It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro_Life Violence

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It is certainly very interesting to see some people's true light come out in this. Isn't a commandment "thou shalt not kill" ?

I'm sorry, i didn't realise Jesus taught Christians to use your own judgement and murder in cold blood when and if you see fit. Hypocritical.
If you truely believe this, then you must also believe the so called terrorists are justified for their murders as they are following their religion (supposedly).

Take a step back and stop thinking of murdering. DrH, in all of your posts i notice a very very blood thirsty, murderous, war loving streak in you... perhaps you are one of the many reasons people are rejecting Christianity? I believe you tar your faith and present it in the blackest light possible. Shame on you!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
[Let God and nature descide just do what you can with out killing the child ,

In molar pregnancies I think the fetal mass is either reabsorbed or miscarried.. but not always. I think it's when the fetus has 2 sperm worth of dna [and sometimes no maternal cells] which causes abnormal/cancer cells to start filling the uterus and the body as well.. and I think usually the mutations are so great the fetus is actually part of the tumours. There is no chance that they could ever survive. Ectopic pregnancies on the other hand.. there is no waiting for it to abort itself. It's in the fallopian tube and needs to be cut out before it bursts and kills the mother.

It's quite simple...you take into account the purpose of the procedure. The purpose of the procedure is to save the mother and save the child. The rate of death for the child is understandably high, most likely 100% but you do not approach it with a sinister plot to destroy the child!

Failing to terminate a molar/ectopic pregnacy would be the direct result of a mother dieing. 'Waiting' for the inevtiable death of a fetus would be a death sentence for the mother.
I gave the examples because I suspect that many are a little ignorant of the types of pregnancy complications that can arise that would make abortion a neccesity.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia
It is certainly very interesting to see some people's true light come out in this. Isn't a commandment "thou shalt not kill" ?

I'm sorry, i didn't realise Jesus taught Christians to use your own judgement and murder in cold blood when and if you see fit. Hypocritical.
If you truely believe this, then you must also believe the so called terrorists are justified for their murders as they are following their religion (supposedly).

Take a step back and stop thinking of murdering. DrH, in all of your posts i notice a very very blood thirsty, murderous, war loving streak in you... perhaps you are one of the many reasons people are rejecting Christianity? I believe you tar your faith and present it in the blackest light possible. Shame on you!

Im trying to get this across to Dr H and have for a while since I noted the increased hostility but he wont look at it , but I will keep trying maybe he will come around I have faith in my friend he will come around, and I will be there for him if he wants help but I cant help him get worse.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Well here we go again.........

Thou shall not MURDER is the commandment

I hate war, I have seen it very up close and personal. I wish there was no war, or weapons, or violence. Guess what there is............

Its not "murder' as I see fit. Read the bible. Gen, Deut. Exodus its all there. The LAW.

God is not a hypocrit. He follows the same laws he gives MAN.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

we are a hope for a brighter future then ,

but as to my friend DR H I cant give up on him , I know he realizes what I am saying is true , but he just cant see past his own issues , but that is not to say I am going to write him off , I only hope he finds his way back

Best of luck.. if you can turn him around then perhaps there is a chance to turn actual terrorists around as well. They are usually all driven by that same 'punnishment' blood lust.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Its not "murder' as I see fit. Read the bible. Gen, Deut. Exodus its all there. The LAW.

God is not a hypocrit. He follows the same laws he gives MAN.

You know as well as I the OT doesnt apply , the promise of the New Covenant replaced that so this is wrong , why did you go there , the NT or new covenant is our generations commandments.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

we are a hope for a brighter future then ,

but as to my friend DR H I cant give up on him , I know he realizes what I am saying is true , but he just cant see past his own issues , but that is not to say I am going to write him off , I only hope he finds his way back

Best of luck.. if you can turn him around then perhaps there is a chance to turn actual terrorists around as well. They are usually all driven by that same 'punnishment' blood lust.

Dont give up on man for man is more than a collection of bones and flesh but a journey into the unknown, a teadious trip but a trip worth taking.

