It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just had a thought:

Remember Q's "Watch the water"

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
LOL...POTUS just took a drink of water.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just had a thought:

Should we be looking at Fiji?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
yournewswire.com...
Saw this and thought of this thread, note I only glanced and bookmarked for later reading but hope it contributes?
#maga

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Already done. I looked into that during his other speech where he paused to open the bottle to signal us. The water was Fiji as well. Human trafficking in Fiji

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
New Q Alert:

I cannot capture the post at the moment to show here.
edit on 2/23/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Just had a thought:

IDK.
I'm thinking a drink of water in a LIVE broadcast may be a signal of something about to be said...or just said.
The FIJI bottle was the first time I saw a brand name...and POTUS made such a dramatic show of drinking it.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory
Q responds to anon:

Feb 23 2018 11:03:47
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 2055aa 472426 NEW >>472314

You have more than you know.
This is why we are here.
Great job, Patriot.
Watch the speech.
We are talking to you.
Proofs only meant for you.
Q

www.thestoryofq.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Just had a thought:

IDK.
I'm thinking a drink of water in a LIVE broadcast may be a signal of something about to be said...or just said.
The FIJI bottle was the first time I saw a brand name...and POTUS made such a dramatic show of drinking it.

Not the first time this happened either. I picked up on it during this speech.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust

Right at this moment, I don't think he's making full and proper use of our collective power in either role.

Ank, consider the use of the word "I" in your phrase. Your energy is valuable but you are not in charge of either the group or the entire multi-density effort. You want to change the narrative to what "you" feel it should be. This effort is a about the entire planet, 7 billion people, and a lot more frankly, not about educating those Q deniers. There are LIVES at risk in the trenches! Keyboard warriors forget this.

One either supports the effort or simply ignore it, but constantly criticizing it from one singular pov is not unity as needed in this case. Venting, ranting, pointing out how wrong Q is without seeing how many people may have died today in the liberation movement is not helpful to us all.

It's a Q group. Follow the Q clues that have been very specific about what we are needed for. Unity, support not backseat generaling and doubting the leaders because they refuse to go on CNN and call out xxx right now.

Liberation is a slow process. They/we are going at this GLOBALLY.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Q responds to anon:

This is why we are here.
Great job, Patriot.
Watch the speech.
We are talking to you.
Q

www.thestoryofq.com...

I think there are some links the Anon posted which Q was referring to when he said "Great job, Patriot". The Anon was also talking about Obama and his traveling.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Q just confirmed without a doubt that they are indeed working with POTUS to change the world for the better. All LARP narratives shot to hell.

*insertcoin*
READY!
Let's play!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's sort of amazing that despite the nonstop barrage of negativity and press, he just hit 50% on Rasmussen. The media is outing itself more clearly than ever before. People are obviously tuning out the narrative.

ETA: Dear Leader BHO apparently sat at 45% at this same point in his presidency, despite being pushed as the most beloved president ever by this same press.
edit on 23-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Q responds to anon:

This is why we are here.
Great job, Patriot.
Watch the speech.
We are talking to you.
Q

www.thestoryofq.com...

I think there are some links the Anon posted which Q was referring to when he said "Great job, Patriot". The Anon was also talking about Obama and his traveling.

Yes.
An anon just matched the bank account # Q listed for Obama...to Hezbollah account #.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: twohawks

Hmm lots of confirmation lately. It appears we jumped straight to Phase 3.

By now, anybody who still claims Q is a LARP is either woefully ignorant, or a shill for the black hats. Q has posted content from Trump's statements before he said it several times.

----------------------------

a reply to: Martin75

Already done. I looked into that during his other speech where he paused to open the bottle to signal us. The water was Fiji as well. Human trafficking in Fiji

I wonder if this might somehow tie in to Obama's extended vacation in French Polynesia last year? Obama was staying on Tetiaroa (near Tahiti), formerly owned by Marlon Brando. Given what we've learned recently, I wonder if the "recreational activities" offered there might be similar to what reportedly goes on at other celebrity-owned private islands (ref. Epstein, Branson).
edit on 23-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Anon on 8 just posted a capture of POTUS flashing notes at CPAC speech.
Small type...but almost looks like a handwritten 'Q' has been written on the paper.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We're getting closer to something BIG.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The Snake poem was great ! Good Morning Gang.

Funny how Comey and the FBI concluded with "high certainty" that CrowdStrike's review of the hack concluded it was Russian intelligence, even though the FBI could NOT verify because DNC refused to turn over server, unbelievable !

rowdStrike has figured prominently in the Democratic National Committee cyber attacks and the attribution of those attacks to Russian intelligence services. On March 20, 2017 during testimony before congress, James Comey stated "CrowdStrike, Mandiant, and ThreatConnect review[ed] the evidence of the hack and conclude[d] with high certainty that it was the work of APT 28 and APT 29 who are known to be Russian intelligence services."[20] However, the FBI did not independently verify these findings because the DNC refused to give the FBI access to the server.[2

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Unfortunately my findings about Fiji got buried by something else and most members ignored the new revelations completely. I didn't get any replies to discuss it further but in light of recent events it seems relevant to mention it again. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm actually going to blame this guy

He was busted in JFK airport recently trying to leave the country with a list of American spies

It appears that Q is suggesting "[CROWDSTRIKE]" may be responsible.

Crowdstrike betrayed HRC. Someone inside the team flipped and granted access to the hidden server or cloud for that matter. Release of the missing emails coming soon?

I agree. To me, Q is suggesting that Crowdstrike (or someone who works there) double-crossed Hillary, and gave the white hats her missing e-mails.

By now it's obvious that Crowdstrike was hired to scrub the server of any incriminating messages/content, and investigating the leak (which they're still pretending was a hack) was just a pretense. It also seems obvious that the FBI/DOJ must certainly have been aware of this, because there is no other conceivable reason why they would allow Crowdstrike to perform the "investigation," rather than having competent law-enforcement agencies look into it.
edit on 23-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join