It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE ROGAN - ON THE MURDERED SETH RICH !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

At one point his parents sent cease and desist orders to Fox News and some of their investigators.

But at another point his mother pointed out that the robbery story doesn't make sense.

Nonetheless, its using the parents actions to try to shut down conversation here with finger wagging. Its propaganda. And its dishonest.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yea she said that in the immediate aftermath..

Once she had time to look at the evidence and see what the Fox News PI had to offer. That tunes changed and the parents were furious at the exploitation of their son..

If this theory were true it would provide unbelievable meaning to their son’s death and make him a hero..

So why are they rejecting that????

How sleazy must the Fox News PI have been to have the parents agree with the “random shooting theory”???

The people with the most civilian access to the evidence...

PS.

Assuming it is all Fox News propaganda.. how horrible is it to accuse people of murder and rape falsely??

I have no idea why people think k it is ok to throw that around like candy..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

That sounds like an altercation to me...

What kinda pro gets in a fist fight first?!?!

No professional does..

As to your question..

The same thing that happens when a homeowner gets shot.. the robber flees instantly because the stakes just raised enormously..

Robbers want money.. not a murder charge..

Rich fights..

Kinda wins and turns to escape..

The robber shoots him in the back of the head as soon as the separate..

Then is too scared to look for a wallet. Since the fight got and gunshots raised local attention..

Happens every day..

edit on 14-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: V

edit on 14-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I trust his parents more than Joe Rogan
We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder.

Yea, they know what "really" happened, and all the questioning is getting old.

I know there is a logical fallacy in there somewhere.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

That sounds like an altercation to me...

What kinda pro gets in a fist fight first?!?!

No professional does..

As to your question..

The same thing that happens when a homeowner gets shot.. the robber flees instantly because the stakes just raised enormously..

Robbers want money.. not a murder charge..

Rich fights..

Kinda wins and turns to escape..

The robber shoots him in the back of the head as soon as the separate..

Then is too scared to look for a wallet. Since the fight got and gunshots raised local attention..

Happens every day..

but political assassinations are things of legend only?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Of course not.. but I’m assuming someone with the resources and connections of the Clintons could do a way better job...

If I’m a Clinton and decide I need someone killed. I drop the million or so to get it done correctly.. and obviously I have the military and security connections to get it done..

A pro isn’t getting big within arm range.. period

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Seth Rich gave the DNC emails on a thumb drive to Ambassador Murray to then courier it to the Ecuadorian embassy in the UK to Julian Assange. He also said it many times that he was the guy. So the fake news pretends he does no exists and the intel agencies banned him from ever returning to the USA to testify in congress.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

not being in the murder for hire industry, you can see how I might not know those facts. How you are able to "know" them remains a mystery. Unless you are just talking out of your ass.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
However, I have been pleasantly surprised with him and how he truly tries to be balanced on the issues and some of the scientific experts he has had on.

Agreed. I saw him at the Laugh Factory one night and hated his act. I thought he was a crude, unfunny dope. But his podcast is actually one of the best out there precisely because he doesn't claim to be an expert, but rather just an inquisitive guy. Wouldn't surprise me if he or his staff drop by here regularly. If that's the hallucinogens at work, he would make a good endorsement for them.
edit on 14-2-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Joe Rogan said Rhonda Rousey would beat Floyd Mayweather JR. in a fight.

He has since lost ALL credibility.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Wouldn't surprise me if he or his staff drop by here regularly

Oh he does for sure, In one of his podcast he specifically said abovetopsecret.com . However , it was not in a good kind of way either , more as an indication of the crazy stuff posted here. Which he is right about , but there is also some good stuff here that members have contributed as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

I doubt he said that..

I have heard him repeatedly say that Rhonda (nor ANY. Woman) could beat a man with even a little training..

Maybe he said “at jujitsu” or something...

He has said some comedian friends could take any chic in mma..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Common sense..

How well are seals trained to kill??

Black water mercenaries???

That’s the kinda contacts the Clintons have.. and the money to pay ANY price..

So why exactly did they contract a rookie willing to risk dna getting on Seth because it became physical???

That takes a whole new conspiracy and we don’t have any evidence for the first one..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Because noone cares if two dead gangbangers are fingered. Especially when they get waxed themselves the next day.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

And I prefer to believe what the leader of Wikileaks says, who has suggested on at least three separate occasions that Seth was the source.
edit on 14/2/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The spook(s) didn't want to kill Seth, they wanted him to cooperate. They tried to scare Seth into turning over the USB before he released it to somebody. Then they got physical with him because he wasn't cooperating. Knowing he already turned it to Wikileaks, Seth, drunk scared and desperate, threw some wild haymakers and broke free and fled, and took two bullets to the back. He was later murdered in the hospital.

The 'attempted robbery' investigation could be just that, the attempted theft of a thumb drive. Maybe the good guys do know more but they don't want to jeopardize the BIG case. They told the family for closure and the family has changed their stance for their own safety.
edit on 14-2-2018 by SouthernForkway26 because: This is completely hypothetical

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Exactly.....

So where are the 2 dead gangbangers convieniently found with the murder weapon???

That sounds like a pro move to me...

If you don’t want people asking questions. You don’t leave loose ends..

You make a nice tidy bow..

Drug OD.. slipped in the shower.. a robbery with the patsy ready to be arrested..

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

That kinda works...

I mean you have to create a whole new conspiracy. To make the conspiracy you haven’t even established yet work...

But at least it makes more sense than “trained assassin does horrible hit”.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

what makes it a horrible hit? The part where Seth is dead, or the part where nobody has been charged yet?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

FWIW , Joe Rogan is left leaning and actually supported Bernie if I recall correctly and so is the guest. So I don't think Joe or the guest are coming from that angle, but rather being concerned about his party and all the weird coincidences around the clintons. He even says that he cant say for certain the Clintons are involved but its hard to ignore all the convenient deaths surrounding the clintons as well.

Frankly I don't care about his credentials. I mentioned nothing in my original post about left or right. The entire conspiracy is as trustworthy as year old bread sitting next to a humidifier.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join