It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE ROGAN - ON THE MURDERED SETH RICH !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Look at all these type conspiracies...

Faked moon landing , this, exc, exc, exc..

We are supposed to believe they are competent to fake the moon landing successfully, but incompetent enough to release photos that show it’s a scam...

Or the illuminati...

They are a super secret group of the most intellectual and powerful people on the planet. Who want to remain a secret. Yet they advertise their existence in every other movie..

What do they call it when your movie doesn’t make sense in the universe it is set in??

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

When the conspiracy is so thin that even the family doesn’t buy it... you know it’s garbage..

The family who is devastated , looking for answers AND is historically the easiest people to scam. Since they want to provide some meaning to their loss..
edit on 14-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
I have a very hard time taking much of what Rogan says seriously. He does a ton of hallucinogens, who knows how thin his border between reality and chemically induced thought is.

He is late to the bandwagon anyhow, I think most people know something was fishy about Rich's demise.

Joe Rogan is just a serious marijuana advocate He doesn't do any serious hallucinogens and even if he did it doesn't mean you can discredit his perspective. The guy is mostly liberal but is a rare breed these days that can speak to anyone and see both sides. Plus I enjoy MMA so I really enjoy his podcast

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I trust his parents more than Joe Rogan
We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder.

the problem with the liberal party instead of taking anything but Russia seriously you just deflect and say russian shill or nutty conspiracy theories. If the Dems would have taken corruption in their party seriously Bernie would be president and you all wouldn't be broken emotionally because of Trump.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

FWIW , Joe Rogan is left leaning and actually supported Bernie if I recall correctly and so is the guest. So I don't think Joe or the guest are coming from that angle, but rather being concerned about his party and all the weird coincidences around the clintons. He even says that he cant say for certain the Clintons are involved but its hard to ignore all the convenient deaths surrounding the clintons as well.

Frankly I don't care about his credentials. I mentioned nothing in my original post about left or right. .
'
I didn't say you did personally , but did you read your own link ? its clearly a left vs right thing. Heck its even in the title of your link

Still, conservative news outlets and commentators continue, day after painful day, to peddle discredited conspiracy theories that Seth was killed after having provided WikiLeaks with emails from the DNC. Those theories, which some reporters have since retracted, are baseless, and they are unspeakably cruel.

Hence my response that I don't think that is where Rogan is coming from since he is not a conservative news source.

The entire conspiracy is as trustworthy as year old bread sitting next to a humidifier.

Nobody is saying that Hillary or the DNC is guilty including Rogan in the OP. However, with all the convenient deaths surrounding the clintons it isn't that easy to dismiss or act like it would be some crazy conspiracy unless you are politically biased. The truth of the matter we don't know eitherway. Nor is it unheard-off to think its possible that a gov't or corporate whistleblower could be disposed off when billions are on the line or secrets are at risk of being exposed.
edit on 52228America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2018 10:52:14 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That’s because it is a rightwing conspiracy..

Pushed by rightwing shills, with a right wing agenda..

Fox News even hired a PI for the family. The family happily accepted, but later fired him and pressed charges once they figured out the PI didn’t care what really happened and was just trying to fabricate the rightwing narrative..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Pushed by rightwing shills, with a right wing agenda..

Fox News even hired a PI for the family. The family happily accepted, but later fired him and pressed charges once they figured out the PI didn’t care what really happened and was just trying to fabricate the rightwing narrative..

What utter nonsense and BS.

There are plenty of "lefties" supporters who also think Seth Rich was murdered because he leaked the "Podesta emails" to Wikileaks. I am one of those "lefties". And considering what happened to Seth Rich, it is no surprise to anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together that his family would be very, very careful with what they say in public about their son's death. Seth Rich's parents do after all have another son to think of.

Try again.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

NO that is what the Left is trying to make it into in order to make it go away.

I'm Not a conservative nor did I vote or trust Trump. I actually supported Bernie despite being a libertarian since our gov't is royally riddled with conflict of interest

So I have no party loyalty and can easily see there is something strange about all the CONVENIENT deaths surrounding the Clintons and Gov't in general.

