It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patient Seventeen: Who is Steven Colbern? Deep State player?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: horatio321

originally posted by: DanteGaland
LOL

They DONT use implants. That's ... so ignorant.

"They" can use quantum entanglement to monitor you at the subatomic level from ANYWHERE.

These "implants" are something humans would dream up. NOT "aliens". Why do people assume they would use something similar to what WE would use?

Horacio,

Welcome,

Your approach is in line with my thought process. The test results need scientific scrutiny but if they are to be found viable , it is a big piece of “proof” in the big puzzle that is ufology.

Slante’

Jesus, they have FTL craft and artificial gravity...and yall think they need to tag us like cattle?

It's laughable.

Mmmm. Interesting hypothesis.

Humans do indeed use implants. One turned up in our local Chinese Restaurant, served in a meal - in what was supposed to have been chicken - it hit the headlines!

Humans can land probes on Mars, fly at hyper-sonic velocities, cut things to ribbons with Lasers. Yet here we are in 2018, where cars still burn oil, my bus travels at less than 25mph and when I need to cut my nails, I use nail clippers - not lasers.

To sum up.....I think "ignorant" comes across as a bit strong, especially on page 1. Crikey.

I like the thread - thank you OP. It's a really interesting subject. Those reports lend credence to the extracted material not just being metal shrapnel, welding accidents, car accidents and such-like - well worth discussing.

If the material extracted from patient 17 went straight to the lab and the results are for real - then it opens up a pandora's box.

Obviously, there's the whole 'prove that the material tested is what REALLY came out of the patient'.

edit on 16-2-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)[/

Horacio,

Welcome,

Your approach is in line with my thought process. The test results need scientific scrutiny but if they are to be found viable , it is a big piece of “proof” in the big puzzle that is ufology.

Slante’

edit on 16-2-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Reply is acting strange
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

How was he involved? Colbern had ties to the extremist anti-government militia group, the Arizona Patriots and had been characterized by an associate as being anti-semitic, "He was a Nazi." That's from "Apocalypse in Oklahoma: Waco and Ruby Ridge Revenged" by Mark S. Hamm (1997)

The evidence suggests that Colbern taught McVeigh bomb construction techniques, but there was no proof that Colbern participated in the detonation of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building.

Here's a passage from "Deadly Secrets" by Paul Hammer (2010)

"During this same time period, Anderson and Moore were dealing with Steven Colbern, who was a federal fugitive. Anderson sold Colbern .50 and .308 caliber ammunition by mail. Astoundingly, it was Anderson who now took it upon herself to personally introduce Colbern to Timothy McVeigh. Following Anderson's introduction, McVeigh and Colbern became friends, and, according to McVeigh, conducted bomb-making experiments in the summer of 1994 in the Arizona desert near Kingman. No charges were ever filed against Anderson or Moore over their weapons and ammunition dealings with convicted felons Goldberg and Colbern, or for any other state or federal offenses. Like many persons associated with Timothy McVeigh, Moore and Anderson seem to have been from prosecution."

I'm starting to think there should be mandatory background checks for Ufologists.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Cheers Paddyofurniture,

Glad to hear that someone else thinks along similar lines - what is it they say about great minds....? Even ours! Lol.

I'm quite sure that 1 lab result won't definitely prove that the material analysed is not of terrestrial origin. However, it is very intriguing, and points us towards that line of inquiry. If isotopic analysis of the material could be carried out at other labs and those labs too find non earthly isotopes - then it becomes scientifically accepted as non earthly.

What would be even more amazing is if the analysis from each of the labs suggested material from outside of this solar system.

However, it seems like there could be a problem. Allegedly, both Corbell (the film maker) and Patient 17 have had no joy so far in trying to retrieve the sample so that it can be tested elsewhere. Further more, the late Dr Leir's other samples are also out of bounds. I wonder why? Seems like it was no biggie to get Patient 17's 'implant' tested at one laboratory, so why not test it multiple other times at different labs? Who exactly has a problem with this?

So, I think the first answer people need is - who currently has the sample? If it's not with the film maker or the patient, the mission to prove where it's from is already scuppered. Only one set of results to try and figure things out is not ideal, but it is something.

Does anyone here know?

Referring back to what I mentioned earlier - Pandora's Box -
"a process that once begun generates many complicated problems"

Love the signature btw, it has made me chuckle!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

If Colbern is the sole holder of the implant, it's rather unfortunate that such ground breaking evidence would be in the hands of someone with such a shady past

Of all the people, that's who Dr Leir used as a material scientist?