By Dr. Bryan K. Kruta Jan 1 2000

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So you are saying there should be no law or punishment?

Such arrogance and a complete misunderstanding of the bible.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
You don't understand. I do love my neighbor,

Yet you agree with innocent people being murdered while they walk passed a clinic, and secretaries, security men etc. even protesters? Right.

murder is wrong. Punishment, justice, and yes, killing as directed by God is OK. Both go together.

Some guys thought god them to fly some planes into buildings to kill 5000 people. Apparently they were being punnished by god through man. What is the difference?

God did set up the "rules". Christ did not "change" anything, except perhaps the "daily" sacrifice.

And 1 christian rule is 'thou shalt not kill'.. long ago when I was taught it I never saw any fine print below it with a list of exceptions.. you can quote all the little stories out of the bible you want.. they do not over ride the commandments.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Using "god" is an easy excuse to go through with innane extremism and murder. There is one true commandment in ALL religion, do not kill your fellow human being. That being said. If god came to you himself and said "Kill Bob now with this holyshotgun." it would not justify murder, as you are not supposed to kill any living human being. This is the one thing ALL religions have in common. If any of you have seen Frailty, I suggest you pick it up. It shows what harm can be done by extremists and using gods for an excuse to murder.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Using "god" is an easy excuse to go through with innane extremism and murder. There is one true commandment in ALL religion, do not kill your fellow human being. That being said. If god came to you himself and said "Kill Bob now with this holyshotgun." it would not justify murder, as you are not supposed to kill any living human being. This is the one thing ALL religions have in common. If any of you have seen Frailty, I suggest you pick it up. It shows what harm can be done by extremists and using gods for an excuse to murder.

HERE HERE I am with you on this, kinda was confused at first but reread it and , I think you got it , the God making the law and the God telling you to kill being wrong threw me at first till I reexamined the context as to say man said God said kill which contradicted his commandement of do not kill, I got it now

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You are utterly clueless to the Adult meanings of the bible... you should not have stopped studying it as a CHILD because you only possess a childs understanding.

There is no way possible, Jesus would stand by and watch a killer kill an innocent. He would protect the innocent and NOT turn his cheek.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kinja
There is no way possible, Jesus would stand by and watch a killer kill an innocent. He would protect the innocent and NOT turn his cheek.

And how would he protect them? Would he go up to a 15 yo girl and offer her councel, food, money to support her child and find her a permanent and safe place to stay because her parents threw her out? or would he shrug his shoulders and walk away from her into a clinic with a shotgun and blow everybody's heads off instead?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It's quite simple...you take into account the purpose of the procedure. The purpose of the procedure is to save the mother and save the child. The rate of death for the child is understandably high, most likely 100% but you do not approach it with a sinister plot to destroy the child!

Failing to terminate a molar/ectopic pregnacy would be the direct result of a mother dieing. 'Waiting' for the inevtiable death of a fetus would be a death sentence for the mother.
I gave the examples because I suspect that many are a little ignorant of the types of pregnancy complications that can arise that would make abortion a neccesity.

It is really difficult to avoid offending you here.... you are exhibiting no reading comprehension whatsoever. I stated plainly there would be a procedure undertaken to save both lives, mother and child. I also stated that the probability that the child dies in the procedure would be almost 100%. the Idea to just destroy the child first is evil. Whether or not it must be done is something else, but do not lose sight of the most moral goal. If you still cannot, or refuse to, comprehend what I am saying, I will offer no illustrations to aid you. Perhaps repeating high school...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

And how would he protect them? Would he go up to a 15 yo girl and offer her councel, food, money to support her child and find her a permanent and safe place to stay because her parents threw her out? or would he shrug his shoulders and walk away from her into a clinic with a shotgun and blow everybody's heads off instead?

I spoke of Jesus not standing by and allowing a killer to kill. Do you have a conflicting view?

Jesus would given her guidance. As he would anyone else. Trust in the Lord and all things can be overcome.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You know as well as I the OT doesnt apply , the promise of the New Covenant replaced that so this is wrong , why did you go there , the NT or new covenant is our generations commandments.

