It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

"Democracy dies in darkness"😜

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
VERY WEIRD!
Teacher who protected students in her room saw shooter and sez shooter was dressed like police in full riot gear:
VIDEO: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
VERY WEIRD!
Teacher who protected students in her room saw shooter and sez shooter was dressed like police in full riot gear:

Let me put on my surprised face.

Wait for it.....

Wait for it...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am humbled by the integrity and excellence of the folks working at CNN. Decades of outstanding journalism and hard-hitting investigative research have moved CNN far beyond what could be expected and have made our world a better place. I for one am glad to have a reliable source of accurate, unbiased news from which I can glean the whole truth and context of any situation within a few minutes of scrolling their brilliantly researched and presented website or half an hour of watching their to-the-point, honest and enlightening TV news. CNN is the gold standard of journalism. Saying that CNN is the bearer of light, hope and freedom in challenging times is an understatement. This beacon of non-partisan clarity and civil intelligence has upheld the highest standards of civilization and deserves the reverence it universally receives.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
VERY WEIRD!

During one of the press briefings after the shooting, it was stated that Cruz ran up to the third floor and dumped his attire, gun, ammo... Then ran back down the stairwell to exit with the evacuating students.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Millions of people have turned into investigative researchers of corruption and wrongdoing, toppling the deceptive veil of the MSM. This has led to numerous resignations

not gonna lie, you lost me at some point in all that... but circling back here, you feel that Q and everyone investigating what Q says has directly led to these resignations?

which ones? and how?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I am humbled by the integrity and excellence of the folks working at CNN. Decades of outstanding journalism and hard-hitting investigative research have moved CNN far beyond what could be expected and have made our world a better place. I for one am glad to have a reliable source of accurate, unbiased news from which I can glean the whole truth and context of any situation within a few minutes of scrolling their brilliantly researched and presented website or half an hour of watching their to-the-point, honest and enlightening TV news. CNN is the gold standard of journalism. Saying that CNN is the bearer of light, hope and freedom in challenging times is an understatement. This beacon of non-partisan clarity and civil intelligence has upheld the highest standards of civilization and deserves the reverence it universally receives.

HEY! Anderson Cooper...go post that BS in another place. And quit hacking our ATS member's accounts!

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Millions of people have turned into investigative researchers of corruption and wrongdoing, toppling the deceptive veil of the MSM. This has led to numerous resignations

not gonna lie, you lost me at some point in all that... but circling back here, you feel that Q and everyone investigating what Q says has directly led to these resignations?

which ones? and how?

Imo:

White Hats coming to power has changed the landscape and led to numerous resignations. Blackmail tapes used to keep elites in line are now being used to get rid of the bad apples instead. All these "sexual misconduct" resignations are no coincidence.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Better, longer, new, improved version here (just better qualty and its a 4 minute clip:

Intellihub

There's a little bit of strangeness with how she is showing emotion.

She goes form saying she is stoic and usually doesn't display much emotion, to crying, and then straight back to nothing is wrong. Is there an edit in there so she canregain her composure? I hope that's all it is.
edit on 25-2-2018 by CoramDeo because: I had more to say.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I see.

So someone fired up the ol' Event Horizon and recovered MH370 from that black hole did they?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that that post about CNN was posted from an alternate universe in which things are radically different.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Imo:

White Hats coming to power has changed the landscape and led to numerous resignations. Blackmail tapes used to keep elites in line are now being used to get rid of the bad apples instead. All these "sexual misconduct" resignations are no coincidence.

so... that doesn't sound like something that's been accomplished by you guys decoding Q, then.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You just broke time and space...

I knew this was a dream.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

so... that doesn't sound like something that's been accomplished by you guys decoding Q, then.

Its an effort by many, in which Q-researchers play a small but significant part.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I revisited some of Q's drops from this weekend. qanonmap.github.io

What if we take the voices in Cruz's head quite literally? Some students hinted that there was more then one shooter. Now there is another report floating around that Cruz was wearing riot gear with full body armour and helmet. The eyewitness wondered what was the police doing there. That could suggest that at least two shooters in different outfits were inside the school wreaking havoc. It's possible that Cruz was ordered via earpiece to commit suicide but refused and surrendered instead. The weird thing is all school shootings are shrouded in mystery like that. I really hate to say this but it reeks of a false flag.

This tweet has the report embedded. twitter.com/intheMatrixxx

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

So who are the two in the middle?

They don't quite look like the Super of Schools. Runcie has a narrower face and taller profile than either of them.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Its an effort by many, in which Q-researchers play a small but significant part.

that is what you guys are saying. i am asking you, what that is.

i think it's only fair that if you claim that you are accomplishing things and making things happen, that you point out how and what that is at some point... because otherwise it looks like you guys are making a lot of posts and advancing a lot of theories about what it all means, but i don't see the tangible results that have been claimed.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Democrats had only lost 20% of their seats nationwide when that photo was taken. But they were still riding high, believing that Barack would turn things around, and Hillary would take them to heaven.

That looks like a bunch of confident crooks holding a strategy session to plan their next crime spree.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I am beginning to think the NRA is going to have a case for libel after this, but if what is being bandied about is true, then so would the shooter to an extent.

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join