History Commons - Steven Colbern

But hey - no matter - none of this changes what the sample is made from. But it does bring into question why the material has been kept under dubious guard for 2 years. Colbern has ignored the film maker and Patient 17 right up until the film's release.

Why?

Is he going to cooperate? Perhaps Patient 17 'the sequel' will come out and Colbern will get a bigger cut! lol

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: horatio321

Horatio123

Thanks for the response. It seems some of the more prominent researchers here at ATS have taken notice of and interest in this topic also. Keep checking in here and over here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For updates. Any help in gleaning more information is appreciated.

Slante’

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Cheers for the heads-up.

WOW! So Isaac Koi is going to run some interesting information past you. Please keep me posted. Great to see Isaac active again.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
LOL

They DONT use implants. That's ... so ignorant.

"They" can use quantum entanglement to monitor you at the subatomic level from ANYWHERE.

These "implants" are something humans would dream up. NOT "aliens". Why do people assume they would use something similar to what WE would use?

Jesus, they have FTL craft and artificial gravity...and yall think they need to tag us like cattle?

It's laughable.

But aren't you doing the same thing?

Couldnt I just come along and say "Quantum entanglement??? Only a human would dream up such stone age physical technology! The way they REALLY track us is through telepathy. Their brains are so powerful, one of them can monitor am entire nation state of humans. One ship full of them and they can monitor and control us all at will through telepathic suggestion, telekenisis...

And then someone else could come along and say "Whaaaaat? Telepatthy?? That's LAUGHABLE! That caveman tech requires having a clumsy, stupid, BODY! No, these beings are pure energy and they can exist everywhere at once, and create realistic holographic displays that look like alien bodies, space ships, etc., so they literally transport a part of themselves to your mind instantaneously and send back data to the Hivemind, That's How they REALLY track us!

Your assumptions are just as foolish as those you claim are laughable. Except yours are actually much much worse because you did so while in the process of insulting, ridiculing and belittling your brothers and sisters.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: horatio321

Well if its true there should be groundbreaking evidence to find all over the place in a lot of people's bodies.

I believe at least 5% of the population has been visited if not taken. Maybe even 10 or 20%. When most of them go unremembered or partial recovery at best, it is hard to get a good estimate. All I can do is go by the people in my life, and it seems to me like more people have experienced something but a lot of them seem to prefer not to remember.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

So i met Patient17 in person and his story is real. Hes a very cool guy and had a lot of nice things to say but one thing he said was the Steven C was patient 13 im not sure if thats mentioned in the docu but patient 17 told me if im remembering this correctly that Steven had possession of patient 17s metal and that Stevens piece of metal they pulled out of his body was much larger then that of patient 17. I do not remember patient 17s name and honestly if i did i would reveal it because he told me he didnt like the attention the docu was giving him had he known what was to come he would have said no and that also Jeremy never paid him his fair ahares he got zero. And that is why these stories go untold message me if you want more of this story i had to keep it short

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I believe Steven to be Patient 13. Who has patient 17s piece of metal still in his possession

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VVV88

exonews.org...

Check out this link. It's consistent with what people who are claiming to have had these things removed are saying. It doesn't seem like just a piece of meteor or something someone could've just had on hand (or much less something an average surgeon would have access to)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I recently watched ‘Patient Seventeen’ and decided to dive deep into Steven Colbern. The first thing I found was that same article listed above about his involvement in the OKC bombings.

The newest thing listed in there is his LinkedIn profile:

www.linkedin.com...

I looked at his information and saw in 2014 he became the President of a company called “Neutron Star Nanotechnology (NSN)” with a website :

neutronstarnanotech.com...

Here’s my question and deep dive— what is he up to? What is this company he’s created?

We all know after seeing this documentary that as soon as he had the material analysis from this implant his entire demeanor changed. He being sweating immensely, he stuttered over his words and thought process. Then he “disappears” with the implant and isn’t able to be reached because he moved and changed his number.

However, it has now been years since all of that has blown over and he’s starting to feel comfortable going back into the public. Who did he take this technology to? Did he sell it to highest bidder? Is he somehow working with a government program to reverse engineer the implant technology that has elements not from our planet or solar system?

I need help from other UFO enthusiasts combined with internet sloths to find out what was Steve up to after he kept this technology. What is this company he has? Is it a shell company to hide assets from bigger corporations he sold the technology to?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join