It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KewlDaddyFatty

I'm curious to know if anyone has started constantly hearing a frequency in their ears since getting on board with Q? I have (why I ask).... I've been noticing the ever going onslaught of synchronicity constantly going on in my life. I feel like I have had my syncronous moment during a Trump speech. When I first started learning about these truths back in November, like when I really started to believe is when I started noticing the sound. Its like constant tinnitus. Anyways, yall are great. If I have anything of value to add, ill mention it.

we're hearing the carrier wave. it's pretty obvious what the input signal is right now. It's been there for quite a while but has definitely gotten more noticable.

edit on 2/23/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added quote

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Buzzfeed is causing problems and is drawing unwanted attention. BuzzFeed Is Suing the D.N.C. Over Issues Involving the Russia Dossier

BuzzFeed believes that evidence of the alleged D.N.C. break-in by Russian hackers might help the online publisher in a libel suit. But the D.N.C. says releasing information might make it vulnerable to more hacking.

First there was Monday’s juicy Foreign Policy story revealing that BuzzFeed, which published the dossier in early 2017 and was subsequently sued over it, recently commissioned “a team led by a former top F.B.I. and White House cybersecurity official” to trek all over the world “on a secret mission to verify parts” of the explosive document. Now, BuzzFeed is taking the Democratic National Committee to court in an attempt to compel it to turn over information it believes will bolster its defense against Aleksej Gubarev, a Russian business magnate who says he was libeled in the dossier when it tied him to the Russians’ alleged hacking of the D.N.C.’s e-mail servers. In a nutshell: BuzzFeed believes the D.N.C. has information that could show a link between Gubarev and the e-mail hacking, which would undercut his libel claim. “We’re asking a federal court to force the D.N.C. to follow the law and allow BuzzFeed to fully defend its First Amendment rights,” a BuzzFeed spokesperson wrote in an e-mail.

This is hilarious. Buzzfeed now realizes they are being hung out to dry for willingly spreading DNC lies. The DNC will never give them more info to prove Russian hacking - because they have none. Obviously their investigators have not been able to verify anything in the dossier, which brings them to this desperate tactic. I will say it again the alleged DNC hack is a complete fabrication to hide the fact Seth Rich was the leaker. I hope Buzzfeed is sued out of existence - they deserve it.

Crowdstrike as Q has alluded to is clown controlled, and was used to propagate the lie, because even though the FBI was partially compromised, they could not be trusted to hide the truth so they too were denied access to the DNC servers.

This fake Russian scandal will be talked about 100 years from now in history classes for all the change it is going to bring about.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I suspected it was some sort of carrier wave. This is nuts. Ive had phone issue/threats going back to Nov which settled more recently.

What's the intelligence though

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

We are not nuts. You and the others are just becoming more aware of what was hidden in plain sight all along. People have to experience that for themselves. All we have to do is nudge them in the right direction. The rest is entirely up to them. After i opened the door nailing it shut and getting back to retreating to the comfortable but fake bubble of bliss and pretending everything is fine is no longer a viable option for me. Well nothing was ever fine to begin with but that's a whole another story. I know i'm not normal and besides being normal is pretty boring. Sure i know more then i could ever divulge in this setting but that doesn't stop me from sharing my insights and thoughts. I will not put anyone of you in mortal danger. I'm very careful in that regard and my hints are only a piece of the enormous puzzle and directed at people who already know what i'm talking about.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Vehicle crashed into White House barrier.
Watching on Fox, no link yet.

EDIT: Now have link:
Vehicle strikes barrier by White House, Secret Service says
edit on 2/23/2018 by WhatTheory because: added link

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

They sure went to a lot of trouble to describe what a square root is, with no success.

Students in the group began commenting that the symbol, which represents a number that when multiplied by itself equals another number, looked like a gun.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Perfectenemy

They sure went to a lot of trouble to describe what a square root is, with no success.

Students in the group began commenting that the symbol, which represents a number that when multiplied by itself equals another number, looked like a gun.