Fox News even hired a PI for the family

I don't watch or trust fox news and I'm fully aware of their deception and agenda. However, you don't need to watch foxnews to see or smell a foul odor surrounding ALL the convenient Clinton deaths.

Plus the GOP ,DNC, and the MSM often work together to politicize issues to keep the people fighting among themselves and distract them from actually doing anything about it. Even Rogan and the Guest who are both left leaning can see it, so its not just a right wing conspiracy.

edit on 19228America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2018 11:19:03 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I don't see anything in that article that says the investigation is over or that they know who the suspects are or aren't. I didn't know Mr. and Mrs. Rich were investigators for DC police. For anyone to say why Seth Rich was murdered would require a closed investigation...As far as I know it is still very open.

While his parents article makes for good emotional reading I'll trust the Washington DC police who are still actively investigating. I can assure you this conspiracy has not been ruled out by them.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Just because they don’t know who the murderer is. Doesn’t mean they couldn’t tell when the Fox News crowd is playing them...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Point to one please....a lefty who thinks Rich was murdered to protect the Clintons I mean..

This was always a Wikileaks playoff so they could distance the DNC leak from Russia..

Their bread and butter is seeming unbiased. But they allowed themselves to be used for biased reasons so they needed a play off..

There is zero evidence Rich was the leaker and zero evidence he was assassinated for political reasons..

The whole ,

“It was a professional hit, look how sloppy it was.. “ just makes it laughable..
edit on 14-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill
Good because the Washington police are investigating it as a robbery.. not a political assassination...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Well your sure helping push the Fox News agenda...

This conspiracy theory started with rightwing shills and has been championed by rightwing shills.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This conspiracy theory started with rightwing shills and has been championed by rightwing shills.

Joe Rogan isn't a leftie, he just has critical thinking skills.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

a reply to: MostlyReading

Point to one please....

I already told you that I am a leftie who thinks Killary's lackeys in the DNC had Seth Rich murdered for leaking to Wikileaks. That is one person. Do try to keep up.

And if you don't think it is a GIGANTIC hint that Wikileaks have put up a money reward for information that will help solve the murder, then I sure hope you're not a crime investigator. Clearly not the job for you.

Wikileaks money reward

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
My only thought: anyone murdered needs justice.

If that leads to a random crackhead, then so be it. If it leads to a Podesta, so be it. But Seth Rich deserves justice.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I consider that last part a player a play off...

Only People who don’t want to choose a side on issues or are out of excuses for the side they do back go there.

If your right on some issues and left o others. That’s logical..

But if your right on every issue and just claim “their all the same when faced with your sides malfeasance..”

That’s not the same.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I don't care what the fox news or right agenda is, they scream so much just like the left that eventually they get something right.

Plus like I said before The DNC and the GOP along with the MSM purposely politicize issue to get people to quickly dismiss it or not think objectively about it.

As you can see its clearly working as you are dismissing it as some right wing conspiracy without objectively looking at all the strange convenient deaths revolving around the clintons. There may be some leg to this , but you are already dismissing it despite some gaps and strangeness revolving this crime.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

He has crap information. He has said he hasn’t looked into it deeply..

He just knows 2 or 3 facts..

1) Assange hints he was a leaker.

2) he was shot in the back.

3) they left the wallet.

He would tell you his only knowledge on the subject is reading 3 conspiracy site articles..

I listen to almost every podcast. He is constantly wrong and constantly owns up to being wrong.

If his next guest was the Seth Rich family. He becomes the families most avid defender..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I must say when I first heard of JOE ROGAN doing a podcast I was like what the mma ex factor goon? However, I have been pleasantly surprised with him and how he truly tries to be balanced on the issues and some of the scientific experts he has had on.

I can only agree, I have been pleasantly suprised, if people think JR is the unbalanced one then they must not have been listening to his shows, the number of podcasts where he mentions the CT angles and generally debunks or has guests on who debunk, I find his approach refreshing

And as A fellow smoker I was buzzing watching him pass around some medicinal herbs

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join