It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE ROGAN - ON THE MURDERED SETH RICH !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: tadaman

BWAHAHAHA....

None of that makes sense..

The official account is that Rich was robbed. There was an alteration. Then Rich was murdered and the robber fled after the shooting. Since he was after money, not a murder charge...

That happens every day..

"There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything... They didn't finish robbing him, they just took his life." -- Seth's mom

If he was robbed, why wasn't he, you know, robbed? If the person didn't intend to shoot him and pick up a murder charge, why did he get two shots to the back? He didn't get shot in the struggle. He got shot after a struggle. That's a puzzle for your bwahahaness to solve.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You have no party affiliation .. you are just one of the 5-6 most vocal right wing conspiracy theorists on ATS....

If there are any doubts a quick scroll through your post history policy’s that out..

Unless I’m confusing you with a similar named poster (there are a bunch of similar) and I did scroll your OP history and it seemed like I got the right guy.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

are you ok?

What you said is also absurd. Who made the official story?

Also, a botched robbery? So the killers have the cold blood to shoot someone from behind but not to grab a watch or a phone?

What evidence supports the botched robbery theory?

None? So the fact that he is the source to wiki leaks as alluded to by them, is random?

You are in denial.

edit on 2 14 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Throes

He has crap information. He has said he hasn’t looked into it deeply..

He just knows 2 or 3 facts..

1) Assange hints he was a leaker.

2) he was shot in the back.

3) they left the wallet.

How is that crap information - that is all verified facts.

Here are a few more.
There were several surveillance cameras in the area yet no suspects have been described or arrested.
The cops have refused to talk to anyone about the investigation.
There are virtually no murders in that area historically.
Donna Brazil said she was scared for her life after he was killed, and said his death affected her deeply.

To me the fact Assange has all but said he was a leaker is really all I need to know. Do you really think it is a good idea for him - a guy that depends on whistle-blowers leaking stuff to him and to have a reputation as a truth teller - to basically say Seth got killed for leaking to him if it is not true? What possible motivation does he have for doing that? Do you think he wants more Democrat politicians angry at him or something?

As far as the parents saying don't politicize it - that is not what they were saying the first week after it happened. They have been told to shut up or else by the DNC lawyer that was forced on them. It makes no sense for them not to want people looking into their sons murder regardless of why they are doing it.

Rogan is logically looking at the facts and saying they don't add up with the official story. You on the other hand are attacking the sources of the information like wheeler is a right wing hack, and Rogan got his stuff off conspiracy sites, because you cannot argue that the facts make his death look very suspicious.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

You have no party affiliation .. you are just one of the 5-6 most vocal right wing conspiracy theorists on ATS....

If there are any doubts a quick scroll through your post history policy’s that out..

Unless I’m confusing you with a similar named poster (there are a bunch of similar) and I did scroll your OP history and it seemed like I got the right guy.

yeah you are definitely confusing me with someone else , or you are simply trying to associate me to the right to dismiss my point? Just to clarify I think the GOP is full of Cr@p and do look at my post history.

Just like you were wrong in your assumption about me and trying to dismiss me as some right winger you are doing the same for the Seth Rich murder and the all the crazy convenient coincidences revolving around the clintons. You only search on me for things that re affirmed your prejudice.

Yeah i'm right winger, LOL then you have the right wing political chearlders calling me a lefty. Lol.

Cant you see that they are using political bias to keep you from looking at things objectively and to quickly dismiss any criticism?

Here are my right wing posts, LOL

Why as libertarian I would consider voting for Bernie Sanders

Trump jumps sides and in the end is all about trump. While I have little faith on Bernie, I have zero faith on Trump and the rest including Hillary

OK here is why Trump is sucking right now

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now that Trump won and republicans have control of congress are you going to hold them to the fire?

I also find the Right very hypocritical on this issue since they are against big gov;t and all that.

I have no party loyalty , i just get skeptical when the lines leans primarly in one direction.

