It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

... oh ...

We don't?

I use all kind of weird words. It's a by product of too many books.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Re: Q-Post #814 @ qanonmap.github.io...

Why is that photo of the Florida Sheriff Chief standing with Hillary Clinton significant?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
NEW Q (#814) W/Photo of Broward County Sheriff & HRC

Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

www.thestoryofq.com...

I understand he's very close with DWS, as well.
edit on 23-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If anyone digs into that Sheriff's background, I'm sure they'll find some dirt. Q knows that simply being a liberal, and posing with Hillary, is no big deal.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Somehow, it seems to me they are running the script as best they can without their preferred POTUS in power.

Imagine ...

You have the groundwork for a 16-year plan all laid out and scripted with the capstone being the power of the presidency because that's all you need to ensure you maintain power over the real government power -- the alphabet and bureaucracies.

So you miss laying the capstone, but you still have the power behind the curtain and the bureaucracies and the willing complicity to maintain that bureaucracy. You also have the alphabet.

Can you still run the script anyhow?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, they could attempt continue running the 16 year script/plan that Q referenced, but it's digging their hole deeper. Hillary Clinton is now associated with 17 more murders. These people are STUPID.

P.S. I think Hillary being a "Dark Angel of Death" is what Q is alluding to when asking, "Do you believe in coincidences?".

edit on 2/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Perfectenemy

But how would they know what bloodtypes those would be? It's not like certain ones are predisposed to MAGA or something.

Ket, there is an interesting thread here from way back about RH negative blood as a blood "type" where you can start to see how much more intricate the process of genetic mapping on the planet is.

We "think" because Human Genome is a MSM thing that it is brand new - cutting edge, that's the dumbed down consumer version. Frankly if they're cloning and droiding, DNA mapping and blood lineage is easy.

All presidents, and global leaders, are all related by blood right up to Trump. Yep, Obama is one too, reverse his name and he's a Stanley he's not a commoner - Obama lie number 1 of 1000.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW Q (#814) W/Photo of Broward County Sheriff & HRC

Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

www.thestoryofq.com...

I understand he's very close with DWS, as well.

Here's a helpful photo montage. Mr. Israel is very well connected.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

If anyone digs into that Sheriff's background, I'm sure they'll find some dirt. Q knows that simply being a liberal, and posing with Hillary, is no big deal.

Agreed.
There must be more here to be uncovered.

link   
Crisis actors and pocket sheriffs.

Engineering a false flag.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The blood type thing is slightly creepy to me. I'm a neg, so is my husband.

I'm the only neg in my family.

I look into it from time to time, and sometimes you think there might be something there, but at other times, it bears no resemblance to my experience at all.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Why is that photo of the Florida Sheriff Chief standing with Hillary Clinton significant?

Concerns of racism, intolerance prompt launch of #OneHoward initiative

Most Howard County residents — nearly 63 percent — voted for Democrat Hillary Clinton while 29 percent voted for Trump. Kittleman did not disclose who he voted for, adding that both major party candidates did not represent his ideals and values.

www.google.com...

Scent of voter fraud and intimidation perhaps?
edit on 23-2-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

"The general effect was one of a recalcitrant acquiescence in the dispensations of an inscrutable providence."

~The Middle Parts of Fortune

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This isn't Israel's first rodeo ...

This isn’t the first time Israel’s agency has encountered trouble over its response to a mass shooting. Months after the Greater Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport shooting, a 2017 Sun-Sentinel investigation revealed that Israel’s Broward Sheriff’s Office failed to “seize control and set up an effective command system” at the airport. BSO “erred from the very beginning in controlling the shooting scene in the baggage claim area of Terminal 2, where five people died and six others were wounded.” The reason, cited in a 99-page draft report by the agency itself, mentioned the sheriff’s office’s aging radio system, which garbled communications among officers, forcing police to improvise with “hand signals, runners and cellphones.”

Problems with the Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood airport shooting response.

He also has been criticized for ties to Roger Stone who first worked against him, then suddenly switched up to back him.

He was heavily trailing his opponent until a late infusion of cash from Aerosmith guitarist Supa and a Massachusetts construction magnate pushed him over the top.

**EDIT**

Worked up through narcotics.

edit on 23-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

To distract from?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Concerns of racism, intolerance prompt launch of #OneHoward initiative

Most Howard County residents — nearly 63 percent — voted for Democrat Hillary Clinton while 29 percent voted for Trump. Kittleman did not disclose who he voted for, adding that both major party candidates did not represent his ideals and values.

www.google.com...

Scent of voter fraud and intimidation perhaps?

AT LEAST that. I can't see Q getting us mired down in local issues that didn't affect the election results.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's just it. If they are running the playbook, it may not be a distraction so much as a planned event. Consider - what if some of these things were intended to go down anyhow?

You know a Hillary presidency was designed to undermine and remove the 2nd as a cornerstone to removing the US as we know it. Obama wasn't lying when he said only days away from fundamental transformation.

If my theory is correct, this is global, and the US is just one piece in the puzzle. We can't be allowed to fall behind the schedule, so the plan has to run off anyhow ... even without the presidency the way they wanted it.

Had the train derailed the way they wanted it ... we'd be looking at a weak and gutted Congress, and then the surge of emotion being ginned up over firearms now?

Would you like our chances to safeguard the 2nd?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
NEW Q #814

Feb 23 2018 18:29:00
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: abc8a6 475991 NEW

WHY school shootings?
What is more precious than our children?
Emotional pull.
Distraction event.
Gun grab event.
D security.
WHY would locals go along w/ such a sick organized event?
[THEY must control local police / school / county officials / etc to work].
WHY? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Federal aid + donations.
These people are SICK.
http:// www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-sandy-hook-shooting-two-years-later-20141214-story.html
Follow the money.
It’s always about the money.
Q

www.thestoryofq.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

"The general effect was one of a recalcitrant acquiescence in the dispensations of an inscrutable providence."

~The Middle Parts of Fortune

I actually do use recalcitrant, acquiesce, and dispense in my day to day speech. I think recalcitrant is an awesome word that sounds cool.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

To distract from?

Distract from unity primarily. Though I'd say this smells of spite, petty spite.

I'd respectfully disagree with GA on terminology here even though the effect is the same.
I'd say a pre-planned staged event with post event consequences mapped out ahead of event time.
Notice how I avoided a catchphrase? I find using the buzzword terms at this point reinforces the brainwashing more then it reveals anything.

Most interesting is the idea is what our neighbors, our friends, out local folks are willing to do to their own just because.... Who is more horrible, clinton for asking or the locals folks for executing?

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join