This is your mind on common core.

edit on 23-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KewlDaddyFatty
It's been a few years since I found that info. I've forgotten more than I remember about it. It was a pretty deep rabbit hole but I think it started for me when I looked into the GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network). That took me to carrier frequencies for cell phones and spectrum capacity of cellular antennae . The entire troposphere is basically a giant resonance chamber which I believe is being manipulated by injecting resonant frequencies at low amplitude. The effect being control over specific emotions in localized areas.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

links to read from Q board : www.intelligence.senate.gov...

about the CIA's use of the press and clergy for covert ops. this one from 1996,

but there is an older one from the 60's as well.
www.archives.gov...

that is in black and white and officially official

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Vehicle crashed into White House barrier.
Watching on Fox, no link yet.

EDIT: Now have link:
Vehicle strikes barrier by White House, Secret Service says

Was a lady with mental issues. No violence occurred. She is in custody.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I didn't say we're nuts I said we sound nuts.
Or maybe that's what the mind-controlling artificial intelligence wants me to say. Who knows anymore am I right LOL?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
WHAT...about anything...we've been discussing here is considered 'normal'?
The fact of the matter is that what we've considered to be normalcy...has been an illusion foisted upon all of us.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Or maybe that's what the mind-controlling artificial intelligence wants me to say. Who knows anymore am I right LOL?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The fact of the matter is that what we've considered to be normalcy...has been an illusion foisted upon all of us.

Yea, we're all nuts. I know because normal people don't use the word "foisted".

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I've noticed that in the past 20 or 30 pages we all( including myself) have been sounding increasingly more nuts.
I think we all need to take a step back. Take a deep breath and consider what we look like to the normies. some of the subject matter that we are delving into here especially the mind control stuff is a really tough pill to swallow yet I have been collecting tons of verifiable information on it. The occult stuff, the adrenochrome stuff, the hearing voices stuff, this is all verifiable.
But we should also be cognizant of how nuts this sounds to someone who isn't a conspiracy Freak Like Us. I think we should try to add links and legitimate sources when we start getting into the crazy end of the pool. Otherwise we are doing ourselves and the Message a great disservice by looking like a bunch of loons.
Sorry if I've offended anyone. Just the way it's starting to look to me

Dash, this is a fair point.

Someone asked me recently how to talk about the Q stuff with others who have no idea. My suggestion was to avoid doing it. Traditionally life in our world has been strictly linear, A to B to C or 1+1=2. Q process is most assuredly NON LINEAR. "Future proves past" can be read to say, "time isn't linear". So trying to speak to people about the Q experience is to go into an incoherent rant covering the points you feel connect - different points then I see, different points then the others see.

I feel the deeper point of Q, Unity, Connection, Waking up etc. is to represent that energy to others, create a vibration of reflection that draws people into the field, rather then talk their ear off about Clones CIA N Korea and so on. We work to find a way to represent the awakening, folks will connect in their own way. Representing helps prevent seeming like a nut going about about those things we've been programmed to be blind to. You say CIA controls north korea and average folks are programmed to not see that, so they will loose it in various ways.

Folks have written, ranted, gone to war and lost their minds over all of this before, frankly for ages, but this is clearly something different here. Our job is to get into that different and represent it. Divide and Conquer is their game, so what do we traditionally do? Divide ourselves even more in an effort to defeat them.

Divide and Conquer

link   

I think ATS was created so we could sound nuts

link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yea, we're all nuts. I know because normal people don't use the word "foisted".

I learned that word from my talking dog, Buffy.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

No worries if all else should fail i got 4 simple words to prove Q is real without a shadow of a doubt. I highly appreciate that they are more open now and engage us more directly without compromising anything else.

Btw someone here mentioned the need for videos and proof. Some of it got already released but be warned Red Cross is a very deep and sickening rabbit hole.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So the majority opinion seems to be to double down on the crazy. Fair enough. But we darn well better use verifiable sources

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So the majority opinion seems to be to double down on the crazy. Fair enough. But we darn well better use verifiable sources

We are not in any danger or talking about the heavy fringe stuff that certain people would want to nuke this place...yet. However i agree with you in using verifiable sources to provide the lurkers with some reading material.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join