Yes Q has thrown some republicans down the hole (primarly neocon nevertrumpers types) , but for the most part it has been the democrats he has been exposing. While well desrving, certainly their is a lot of stink on the right as well.

While im glad trump defeated hillary im not so sure he is whistle clean as being depicted by Q

edit on 45228America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2018 12:45:48 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 47228America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2018 12:47:09 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Your point on Donna Brazille is dead on. That is the smoking gun for me that this wasn’t just a botched robbery. She dedicated her book to him. She was the head of DNC and she kept the blinds down after his death. I don’t have a clue who murdered him. I might even buy some Russian spy op but definitely some group murdered him. I learned this year that you are close when you are taking flak. For instance, there is a group of people who literally running around internet trying to convince you the world is flat. Is anyone attacking their position calling them conspiracy theorist? I think most of us shrug it off. But someone is murdered 4 o’clock in the morning with odd coincidences and asking questions makes u a right wing nut job. Very strange times.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

edit on 2142018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
I have a very hard time taking much of what Rogan says seriously. He does a ton of hallucinogens, who knows how thin his border between reality and chemically induced thought is.

He is late to the bandwagon anyhow, I think most people know something was fishy about Rich's demise.

If you ever took the time to listen to Joe Rogan, you'd know that he is a very intelligent, well spoken, and informed individual who uses his platform the right way. He creates discussion and professional debate. He doesn't get caught up into the lunacy of grandiose conspiracies, but he does see and smell the BS when it's there.

Just because he lives a different lifestyle then you, doesn't mean his words or thoughts are any less impactful. Take a look back at history and see how many powerful and influential people used drugs; Charles Dickens, Ernest Hemingway, Edgar Allen Poe, Sigmund Freud, Steven King, Ulysses S. Grant, Vincent Van Gogh, Winston Churchill, Thomas Edison, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Carl Sagan, Benjamin Franklin and the list goes on and on and on.

Of course some people can't handle the effects of drugs...but I wouldn't recommend dismissing someones opinions on something just because they do.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Of course Seth Rich was killed by the Clinton's, or at the very least, someone high up the Democratic chain. The only people who can't see that for the truth are blinded by their liberal loyalty's. I'm certain that Seth Rich's parents are terrified for the rest of their family's well being. If you don't think someone dropped them a blatant easter egg of what happens should someone go digging into his death, then you're a fool.

As for the Joe Rogan hate...this guy is both humble and intelligent. He ACTUALLY brings experts onto his podcast to discuss current events, politics, history and a multitude of other topics. He doesn't just read them off of twitter. But, he's humble enough to admit when a topic becomes smarter than he has the capacity to understand. He had Neil deGrass Tyson on his podcast....he was smart enough to not try and speak to Neil's level because he knew Neil was on a whole-nother level. Give the guy some credit for that...we need more people who know their limits. ATS needs more people who know their limits.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Every time I see someone discussing this conspiracy theory, I weep for Rich's parents who are forced to relive this horror all the time because these internet detectives don't care about their feelings or the truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Nobody is saying that Hillary or the DNC is guilty including Rogan in the OP. However, with all the convenient deaths surrounding the clintons it isn't that easy to dismiss or act like it would be some crazy conspiracy unless you are politically biased. The truth of the matter we don't know eitherway. Nor is it unheard-off to think its possible that a gov't or corporate whistleblower could be disposed off when billions are on the line or secrets are at risk of being exposed.

The police are convinced there is nothing else to the story. Those are the people I trust over internet detectives of ANY partisan stripe. Liberal or Conservative.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Every time I see someone discussing this conspiracy theory, I weep for Rich's parents who are forced to relive this horror all the time because these internet detectives don't care about their feelings or the truth.

Oh come on now....man, that is hyperbolic to such a degree that im surprised it landed on ATS after it went into orbit.

You don't weep. Rich's parents don't read ATS.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So are suggesting that every unsolved murder should not be speculated on because of the parents. It’s tragic but think of all the shows on tv dedicated to this very topic with a lot more gruesome details than this post. People want justice and they smell something is rotten in this case. This is a conspiracy site.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Oh come on now....man, that is hyperbolic to such a degree that im surprised it landed on ATS after it went into orbit.

