It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE ROGAN - ON THE MURDERED SETH RICH !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
There is many conspiracies about Seth Rich online, to me this is what ATS is all about, this type of topic.
Many know who Seth Rich was, if you don't he was a DNC staffer who was murdered July 10, 2016, it is thought he leaked DNC secrets and paid the ultimate price.

This is very interesting.
****** Severe Language Warning *****

Thoughts on the Seth Rich murder from ATS members ?

edit on 14-2-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Seems pretty obvious that he sent the information to wikileaks and HRC and crew took him out.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I have a very hard time taking much of what Rogan says seriously. He does a ton of hallucinogens, who knows how thin his border between reality and chemically induced thought is.

He is late to the bandwagon anyhow, I think most people know something was fishy about Rich's demise.
edit on 14-2-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I can't watch videos right now... can you give a summary? Is there something new about the murder? Or is it just a recap of what we know already?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It is a recap, but the way it is stated, makes the case very plausible.
I don't agree with everything Joe says, but he is a critical thinker that calls both sides out for political stupidity and futility.
Just to give you an idea he has supported both Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul in the past, he goes for the political underdog on either side. I mean those two couldn't be further apart on political ideologically on what the federal government should pay for with it's all it's citizens. They are literally the exact opposites of the political specturms.
That is why it is very interesting that some Ron Paul supporters from the 2008 and 2012 election cycles, went over to Sanders for the 2016 election cycle.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I love joe Rogan, but anyone who watches him knows , and Rogan freely admits, he doesn’t know what he is talking about...

He has done no more research into it than read a couple articles that were tweeted at him..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

He is just a normal guy and doesn’t claim to do ANY serious research..

His normal Disclaimer is “but I don’t know what the hell im talking about..” or “but I’m to stupid to understand whatever..”

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Thank you! I didn't want to miss any new information... but it's always good to refresh, eh? And of course there are those for whom it will be new information.

I've wondered what might come up about Seth Rich in the IG investigation -- even if they're not even looking for it. Perhaps evidence that he was the one who leaked the emails; though I doubt there's any evidence of a hit on him. We're dealing with all the same players in all these scandals and investigations. It seems likely that they would overlap.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened to Seth Ric

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Agreed. Now we just have to wait for people to go through the phases of denial and acceptance.

Its frustrating considering how obvious this all is.

I am convinced that in an alternate reality the Seth Rich assassination was the event that brought down the house of cards.

I dont even understand how our world just glossed over that event.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Considering the Seth rich family is adamant the rightwing conspiracy crowd is just propagandizing their son’s death for profit..

And trained assassins trying to fake a robbery doesn’t leave the wallet behind. I agree with you..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
If it was a pro why wasn’t it a professional job??

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I must say when I first heard of JOE ROGAN doing a podcast I was like what the mma ex factor goon? However, I have been pleasantly surprised with him and how he truly tries to be balanced on the issues and some of the scientific experts he has had on.

funny enough I listened to this exact podcast yesterday without seeing your post. I thought both Joe and the comedian guy should be commended on their stance and not being afraid to call out their own parties BS. this is what BOTH party needs and what we NEED to do to get our GOVT back. We need to hold our OWN party accountable where we can actually make a difference. They are spot on and true patriots.

I was listening to one of his podcost before where he mentions AboveTopSecret.com. I forgot the show it might have even been this one, but one of the guest mentioned some crazy conspiracy and Rogan said what did you get that from AboveTopSecret.com , Lol.

edit on 19228America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2018 09:19:17 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I trust his parents more than Joe Rogan
We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder.

FWIW , Joe Rogan is left leaning and actually supported Bernie if I recall correctly and so is the guest. So I don't think Joe or the guest are coming from that angle, but rather being concerned about his party and all the weird coincidences around the clintons. He even says that he cant say for certain the Clintons are involved but its hard to ignore all the convenient deaths surrounding the clintons as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Life is not a movie. Sometimes you hire based on their ability to disappear or be disappeared. Not their ability to do Jason Borne type nonsense.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

BWAHAHAHA....

No way that your the one with the illuminati level conspiracy theory and “life is not a movie..”

That is rich.. lol

None of that makes sense..

A) The Clintons have unlimited resources and countless military and security contacts.. ..

they are not hiring some goons in Wendy’s parking lot....they would hire a professional..

B) a professional trying to fake a robbery, fakes a robbery..

C) you can’t have it both ways..

They cannot be both criminal masterminds running around having people bumped off without leaving any evidence behind, AND so bumbling you fake a robbery and forget to fake the robbery...

The official account is that Rich was robbed. There was an alteration. Then Rich was murdered and the robber fled after the shooting. Since he was after money, not a murder charge...

That happens every day..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Well, it can be argued that it was a professional job because 1. He is dead and 2. They have no idea who the hell did it and most likely never will. Sounds like a pretty tight job to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Yea...

No one is speculating that hillary had him killed...

In fact we are not even talking about it right now...

Seth who???

Hillary who??

Lol...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I trust his parents more than Joe Rogan
We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder.

FWIW , Joe Rogan is left leaning and actually supported Bernie if I recall correctly and so is the guest. So I don't think Joe or the guest are coming from that angle, but rather being concerned about his party and all the weird coincidences around the clintons. He even says that he cant say for certain the Clintons are involved but its hard to ignore all the convenient deaths surrounding the clintons as well.

Frankly I don't care about his credentials. I mentioned nothing in my original post about left or right. The entire conspiracy is as trustworthy as year old bread sitting next to a humidifier.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join