It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indictments for 13 Russian Nationals in US Election Meddling

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnofvictory
a reply to: soberbacchus

If they did attack they would have had air defense backup, at least Buks. So it seems like a fake story.

You are aware your government has now acknowledged over a dozen Russians were killed in the US response?

Albeit they are explaining they were mercenaries (aka employees of the Chef)

You guys should tailor your talking points for an informed audience whilst visiting ATS.

According to he internet, you have a high of 10 degrees in St. Petersburg today. I hope spring reaches you soon.

edit on 23-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

With that said if they broke the law then they should be held accountable - everyone regardless of political affiliation. However it must be done in compliance with the statutory laws and the US Constitution / due process. If the judge in the Flynn case is any indication of where Mueller stands legally then he is in trouble. To have a judge order disclosure of exculpatory evidence after the target plead guilty is significant.

Seconded, quoted and emphasized

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

There is a MOUNTAIN of evidence that Trump and team is guilty of Colluding with the Russian Government and Obstructing Justice including Don Jr's meeting with Russian Agents for the express purpose of " part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump " and several guilty pleas for lying to the FBI.

Please feel free to list your 'evidence.'

And thank you for verifying my last post to you.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

According to he internet, you have a high of 10 degrees in St. Petersburg today. I hope spring reaches you soon.

You have Russian links bookmarked?

What else do you know about St. Petersburg?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

If they did attack they would have had air defense backup, at least Buks. So it seems like a fake story.

You are aware your government has now acknowledged over a dozen Russians were killed in the US response?

You guys should tailor your talking points for an informed audience whilst visiting ATS.

Total casualties dozens. But killed only 5.

10 degrees is just right. Not too hot. Not too cold. Wonder why Russians are so smart? Climate is the reason.
edit on 23-2-2018 by dawnofvictory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Are you saying "your government" as in the Russian government? I see what you did there sober

I give you points for wit and style, but come on now. There is no reason to believe this individual is an actor of the Russian government or even from that region.

I don't need to point out that being Russian isn't a crime nor is a Russian expressing their opinion a crime

I happen to be very fond of the Russian people. They are resilient, strong and dedicated to their country/fellow citizens. Not to mention the millions of USSR citizens who gave their lives in WW2 fighting alongside allied forces in opposition of Hitler's tyrannical mass-murdering machine. It is the autocratic regime of Putin I take issue with. Much like North Korea, my problem isn't with the people of NK but Kim's regime exclusively. I just wanted to make that distinction, because 99.9% of Russian citizens were uninvolved in the conspiracy

edit on 2/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Oh so he referred to me as a Russian? Does it matter if I am nor I am not? There is a probability of 0.15 / 7 that I am.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

10 degrees is just right. Not too hot. Not too cold. Wonder why Russians are so smart? Climate is the reason.

I do love the sense of humor and general good cheer of the Russian People.
And St. Petersberg is a wonderful city to visit. Have you ever been to Teplo? the best Beef Stroganoff I have ever had.

Calling me a Russian. Is that supposed to be an insult?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Oh so he referred to me as a Russian? Does it matter if I am nor I am not? There is a probability of 0.15 / 7 that I am.

Closer to .019 than .021 with current population estimates?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And St. Petersberg is a wonderful city to visit. Have you ever been to Teplo? the best Beef Stroganoff I have ever had.

I didn't call you a Russian. I assumed you were. Nothing insulting about being Russian?

Where are you from?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I do not make those kinds of accusations.

You have been posting little barbs all through this thread, insinuating that Trump is guilty of Russian collusion in the election... or is it obstruction of justice today? I forget... despite not one scintilla of evidence.

There is a MOUNTAIN of evidence that Trump and team is guilty of Colluding with the Russian Government and Obstructing Justice including Don Jr's meeting with Russian Agents for the express purpose of " part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump " and several guilty pleas for lying to the FBI.

Whether Mueller comes to the conclusion that the evidence he has gathered is sufficient to indict is another question.

The claim that there is "not one scintilla of evidence" is a flat earth position at this stage from what is known publicly.

Please cite the evidence you refer to.
Prepare well, as innuendo and propaganda will be deservedly ridiculed.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Closer to .019 than .021 with current population estimates?

Current population 150 million.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I didn't call you a Russian. I assumed you were. Nothing insulting about being Russian?

Where are you from?

I in canada

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Where are you from?

I in canada

Somewhere near here? 59° 59′ 3.5″ N, 30° 16′ 19.1″ E

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Where are you from?

I in canada

As a Chinese Canadian, I say you Americans are too infatuated with Russians. We Chinese are also infatuated with Russians, but in a positive way rather than in a negative way.

Anyway, China, America, Russia, top 3 in the world.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Where are you from?

I in canada

As a Chinese Canadian, I say you Americans are too infatuated with Russians. We Chinese are also infatuated with Russians, but in a positive way rather than in a negative way.

No doubt Russia is an oversized topic here in the states for various reasons.

Toronto is a lovely area.

How are the Chinese infatuated with Russians in a "positive way" if you don't mind me asking a cultural question.

Interesting that this seems to be a thread that motivated you to join ATS.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnofvictory

No, it does not matter in the least. You are free to be Russian and state your opinion

Free country, right?

Surely holding something against another because of their ethnicity has a very derogatory term associated with it.... Oh yeah, racism.
edit on 2/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Technically, Prejudice based on nationality is bigotry, not racism.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Where are you from?

I in canada

No doubt Russia is an oversized topic here in the states for various reasons.

Toronto is a lovely area.

How are the Chinese infatuated with Russians in a "positive way" if you don't mind me asking a cultural question.

Interesting that this seems to be a thread that motivated you to join ATS.

We Chinese tend to be on good terms with everyone.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join