It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Real talk more global damage?

B&M Gates? Clinton? McCain?

Foundations that literally destroy families.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
If you're going to look for the Keymaker you should figure out what keys you are looking for.

Door? Chest? Gate? Box?

You won't know what key you need until you know what it is you're trying to open.

The door to the universe. Keystrokes can also be used to open folders,directories and protected/secure files. The question still remains if people are ready to handle the content. What if they knew about the content of certain warehouses that are located all over the world? The information about that alone would wipe this thread clean. I want justice for all victims not just a select view but we have to do everything in our power to prevent chaos and avoid people getting caught in the crossfire. I know what is at stake.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I ran across this clip of NP....doesn't this seem like an odd thing to say " know your blood type" ? Is the implication that people with the "correct" bloodlines better not work for or with Trump ? Thought it was interesting given that bloodlines do seem to matter in elite circles.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It's interesting that after all these centuries, "blood lines" are just as important to some people now, as they were before Jesus arrived. Oh well...to each his own. Every one of us should be proud of "something" about our heritage.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Sounds like a tough environment.

Nancy lookin pretty rough these days.

This adrenochrome shortage has got people on edge.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Anybody been following this missing CDC guy in Atlanta?
abcnews.go.com...
very weird story, there are no coincidences?

Maybe he holed up with his family in a saferoom until the virus has finished its work.

It's too late for us.
edit on b000000282018-02-23T13:44:57-06:0001America/ChicagoFri, 23 Feb 2018 13:44:57 -0600100000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Sounds like a threat to us. Deploying an engineered virus targeting the specific bloodtype of people deemed "dissidents" is not a far fetched idea. She seems to talk about population control. Hmm the missing CDC guy fits right in with this.

edit on 23-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

She might have to start eating her assistants' and intern's brains soon. I guess we'll see by year end what the missing child statistics are in her District. I'm guessing those stats are going to be down nationally

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm curious to know if anyone has started constantly hearing a frequency in their ears since getting on board with Q?

I have (why I ask)....

I've been noticing the ever going onslaught of synchronicity constantly going on in my life. I feel like I have had my syncronous moment during a Trump speech. When I first started learning about these truths back in November, like when I really started to believe is when I started noticing the sound. Its like constant tinnitus.

Anyways, yall are great. If I have anything of value to add, ill mention it.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Anybody been following this missing CDC guy in Atlanta?
abcnews.go.com...
very weird story, there are no coincidences?

Maybe he holed up with his family in a saferoom until the virus has finished its work.

It's too late for us.

I think the article said his family is worried about him, so doesn't seem they are with him. Either he has met some sort of terrible fate or maybe in protective custody so he can testify to something ?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Since Q has mentioned now going into phase 2, I thought it interesting that President Trump today mentioned phase 2 regarding North Korea.

In the President's press conference today with the Australian leader, Trump mentioned that if the sanctions don't work for NK, we will have to go into phase 2. Probably just a coincidence.
edit on 2/23/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I now have a phone weirdness to report.

Call came in this morning with ID string

V22303571900014 (accompanying phone number 855-297-8444)

with a voice recording claiming to be Microsoft calling me on my cell phone to tell me that suspicious activity was detected on my computer.

It was probably just a scam.

I called the accompanying 855- number back later, and guy named Gary answered, I asked which company he was with, said I got a call this morning, to which he said he was with Microsoft. I asked where he was located, he said Redmond Washington, but when i was about to ask another question, he hung up.

I called back again, got a fake automated attendant (number selections didn't do anything).

Probably just a scam..

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KewlDaddyFatty

I've had that before. It goes away eventually.

I thought of it as "the sound of silence" but as a high pitched background hum.

The Prophet Isaiah reported experiencing it.

If you believe in God, pray for him to plug up your ears to stop it.

link   
a reply to: KewlDaddyFatty

I've certainly had more frequent instances of it and they've each lasted longer than i'm used to in the past.

link   
Mass hysteria or dumbing down of the population? I'm lost for words... Students in Louisiana thought this math symbol looked like a gun. Police were called

A discussion among students at Oberlin High School in Oberlin, La., about a mathematical symbol led to a police investigation and a search of one of the student’s homes, according to the Allen Parish Sheriff’s Office.

On the afternoon of Feb. 20, detectives investigated a report of terroristic threats at the school, where they learned that a student had been completing a math problem that required drawing the square-root sign.

Students in the group began commenting that the symbol, which represents a number that when multiplied by itself equals another number, looked like a gun.

Police searched the student’s home, where they found no guns or any evidence that he had any access to guns. Authorities also wrote there was no evidence the student had any intent to commit harm.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: tigertatzen

I now have a phone weirdness to report.

Call came in this morning with ID string

V22303571900014 (accompanying phone number 855-297-8444)

with a voice recording claiming to be Microsoft calling me on my cell phone to tell me that suspicious activity was detected on my computer.

It was probably just a scam.

I called the accompanying 855- number back later, and guy named Gary answered, I asked which company he was with, said I got a call this morning, to which he said he was with Microsoft. I asked where he was located, he said Redmond Washington, but when i was about to ask another question, he hung up.

I called back again, got a fake automated attendant (number selections didn't do anything).

Probably just a scam..

Yeah, probably just a scam.
My wife got a phone call a few days ago saying that her WIndows operating system was about to expire and she should call back to renew payments.

Really? Are people this mental?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Interesting that the ID string begins with V! Tigertatzen's call had a binary number that translated to V, and Perfectenemy (I think) felt a relevance to V also.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Mass hysteria or dumbing down of the population? I'm lost for words... Students in Louisiana thought this math symbol looked like a gun. Police were called

A discussion among students at Oberlin High School in Oberlin, La., about a mathematical symbol led to a police investigation and a search of one of the student’s homes, according to the Allen Parish Sheriff’s Office.

On the afternoon of Feb. 20, detectives investigated a report of terroristic threats at the school, where they learned that a student had been completing a math problem that required drawing the square-root sign.

Students in the group began commenting that the symbol, which represents a number that when multiplied by itself equals another number, looked like a gun.

Police searched the student’s home, where they found no guns or any evidence that he had any access to guns. Authorities also wrote there was no evidence the student had any intent to commit harm.

Wow, that is dumb!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KewlDaddyFatty
I'm curious to know if anyone has started constantly hearing a frequency in their ears since getting on board with Q?

I have (why I ask)....

I've been noticing the ever going onslaught of synchronicity constantly going on in my life. I feel like I have had my syncronous moment during a Trump speech. When I first started learning about these truths back in November, like when I really started to believe is when I started noticing the sound. Its like constant tinnitus.

Anyways, yall are great. If I have anything of value to add, ill mention it.

Haven't noticed hearing any frequency's , but for SURE have noticed the synchronicity going on both here and in my day to day life as well. I have noticed that if I turn off all the electronic stuff before going to sleep, I sleep much sounder and longer, although still rarely more then 5 hours at a time.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've noticed that in the past 20 or 30 pages we all( including myself) have been sounding increasingly more nuts.
I think we all need to take a step back. Take a deep breath and consider what we look like to the normies. some of the subject matter that we are delving into here especially the mind control stuff is a really tough pill to swallow yet I have been collecting tons of verifiable information on it. The occult stuff, the adrenochrome stuff, the hearing voices stuff, this is all verifiable.
But we should also be cognizant of how nuts this sounds to someone who isn't a conspiracy Freak Like Us. I think we should try to add links and legitimate sources when we start getting into the crazy end of the pool. Otherwise we are doing ourselves and the Message a great disservice by looking like a bunch of loons.
Sorry if I've offended anyone. Just the way it's starting to look to me

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join