It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Eh, a lot of departments use high-end vehicles seized in drug deals as marked units for parades, community events, etc. Not that uncommon. It gets attention, and I know of one local PD that has one Mustang for their Chief and another that also visits schools, etc. They use pics on their twitter all the time. It's an attention getter for their PR efforts.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
From the Standard Hotel Website

Valerie Jarrett and John Podesta?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Eh, a lot of departments use high-end vehicles seized in drug deals as marked units for parades, community events, etc. Not that uncommon. It gets attention, and I know of one local PD that has one Mustang for their Chief and another that also visits schools, etc. They use pics on their twitter all the time. It's an attention getter for their PR efforts.

You're probably right. Just digging around here and there, just in case.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I don't think that's Valerie and John, no.

But I found this part interesting if not hilarious.

The biggest injury occurred during “Goth Party.” Someone fell down the stairs from the roof, cracked their head open, and the ambulance had to come. He had to go with his wife and their friends, dressed as goths, to the hospital. He got stitches in his head.

www.standardhotels.com/culture/50-Parties-Ryan-McGinness-Standard-Press-Book

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

First result: Lambo

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

David Brock is the WORST BOT of them all. That the Democrats stooped to such tactics as his, show how much they have lost themselves.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Q: Is John Podesta's brother Brian Podesta, a Senior Analyst at National Center 4Missing & Exploited Children w/Top Secret Security Clearance?

Someone on twitter said this, but it needs looking into..

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: purplemer

I certainly have developed my own theory...to the point that I am about 75% certain I'm right.

Wow, you are as accurate as Steele is, so you must be 100% correct!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ok guys, I think I now understand what the significance was of powder being sent to certain people in the mail.

I found this tweet about the whole mind control thing with regard to the shootings, and it led me to This thread about a powder that only needs to be close enough to breathe in, and causes the victim to do whatever they are told and not remember a thing later.

I'm thinking that might have been the reason for the cornstarch powder being mailed. First Mrs Trump got a letter. Then Hussein got one.

They use this drug to control people, make them do things they cannot remember. Who here remembers the skier who disappeared and reappeared thousands of miles away? Did that happen before Mrs Trump got the powder in the mail?

Because it looked like a tennis match scenario in the Q drops.Message received. Response forthcoming. They flaunted the powder by relocating a random guy...Look what we can do, any time we want..

Then, they send cornstarch to Mrs Trump. We can even do it to your family...all it takes is a little bit on a piece of paper, close enough to inhale it.
Message received.

Then Hussein gets a letter. The response that was forthcoming?

That's how they got these people to kill. Scopolamine powder. And they were bragging about it when they sent that letter.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Wiki OPSEC page ready for use

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

This is a pretty interesting article you might enjoy. South FL police assault business owner because he refuses to give his name to CPS.

link

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That's an accurate Meme. I'd like to see one with the house of cards, surrounded by rows of falling dominos, with each row falling towards that fragile house. On row named Patriots, one named Q, one named Trump, one named DOJ, one named Congress.

You're very gifted, to able to take what's in your mind and convert it to a descriptive Meme that even a child would understand.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
For meme making..

Let's make him eat his words.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Sheriff Scott Israel has the qualities of 4 characters:

1. COWARDLY Lion

2. NO BRAINS Scarecrow

3. NO HEART Tin Man

4. EVIL Wicked Witch

Nothing in common with Dorothy though, lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
The security video police were watching on arrival "had been rewound" was showing a 20 minute delay... So they thought he was on the second floor when really he was long gone. I'm sorry how does this happen? Who put the delay into action for the shooter to then have a chance to blend in and leave with students. Also that timeline doesn't make sense because they say he was at walmart by 2:35 or something close to that. I thought he blended in with other kids and that is how he got away? Oh trouble is coming for Broward county over this one!

www.cnn.com...

I know it has already been discussed that the Broward leos stood outside and didn't enter when Coral Springs leos arrived they were the first to breach. I'm just bringing it up again because here is Broward county again acting odd.
www.cnn.com...

I know everyone feels this shooting is not as it seems but usually these sort of facts do not get reported by CNN. THAT to me is another oddity.

Re David Hogg and now his sister calling out Trump jr. For "taregeted harrasment" on Twitter, as was mentioned earlier, there is definately something odd about this family's promotion of events. I said it a few pages back and I will say it again. I think they planted crisis actor type crumbs to draw just this sort of attention from the right, unfortunately they got what they wanted. My theory could be way off but it's a gut feeling. There was more craft to this then the kids just wanting airtime. Even the tweets, from these siblings and the other prominently placed students, are still ongoing are just too contrived, thought out AND placed prominently in Twitter's main feeds.

Sorry for the delay, I'm just getting caught up after the weekend. When I look at how the MSM (CNN, Twitter, Youtube) are ganging up to protect the students from any sort of questioning, I suspect that yes, the students we're seeing on TV probably are crisis actors, or at a minimum have been heavily coached on what to say. Hogg certainly has been. When you add that to the fact that the cops refused to intervene (ordered to stand down?), and it took them 20 minutes to respond to begin with, plus the odd problems with the tape, plus that girl who said she was with Cruz when the shooting startd.... sorry, but there is solid evidence this was a false flag attack.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Gee, thanks. Now I can't unsee that.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tigertatzen

Honestly, all of the Swamp swims together no matter where it is. It is just a matter of how vulnerable it is to being drained.

The Saudis seemed to be the weakest link, so they got tapped first.

Well, it helps that SA has an authoritarian monarch who can simply order the bad guys thrown in jail...

Not that I want that sort of system here, mind you. But in this case, it was useful for the white hats.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sheriff Scott Israel has the qualities of 4 characters:

1. COWARDLY Lion

2. NO BRAINS Scarecrow

3. NO HEART Tin Man

4. EVIL Wicked Witch

Nothing in common with Dorothy though, lol.

5. FLYING MONKEY henchman

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join