether am or pm, then it would just be once daily.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join