It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Shut Up And Dribble! #So Racist!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Oh how the political mud just keeps a flyin...

I guess it's Lebron James that got a face full of mud pie this time... The slinger in this case was none other than Fox News Laura Ingraham. Now, personally I wouldn't care one iota but the dis was so hard... It was a 'DAYUMMMMM" moment! I quite enjoyed it.

Note: I do not watch NBC, FOX or Basketball. All 3 leave a sickly feeling in the pit of my stomach. But, someone had a point and drove it home all so well.

"SHUT UP and DRIBBLE!!" Laura Ingraham RIPS Lebron James for Trump Comments

Labron goes after Trump with some video and Laura comes back with her own view.

“Must they run their mouths like that? Unfortunately, a lot of kids — and some adults — take these ignorant comments seriously,” Ingraham said Thursday night on her show. “And it’s always unwise to seek political advice from someone who gets paid a hundred million dollars a year to bounce a ball.”

“Oh, and LeBron and Kevin: You’re great players, but no one voted for you. ... So keep the political commentary to yourself or, as someone once said, shut up and dribble.”

Daaaayuuuummmm! THat was so harsh but so funny AND so true. But, of course, her comments were racist.. just like Trump

NBC Source

Labrons Comback?

#wewillnotshutupanddribble

Washington Posts

The video that started it all.

“The climate is hot,” James replied. He said the current president — filling the “No. 1 job in America” — is “someone who doesn’t understand the people and really don’t give a f--- about the people.”

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Oh how the political mud just keeps a flyin...

I guess it's Lebron James that got a face full of mud pie this time... The slinger in this case was none other than Fox News Laura Ingraham. Now, personally I wouldn't care one iota but the dis was so hard... It was a 'DAYUMMMMM" moment! I quite enjoyed it.

Note: I do not watch NBC, FOX or Basketball. All 3 leave a sickly feeling in the pit of my stomach. But, someone had a point and drove it home all so well.

"SHUT UP and DRIBBLE!!" Laura Ingraham RIPS Lebron James for Trump Comments

The only thing I know for sure, is Lebron doesn't give a **** about me. Nor, I him. I agree, dribble for the people that watch that mindless simulated warfare baloney.
edit on 17-2-2018 by wakeupstupid because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
how is it racist?
i dont get it

shut up and dribble and leave politics to people that didnt leave highschool early.

i dont get how that is racist.

i dont even see how its offensive

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
everyone is entitled to their opinion. the right champions people like scott baio for being pro trump but get mad when lebron has an opinion. go figure.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
True Liberation and Freedom is not allowing/wanting anyone else to say anything

"Shut up and dribble"

link   
Who/what isn't racist?

link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
everyone is entitled to their opinion. the right champions people like scott baio for being pro trump but get mad when lebron has an opinion. go figure.

"The Right" and "The Left" is an illusion. Anyone adhering to these in this day and age is a moron.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"Hey King, Come play on my Court next week. You’re invited on the show anytime." - Laura Ingraham

/thread

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

omg i seen a puppy wearing an american flag. I am sold on this one for sure. jk

Did they take the whole commentary in cars thing from some comedians and make it political?

Even if trump does not care about Americans at least he hides it better behind his deeds that are pro-people better than the other leaders so far.

edit on 17-2-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Now, personally I wouldn't care one iota but...

...just had to make a thread about 'slinging mud pie'.

James should have figured he wasn't going to get a fair 'hearing' in the Kangaroo Court of Public Media, just another lynching.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Everyone is entitle to their opinion. If one is going to jump into the political arena then prepare for battle.
If you cant run with the big dogs than stay on the porch.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

James should have figured he wasn't going to get a fair 'hearing' in the Kangaroo Court of Public Media, just another lynching.

What does that even mean?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I'm lost. Is mud pie some kind of racist slang or association I'm not aware of?

James might have gotten a fair hearing if you could actually understand wth the man was saying. One might listen and think he would have been a football player or maybe even a boxer.

Maybe quitting high school affected his speech a bit?

edit on 17-2-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So because Lebron is a millionaire athlete that means he shouldn't be allowed to express his opinion?

People praise Trump because he speaks his mind with no filters, but as soon as someone else does the same they cry about it because they don't like their opinion. That's pretty ironic if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

What about what he said is unintelligible? He spoke pretty clearly from what I heard in the video and understood him perfectly fine. Is it because he has a different opinion that you say you don't understand him? Because that's what it seems like, unless you just heard the anchor call his words incoherent and are just parroting her. He spoke perfectly good English, there's nothing incoherent about what he said.
edit on 2/17/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

I'm lost. Is mud pie some kind of racist slang or association I'm not aware of?

James might have gotten a fair hearing if you could actually understand wth the man was saying. One might listen and think he would have been a football player or maybe even a boxer.

Maybe quitting high school affected his speech a bit?

I would have went with boxer. I felt bad for him listening to him try and form a thought. It hurt to watch

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How exactly is "shut up and dribble" racist? I don't see how it could be. It's more tongue-in-cheek at best, like when I get annoyed with feminist drivel and tell one to get back to making her man some sammies.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Some opinions are actually more sound and on point than others, a difference in occupations shouldn't be the be all, end all to opinions. If wealth was the sole criteria for that, Trump's the first person who should STFU and let the real people hash stuff out.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

“Oh, and LeBron and Kevin: You’re great players, but no one voted for you. ... So keep the political commentary to yourself or, as someone once said, shut up and dribble.”

Who voted for you, Laura?

“Must they run their mouths like that? Unfortunately, a lot of kids — and some adults — take these ignorant comments seriously,” Ingraham said Thursday night on her show

You mean like the people that believe FOX religiously?

Someone said something bad about Trump - let the triggering commence.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Do you know anything of Lebron or US basketball ???
Apparently not
Nor do you realize what was in your own post .

or, as someone once said, shut up and dribble

Do you know who said that ? Wasnt Laura....
Thats what they do for most of the game
Dribble , pass , and shoot the hoop
Would it have been better to have said :
"shut up and pass?"
"shut up and shoot ?"
I think not.Be aware of what you are posting , before you post it.

edit on 2/17/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What about what he said is unintelligible? He spoke pretty clearly from what I heard in the video and understood him perfectly fine. Is it because he has a different opinion that you say you don't understand him? Because that's what it seems like, unless you just heard to anchor call his words incoherent and are just parroting her.

You heard him clearly because you share his hate.

People that look for reason can't make out what he is saying because he won't give any reason for his belief. "Trump is bad" does not form a complete argument. Adding "he's racist" does t really add any context either.

I have never seen so much blind hate. I was taught about Nazis but never experienced it myself until this new liberal hate movement started. I'm scared of these people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join