It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think one is Rep Hastings?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

Bet you're right! (Had to use this one when I saw the shirt)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The black guy pointing his fingers like Hillary used to do when she was emotional, is Congressman ALCEE HASTINGS of Florida. en.wikipedia.org...

Hastings is friends with that Trump-hating Congresswoman Frederica "cowboy hat" Wilson.. also of Florida.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wonder how much money her school district is raking in and if they've managed to "miraculously" lower their juvenile crime rates?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
but i don't see the tangible results that have been claimed.

The tangible result is that you now have around 20 Million people out there with a radically different awareness of politics than those fed by MSM. This new mass-awareness eventually translates into results such as resignations initially and arrests eventually as well as a general improvement of society, as already evidenced in economic upswings, crackdowns on criminal entities such as MS-13 and the House of Saud, Child Traffickers and the reform of outfits such as the FBI and Hollywood.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Check this out. David Hogg in a pic with his momma graduating from Redondo Union High School 2016. Can you say CRISIS ACTOR? Looks like the narrative is falling apart. I am disgusted how they can get on t.v. (all the while being paid) off the backs of 17 innocent people who were slaughtered.

twitter

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I believe the one nexe to Shultz! is US Congressman Alcee Hastings.

Hastings

Eh, Carewemust beat me to it.
edit on 25-2-2018 by CoramDeo because: Carewemust

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I believe the one nexe to Shultz! is US Congressman Alcee Hastings.

Hastings

Eh, Carewemust beat me to it.

And DragonLover12 beat ME to it, lol. This thread moves very fast. Every day when I first log in, I make sure to read every post that occurred since retiring the night before. It's easy to duplicate stuff unintentionally in this thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Why is one picture tagged "Rebecca Boldrick June 20, 2014", and the next on says "Redondo Union High School Class of 2016 Commnecement..."?

Something doesn't match, there. I mean, the candy does, and it certainly does look like Hogg is dressed for commencement...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Check this out. David Hogg in a pic with his momma graduating from Redondo Union High School 2016. Can you say CRISIS ACTOR? Looks like the narrative is falling apart. I am disgusted how they can get on t.v. (all the while being paid) off the backs of 17 innocent people who were slaughtered.

twitter

Is there a law, or laws, against what DAVID attentionHOGG has done/is doing? I hope so! What would the charges be? We need to push those. It's not too soon.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Indeed. I'll need to whittle my turn-around time down to 30 seconds. I'm training for the ATS olympics.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You know the way that Obama and Hillary were basically setting out with their 16 year agenda, to make of the USA a tool for a transnational NWO by, in effect, dispensing the only indispensable nation in service to what was clearly a satanic agenda in league with God only knows what forces of darkness and evil?

Think action/reaction.

What would the opposite of that dynamic look like?

This is the good news of this thread's theme, namely that there are way more white hats than black hats and they are by far stronger and more powerful, by many orders of magnitude, both in power and AUTHORITY simply because they are not out to harm anyone (unless absolutely necessary to protect the good of one and all) and are operating in alignment with universal principals of truth, justice and liberty which even sums of the great work of Jesus Christ that he set in motion via an authentic model of Civilized leadership even to perfection.

Taking that idea one step further, what we're really talking about is a level of white magic that's capable of destroying the black.

But because it's founded on reason and logic, and is filled with the Spirit of Wisdom (Logos), there is nothing that can stand against the immovable rock at the very heart of it, as a sound principal and philosophy.

It also operates in accordance with a fundamental HOODWINK at the expense of evil, which binds and double-binds, chains, and then proceeds with the strong man bound (at all levels) to basically pilfer his "house" of all treasure and everything of lasting value, which has nothing to do with money, but everything to do with a universal controversy involving the issue of authentic Spiritual Authority.

Imagine what the whole playing field will look like, if the good and the righteous were to "weaponize" so to speak, the whole structure in precisely the opposite direction, which would rob corruption and evil of it's power and authority at every turn and at every level, even from here to kingdom come and God only knows where according to the adage that the first are last and the last first and where what is bound on earth is bound in heaven also. As above, so below.

That's a great fall, and oh what a fall it is when that "house" falls. Thump.

Q says it's bigger and more important than we can imagine, but that's not true, we can imagine it and we are, and there's even a proving ground where for every action there's a reaction, at the very place where a whole mountain of historical causations slips and slides straight into the abyss under the weight of it's own hubris and irrational absurdity, nonsense and yes, evil and wickedness in high and low places.

