It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Just read Assange's tweet " FBI investigating millions of dollars "mishandled" funneled from the Australian government to the Clinton Foundation" !!!!
twitter.com...

FBI? Uh oh..

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

They were warnings of something too dangerous and far reaching to outright expose.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

That's it, right there. We're learning and discovering and it is the connections that are being made through team effort that matter most. Division has been the problem...working together will solve it. Q has brought people together, toward a common goal. I don't care who he is...what he's doing is getting results that we badly need.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
California Democrats won't endorse Feinstein in her re-election bid.

That state continues the long march into full-on-crazy. I guess ol' Di-Fi just wasn't left enough.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are they keeping Strzok and Page well away from this investigation?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Thank you for sharing this, especially the video. Sara Carter and John Soloman have been digging for over a year now, trying to expose truth to regular folks.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: ketsuko

I just saw Israel on CNN saying the letter is "politically motivated" and of course he won't resign. Even CNN is reporting local parents want him out and not for political reasons.

They need to fire his corrupt ass and bring him up on charges.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes.. Let's hope there are some white hats in there. It's recent and only because of this investigative journo...hoping it produces some results. The article also names other governments doing exactly the same thing.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: MountainLaurel

That's it, right there. We're learning and discovering and it is the connections that are being made through team effort that matter most. Division has been the problem...working together will solve it. Q has brought people together, toward a common goal. I don't care who he is...what he's doing is getting results that we badly need.

okay... so... what are the results then? what have you guys done because of this motivation? what's been accomplished, or what do you think you're going to accomplish?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The people want a democratically elected official to resign for dereliction of duty and he won’t?

Sounds like a Clinton crony from DWS turf.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Always good to see others out there who see what we see. I don't need validation to know that Chris and Chester didn't die the way they said they died. But to see someone I admire and respect come out and say it is a really fantastic thing.

Sarah Ashcraft

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Fantastic! You're awesome! Now my Part 2 collection is complete, so I'm waiting on Part 1. I've gotta say that the folks here are a whole lot more friendly than the chan where Q posts. I wouldn't dare try to comment in that place.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

They stoped PG dead in it tracks. They can stop Q too. We really should be asking why Q has not been stopped.

You kinda just hinted at an area you must've skipped on your way to this current page?...208 part 3.

I remember your spirit when we were ripping into Japanese news media back in Late March 2011 and after.

That time it was something bigger than 'us' and we fought through it, until by the each one of us we gave up the fight.
It's not something I'm proud of myself over. But now I'm finding myself taking part yet again in something bigger than myself-

This time around though there are more of 'us' who may have or may not have the capacity to keep putting time and effort into it.
It's always 'us' giving-in and taking our lumps that brings bigger things than ourselves more power over us...

I'm not giving-in because one part of my estimation of things to occur seems like a hands-off item of interest at the first few chapters into it.

Sorry if this is rather late or inappropo

I would so forsake daily compensation that takes me away from the computer if I could.
My wife has some of her own ideas too in that matter.

I'm reading as fast as I can!

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: tigertatzen

The people want a democratically elected official to resign for dereliction of duty and he won’t?

Sounds like a Clinton crony from DWS turf.

I don't want him to resign. I want him to rot in hell. "The People" need to know what really happened and heads need to roll.

Resignation is nothing short of placating the sheeple and sweeping it under the rug. Business as usual. Not enough!
edit on 25-2-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

okay... so... what are the results then? what have you guys done because of this motivation? what's been accomplished, or what do you think you're going to accomplish?

Millions of people have turned into investigative researchers of corruption and wrongdoing, toppling the deceptive veil of the MSM. This has led to numerous resignations and the revelation that some elites (not all), including celebs, politicians and CEOs have been involved in "sexual misconduct". A deeper examination will reveal (has already been revealed among to some of us), that many of these elites are specifically involved in pedophilia (anyone who has followed this thread knows this beyond the shadow of a doubt). An even deeper examination will reveal a global satanic cabal behind the pedophilia. An even deeper examination will reveal an extraterrestrial entity behind this cult. An even deeper examination will reveal the purpose of Planet Earth within the wider realm. An even deeper examination will reveal the inherent qualities and abilities of human beings that have been dormant for eons. An even deeper examination...well...YOU figure it out.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This video was posted over at Q research HQ. Kevin Shipp is a former spook and is exposing what he knows. This is Part 1. You'll find Part 2 in the column next to this one.
Kevin Shipp, CIA Officer Exposes Shadow Government
edit on 2252018 by beachpeach because: Video link had an error.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You're talking cuckoo crazy and I like it.
... An even deeper examination will reveal that we might not even be here after all.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Remember the San Fran Mayor?

Heart attacks can be deadly ...

San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee’s death early Tuesday morning after suffering an apparent heart attack echoes a family history of heart disease: His father died of a heart attack at age 49 in Seattle, where Lee was born and raised.

Fifty years later, Lee collapsed in a Safeway store late Monday night, likely from the same disease; he was rushed to Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, where he died at 1:11 a.m. Tuesday. Autopsy results are pending.

Ironically, the article in question even notes that a study shows that the chances of him dying of a heart attack like his father are remote.

But in the U.S., experts say, most people in his situation who suddenly collapse and die — 95 percent of them outside of a hospital — are written off as heart attacks.

Yet if an ongoing UC San Francisco study of 900 such “heart attack deaths’’ in San Francisco is any indication, that’s not the case — by a long shot.

“Not surprisingly, only about half the time are they actually heart attacks,’’ said UCSF electrophysiologist Dr. Zian Tseng of his research with Dr. Ellen Moffatt, San Francisco’s assistant medical examiner.

So, right here we have a study that says that when people like this mayor collapse and die suddenly, it can be written off as a heart attack, but it's not really very often that it actually is?

So, uh, that statement by Q should have square quotes. "Heart attacks" can be deadly, but I think we all knew that was the implication. However, it turns out there is a study that backs that up.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

we might not even be here after all.

That's the thought that drives me nuts. The control system.
Dr. Jacques Vallee. When viewed through that "looking glass" suddenly ALIICE has new meaning.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Good Evening Q-sters.
It feels like it's time for Q to check in again.
Personally, I'd love to hear more about The BRIDGE.

new topics

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join