You don't weep. Rich's parents don't read ATS.

I wish his parents did read this site, it might put a stop to this

mind you you mods could do that as well, or have the lunatics taken over this asylum?

how would you feel if your child’s death was blown up by elements online and in no way reflected the tragic demise of your lost loved one as was used as a political football

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: Whereismypassword

1. Mods do not read everything. I am currently at my full time job, and swing through here from time to time. This is voluntary.
2. if you don't like something, alert it.
3. If my childs death had not been solved, i'd be fighting tooth and nail to find the culprits. I know that if he was shot in the back on the street, and nothing was stolen, i'd never accept "robbery" as the reason.
4. If you find the discussion so tasteless, please click out and find another thread that isn't upsetting. I do it every day.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 2/14/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: tadaman

BWAHAHAHA....

No way that your the one with the illuminati level conspiracy theory and “life is not a movie..”

That is rich.. lol

None of that makes sense..

A) The Clintons have unlimited resources and countless military and security contacts.. ..

they are not hiring some goons in Wendy’s parking lot....they would hire a professional..

B) a professional trying to fake a robbery, fakes a robbery..

C) you can’t have it both ways..

They cannot be both criminal masterminds running around having people bumped off without leaving any evidence behind, AND so bumbling you fake a robbery and forget to fake the robbery...

The official account is that Rich was robbed. There was an alteration. Then Rich was murdered and the robber fled after the shooting. Since he was after money, not a murder charge...

That happens every day..

You don't even entertain the idea that the incident was meant to be a WARNING to anyone who might have the audacity to leak materials damaging to certain people?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Wow. Disingenuous much??

This is the same argument the 911 "debunkers" tried to sell for years to try and put a stop to that discussuon. The tactic didn't work, I have no idea why anyone would ever use it. It was as baffling to me back then as I am now at your post.

Families tend to want to know what happened to their murdered loved ones and seek justice for them. Most parents would spend their lives getting to the bottom of it. That's just common sense.
edit on 14-2-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The police are convinced there is nothing else to the story. Those are the people I trust over internet detectives of ANY partisan stripe. Liberal or Conservative.

Very Interesting , So now you stand behind the police like if they are some type of incorruptible entity over Internet detectives?

Funny enough lets look at your own comments on how good the police word is for you .

Hey look. Here you are being an Internet detective:

Hey look. A police abuse story! This one will be fun. Let's read on.

The girl knew her rights, but that didn't matter. The police had an attack dog. Attack dog trumps paperwork every time. Standard rock, paper, scissor rules right?:

For a fun time, you can read the police report on why the police are justifying punching a 19 year-old girl and sicking an attack dog on her.

She's lucky they didn't plant a gun *AHEM* find a gun on her.

I wonder if you had such confidence with the Police on the Trayvon Martin/ZImmerman , #BLM, and planted drug busts as well?

edit on 48228America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2018 14:48:09 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Very Interesting , So now you stand behind the police like if they are some type of incorruptible entity over Internet detectives?

Funny enough lets look at your own comments on how good the police word is for you .

Hey look. Here you are being an Internet detective:

Hey look. A police abuse story! This one will be fun. Let's read on.

The girl knew her rights, but that didn't matter. The police had an attack dog. Attack dog trumps paperwork every time. Standard rock, paper, scissor rules right?:

For a fun time, you can read the police report on why the police are justifying punching a 19 year-old girl and sicking an attack dog on her.

She's lucky they didn't plant a gun *AHEM* find a gun on her.

Could you give the rest of us a heads up when you're about to drop the mic?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You weep for his parents because people want to find out who killed their son?

How does that make any sense? Bringing his case attention will only put pressure on the cops to try and solve it, especially now after a year and a half with no progress apparently made.

This is a weak attempt to try to make people feel guilty for wanting to know the truth. You don't feel sorry for them, you just want people to leave this story alone cause it makes your team (Democrats) potentially look very bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join