It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Shut Up And Dribble! #So Racist!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm sure we'll have about 10 threads with the title "Fox News anchor LOSES HER MIND and goes full retard over Lebron's comments" plastered over the front page of ATS by days end.

Oh wait, no we won't, that only happens when a Democrat does the same sort of thing.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

What hate? I don't hate Trump, I just don't like him as president. You'll never find me saying that I hate anyone much less Trump.

By the way, how did it feel when people were calling you a Nazi a few months ago? Best to stoop to their level now I guess?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

“And it’s always unwise to seek political advice from someone who gets paid a hundred million dollars a year to bounce a ball.”

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Cmon man.. He had zero basis for his rant. Nothing to back it up. No facts. Just dumb $#!%.

It's like walking up to a cop and telling him what is the law. Now if you had some real information, did your studies, spent some time in it, then sure... you might have something but this guy made no sense, had no case, just hating on a guy because "he's racist" but didn't say squat about what makes him racist. Hell, I don't even think he said that backed up why Trump was bad right now. "Right now" "At this time"... As compared to any other time? So Trump might be great for potus some 30 years from now but just not right now...?

Trump doesn't care about the people. When was the last time Labron stood up for ANY IDEAL AT ALL that related to me and "my people"? He's a self portrayed role model. He talked around but never made specific statements about Obama being a rolemodel to black people without saying who, yet in the same breath says how Trump's not that guy because he's not a rolemodel for him or people of color?

C'mon... You know this was just some 5th grade, unintelligible, uneducated rant. I tried... I tried so hard to sit through the whole video to actually hear what he had to say but I tell you... It was SO HARD! I couldn't understand a damn thing he was saying. It got to the point to where I just had to stop and scroll through and try to catch something here and there.

Ever tried to sit down and listen to a person stutter through a narrative for an hour? Yeah, I don't have that kind of patience. I love all people, but stupid people bother me.

Look... the guy used what he had and made millions. I'm happy for him. When he starts talking about politics, I can't take what he says seriously. Politics are for people who have a clue. Unfortunately politicians for the most part, do not.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm sure we'll have about 10 threads with the title "Fox News anchor LOSES HER MIND and goes full retard over Lebron's comments" plastered over the front page of ATS by days end.

Oh wait, no we won't, that only happens when a Democrat does the same sort of thing.

They're too busy getting the #boycottNBA trending at the moment

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: StallionDuck

What about what he said is unintelligible? He spoke pretty clearly from what I heard in the video and understood him perfectly fine. Is it because he has a different opinion that you say you don't understand him? Because that's what it seems like, unless you just heard the anchor call his words incoherent and are just parroting her. He spoke perfectly good English, there's nothing incoherent about what he said.

He most certainly did not. It would seem like whatever you want it to seem like. In the end, he's still politically retarded. He doesn't have any idea of the real issues. The only idea he might see from his luxury penthouse apartment is what he himself has been through. He doesn't give two $#!%s about anyone else. When was the last time I heard of Labron's name out side of sports....? This is the first time. Oh wait.. I think I heard it some time back mentioned along side kim kardashian.

Yeeeeah....

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

And Trump should be taken seriously? He's just a guy who "beat all odds to become president", not a politician. At least that's what I hear from his supporters. You guys wanted a non-politician in office but as soon as another non-politician expresses his opinion you guys say he should shutup and leave politics to the professionals.

Another dose of irony.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

funny i was seeing some of the characters/former actors / coaches/other non college educated regularly on fox panels but pro Trump..

its the hypocrisy of the lef... wait...

and like you said, no mouth is more critical than Trumps a man handed his fortune (gone bankrupt a few times, but not according to him).

*LeBron did finish high school too in fact!
hes doing pretty well and charity work for a guy with just a high school education

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The only idea he might see from his luxury penthouse apartment is what he himself has been through. He doesn't give two $#!%s about anyone else.

This doesn't sound like Trump AT ALL does it?

Irony.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Do you know anything of Lebron or US basketball ???
Apparently not
Nor do you realize what was in your own post .

or, as someone once said, shut up and dribble

Do you know who said that ? Wasnt Laura....
Thats what they do for most of the game
Dribble , pass , and shoot the hoop
Would it have been better to have said :
"shut up and pass?"
"shut up and shoot ?"
I think not.Be aware of what you are posting , before you post it.

Do you know what was in my post?

I know about basket ball just fine. Played in middleschool. After that, I never got into it. Doesn't mean I don't know anything about it. I don't get involved in discussions about it because it's a boring sport for me.

I can only assume that her "shut up and dribble" meant simply, 'Stick to something you know, basketball. Politics is not for you'.

Makes sense to me. I don't understand how that would grind against my post, my knowledge of basket ball or her words.

Granted, I have no idea who that "someone" was that "once said". Maybe you basket ball fans do.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

And Trump should be taken seriously? He's just a guy who "beat all odds to become president", not a politician. At least that's what I hear from his supporters. You guys wanted a non-politician in office but as soon as another non-politician expresses his opinion you guys say he should shutup and leave politics to the professionals.

Another dose of irony.

"another politician"? I thought he was a basket ball player? Doesn't come close to a politician.

"and trump should be taken seriously"... Why is this about Trump? My OP is about how Laura dissed Labron.

Oh wait... Everything leads to Trump. Gotcha!

I forgot how you guys think.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The only idea he might see from his luxury penthouse apartment is what he himself has been through. He doesn't give two $#!%s about anyone else.

This doesn't sound like Trump AT ALL does it?

Irony.

You better compare charity work, buddy. Someone is going to break out the links and lay the smack down.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Charity work of Lebron? He's done lots of charity work. Maybe Trump has too, but he also scammed people with Trump University so that kind of dampens the impact of his charity work.

Trump is richer than Lebron will ever be yet you have the nerve to bash Lebron for being rich while at the same time supporting Trump in spite of his weealth?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Pay attention to how it works folks. Lebron is just playing his role and cashing his FAT checks for it.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Who called Lebron a politician?

Also, why did this Fox News anchor "diss" Lebron? Because he spoke badly about Trump. So yeah, the discussion will most likely lead back to Trump when he is the underlying factor of the topic.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Charity work of Lebron? He's done lots of charity work. Maybe Trump has too, but he also scammed people with Trump University so that kind of dampens the impact of his charity work.

Trump is richer than Lebron will ever be yet you have the nerve to bash Lebron for being rich while at the same time supporting Trump in spite of his weealth?

Whatever you say buddy. Once more. This isn't an OP about Trump. Stick to the OP. If you want to argue about Trump, make a thread. Promise you I wont be there. I could really care less about your thoughts on Trump.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It comes ACROSS as racist because here have an entitled white woman basically calling Lebron an uppity black man.

I'm NOT saying it IS or ISNT racist...

But that is the impression that comes across.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Laura Ingraham's net worth is estimated at being around $45 million. What does she know about the people from her luxury apartment? What has she done to deserve her millions? Talk on TV? Lol, like she has any room to talk about people not earning their paychecks or speaking their minds on important issues.

link   
People who think this is racist are the ones perpetuating racism with their ignorance.

The truth is that the line goes back to a book Ingram wrote 15 yrs ago titled "shut up and sing", which had no racist connotation whatsoever. Since then she has used the line in discussing many different ppl from the entertainment world who were not ppl of color.

Stop crying racism before you learn the facts, or you are the true source if the devisiveness.

link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I thought it might have been because she mentioned the "shut up and dribble", perhaps an undertone? Or the not completing high school bit.

Racism by association, common factors? Dunno. I just thought the comment was funny as hell. Personally, I didn't see anything racist about it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join