Matthew 5:17-18 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law of the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, unitl heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, nor the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."
The New Testament is about salvation, not Laws.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biegacz

Matthew 5:17-18 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law of the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, unitl heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, nor the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."
The New Testament is about salvation, not Laws.

Thank you very much.

If faced with being able to stop the bombing of an abortion clinc when only those inside would die, I am not sure I would stop it. However, if, there were others "just walking by" yes, I would stop it. Those who engage in slaughter, enter the building to engage in slaughter, have passed judgement on themselves.

Let me be clear here. I would not bomb a clinc, nor kill an abortion doctor or worker. I am working to stop the infantacide within the law. But I have no heartburn if serial murderers happen to die, bomb, gun, or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

It is really difficult to avoid offending you here.... you are exhibiting no reading comprehension whatsoever. I stated plainly there would be a procedure undertaken to save both lives, mother and child.

Hmm.. at first thats how I read it- but it didn't make sense.. you do realise what terminating a pregnancy does don't you? The fetus is going to die no matter what. It's not an 'accidental' side effect of abortion that it dies.. there is no pretending that the fetus is somehow not going to die.

I also stated that the probability that the child dies in the procedure would be almost 100%. the Idea to just destroy the child first is evil.

The procedure 'sacrifices' the fetus to save the mother. That is not evil.

Whether or not it must be done is something else,

So.. you're avoiding the subject? If abortion gets banned.. women will die from not having them done. That was my original point.

but do not lose sight of the most moral goal. If you still cannot, or refuse to, comprehend what I am saying, I will offer no illustrations to aid you. Perhaps repeating high school...

Wow are you full of yourself. Perhaps you should actually try giving common sense answers for a change instead of "the doctor can pretend he's saving the child as well." Thats delusional.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ok, looking at ten commandments, no fine print. THOU SHALT NOT KILL! It doesn't have any fine print below saying unless.....

Anyways, you use religon as your arguement to kill, so I use it to show you you are a hypocritical nut case who doesn't deserve to have contact with humans in fear of you killing them for not being your slave/doing everything you tell them to do. I swear, you see someone eating meat on a friday and whip out a 12 gauge? You see a woman not being subservient to her husband and kill her? You see a woman who has had sex outside of marrige and run her over? You see a man looking at another woman and stab him to death? If you are gonna kill sinners, got to kill all the sinners, not just the ones you choose to kill.

Also, what if the doctor goes home every night and prays to god for forgiveness to forgive him for his job that is a neccessary evil? Or does god not forgive him but forgives you for blowing up a womans clinic killing the people in the waiting room, the woman in for a pap scan, the nurse at the front desk, the gynocologist checking on a woman, oh and the woman and doctor discussing the option of abortion in case the fetus is a molar tumor.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Ok, looking at ten commandments, no fine print. THOU SHALT NOT KILL! It doesn't have any fine print below saying unless.....

Anyways, you use religon as your arguement to kill, so I use it to show you you are a hypocritical nut case who doesn't deserve to have contact with humans in fear of you killing them for not being your slave/doing everything you tell them to do. I swear, you see someone eating meat on a friday and whip out a 12 gauge? You see a woman not being subservient to her husband and kill her? You see a woman who has had sex outside of marrige and run her over? You see a man looking at another woman and stab him to death? If you are gonna kill sinners, got to kill all the sinners, not just the ones you choose to kill.

Also, what if the doctor goes home every night and prays to god for forgiveness to forgive him for his job that is a neccessary evil? Or does god not forgive him but forgives you for blowing up a womans clinic killing the people in the waiting room, the woman in for a pap scan, the nurse at the front desk, the gynocologist checking on a woman, oh and the woman and doctor discussing the option of abortion in case the fetus is a molar tumor.

If one actually reads the "original" text the translation is "Murder". I do not advocate the "killin" of "sinners". There is right and wrong. Murder of infants is wrong. Mass murder of infants is wrong. Stopping mass murder is not wrong. Isn't that why Clinton went into bosnia? To stop mass murder?

get a grip there dude, that pancake must have been too hot this morning

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join