All we have to do is to take a stand, and it demonstates itself and it's power, which actually comes from God, the real one.

Black magic blowback. Not fun. But did they not bring it upon themselves?

I think that Jesus really got them good and that the very same principals are still operative, today, in the resolution to the fundamental question and universal controversy.

I also think that the CHEER that goes up in the heavens at the revelation of the sons and daughters of God is infintely greater than the groans and all the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

At some point we just have to march straight across the bridge with the right keystone in it, and enter into the new pasture while leaving behind the dead to bury their dead.

It's a distinction. Framing and Context is decisive. Life is story, and we're all going to start writing a better one with more than enough contrast looking back.

In this Victory and Triumph the last laugh is held in reserve for the little man who becomes the untouchable, while the untouchables themselves become touchable.

It gets put to the test as well, time and time again, and each time evil falls and is run to ground while the "elite" shed a bowl of tears of their own, instead of drinking the tears of others.

It's a heart war.

"When then hearts of men change, kingdom's WILL change."
~ St. John the Baptist

edit on 25-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Why is one picture tagged "Rebecca Boldrick June 20, 2014", and the next on says "Redondo Union High School Class of 2016 Commnecement..."?

Something doesn't match, there. I mean, the candy does, and it certainly does look like Hogg is dressed for commencement...

David Hogg pointed out today, how all the Conspiracy people have elevated his visibility. He says, "Thank-you!".
Source: www.cnn.com...

In a way, all the hateful MSM people helped Donald Trump become President. So I see what D. Hogg is saying.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

"They've lost faith in America. But we certainly haven't. And that's ok, because we're going to outlive them," he added.

CNN: Parkland Survivor

That kid is quite the little narcissist. He'll make a great polititcian some day, unfortunately. He is right, though. Publicity is publicity. Anyway, he found his soap box. Just let him stand on it until he falls off. His whole movement against gun ownership (yes, all gun ownership) will vanish with the next crisis, severe weather, celebrity death, etc.

Is he a crisis actor? I don't think he is. I just think he found a cause to cozy up with and he's running with it. Someone is paying for him to travel around and tell his story.

edit on 25-2-2018 by CoramDeo because: Because I got an F in typing class in seventh grade, and have improved 0% since then.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is an interesting little fact about the security systems in place in many schools and it seems in Broward county as well called Sonnitrol. Here a redditor talks about working for the company and how the system works. I guess it seems pulling the fire alarm might have messed with it's capabilities to work properly, what a convenient coincidence, but the redditor still says the system would have linked police in in 20 seconds and this narrative that police were watching some backtracked video feed to place the shooter seems to be odd. Just intetesting info. Also , as a commenter points out, tearing down the building will quickly get rid of anyone's ability to investigate it.

amp.reddit.com... e

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Flashback: David Brock.

David Brock is the ex-lover of James "Jimmycomet" Alefantis

He also happens to be close to Lynn de Rothschild

And he also happens to be close to George Soros, being the founder of "Media Matters"

And he also happens to have done this. Washington Post:

The career of the silver-haired smear artist has come full circle with a report in the New York Times that Brock directed $200,000 from his political action committee empire into an effort to encourage women to go public with accusations of sexual offenses against President Trump — and that one of Brock’s most devoted donors kicked in even more.

And it just so happens that his buddy Brad Bauman is the spokesman of the Seth Rich Family:

The spokesman representing the family of slain DNC staffer and likely Wikileaks source Seth Rich is connected to the Soros-funded Media Matters organization according to the Bauman Foundation’s official website.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Evil POS deserves a thread dedicated to him. I strongly suspect the recent influx of very active far-leftist bottom-feeding muckrakers around various threads here at ATS are his work.

I hope and pray the blowback from his black media magick hits him dead on. Amen.

edit on 26-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
These police officers seem to be doing well. Surely nothing to do with corruption.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

twitter

The date on his mom's pic is 2014. I think the others are just for comparison/contrast. Maybe an older brother? Or maybe they have a grad ceremony for middle schools in the district? Would be the right year if he's a senior now.

Weird, nevertheless. Worth someone looking into.
edit on 26-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I wonder how many people they have killed, chasing wealthy drug king-pins around Broward county?

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join