It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Shut Up And Dribble! #So Racist!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Racist? What a joke.

Well done Laura Ingraham for telling it like it is. Any normal person would be sick of these millionaire sports stars and hollywood celebs virtue signalling from their mansions.

James clearly needs to shut up as he clearly doesn't have the intelligence to offer anything of value, except dribbling and bouncing a ball.
edit on 17/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Can you find the turd in the punch bowl on #3? Oh wait....

edit on 17-2-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm curious, when is the appropriate time for people to protest or express their freedoms of speech?

When it was on the field, you guys said to do it off of time on the clock.

Now that it's on Twitter, you guys still find a way to complain.

insert dank LEAVE DONALLLD ALOOONE meme here

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: StallionDuck

Laura Ingraham's net worth is estimated at being around $45 million. What does she know about the people from her luxury apartment? What has she done to deserve her millions? Talk on TV? Lol, like she has any room to talk about people not earning their paychecks or speaking their minds on important issues.

Hullo.... NEWS reporter?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I'm curious, when is the appropriate time for people to protest or express their freedoms of speech?

Goes both ways, I thought. Why is that a problem now?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Trevor Noah has a good segment on this VERY subject....

Worth watching...
edit on 17-2-2018 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It's not the time or the place, but eventually, people get sick of whiny little bit**** like Lebron James.
edit on 17/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So she earns her millions because she reads her script from a teleprompter? How exactly is her job hard enough that she deserves to be paid millions of dollars to do it? How does she have any room to imply that someone doesn't deserve their pay when all she does is sit behind a desk and follow her script with a few ad libs here and there?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

According to these people?

NEVER.

But it's totally cool for white people to freak out, foaming at the mouth with their white fragility, AFRAID of what will happen when white people become a minority.

THAT is what is really in the back of their MINDS and scaring the ever living Jebus out of them.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's not the time or the place, but eventually, people get sick of whiny little bit**** like Lebron James.

MAYBE...just maybe... people get sick of whiny little bit** like Donald Trump and his fawning supporters?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Speak for yourself, you guys are whining just as bad as the SJW's you pretend to detest.

You're a second generation whiner, whining about someone else who is whining.

Because the concept of freedom of speech is foreign to some, and speaking ill of dear leader is unacceptable.

We should just can freedom of speech so meaniehead poopyfaces like LeBron can't be bullies. Jesus, talk about snowflakes.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

When you read a novel... You tend to know what's in them, right? You tend to remember them, right? Isn't that a form or learning?

Furthermore, do you honestly believe that her only job is to say what's on a screen? She does not research? She doesn't know what she's reading? Seriously? Your arguments are so bland. You can do better than that.

Must be some strong cool-aid.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Gothmog
Do you know anything of Lebron or US basketball ???
Apparently not
Nor do you realize what was in your own post .

or, as someone once said, shut up and dribble

Do you know who said that ? Wasnt Laura....
Thats what they do for most of the game
Dribble , pass , and shoot the hoop
Would it have been better to have said :
"shut up and pass?"
"shut up and shoot ?"
I think not.Be aware of what you are posting , before you post it.

Do you know what was in my post?

I know about basket ball just fine. Played in middleschool. After that, I never got into it. Doesn't mean I don't know anything about it. I don't get involved in discussions about it because it's a boring sport for me.

I can only assume that her "shut up and dribble" meant simply, 'Stick to something you know, basketball. Politics is not for you'.

Makes sense to me. I don't understand how that would grind against my post, my knowledge of basket ball or her words.

Granted, I have no idea who that "someone" was that "once said". Maybe you basket ball fans do.

As I stated , Laura's remark was a quote from someone many years ago . And Laura actually stated in your quoted remark "as someone once said....."
You still dont get it , do you ?
Laura was quoting someone else.....a basketball coach.

So , by your own admission in not knowing you went forward with a thread anyway

Just another thread where someone tries to inject their political tripe philosophy .And purposefully omits the major words from their remarks

"Shut up and dribble" means quit with the self aggrandizement and do your job....
Regardless of "race"

Just performing my due diligence to ATS and "Denying Ignorance"

edit on 2/17/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So how is that any different from Lebron putting in work at the gym and practicing on the court? I'm willing to bet he works a lot harder at his craft than this snowflake news anchor does yet she has the nerve to imply he doesn't deserve the money he makes. She's a hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen.

This thread is NOT about Trump, Democrats or Republicans.

This is NOT the mud pit. Don't turn my thread into one.

Stick to the OP please....

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So how is that any different from Lebron putting in work at the gym and practicing on the court? I'm willing to bet he works a lot harder at his craft than this snowflake news anchor does yet she has the nerve to imply he doesn't deserve the money he makes. She's a hypocrite.

You said it, I didn't.

You made my point better than I could. You laid it all out there all on your own. I don't know what to do now but scratch my head at that one. Though, why a hypocrite? Again... She's a news anchor. Her job IS politics. His job, as you just said plainly, IS basketball.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The argument isn't about who works harder, or ones right to their opinion. It's about whether the statement was racist.

Given the history of Ingram's comment, and that she has used the same line multiple times before, relating to whites, it wasn't.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

She's an opinion piece pusher. There was nothing about that segment that wasn't biased and her opinion of the news.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The only idea he might see from his luxury penthouse apartment is what he himself has been through. He doesn't give two $#!%s about anyone else.

This doesn't sound like Trump AT ALL does it?

Irony.

You have one trick: but whatabout Trump.

The key difference between Lebron and Trump: Trump is the President. He won an election.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

I don't think it was racist either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join