It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Y'know what's curious to me...
WITHIN ONE MINUTE of my posting here, my theory that Q's "Watch the water" post was referring to POTUS taking a drink of water during a live speech...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

POTUS took his ONLY drink of water during the CPAC speech.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well Q has probably a sizeable team. I guess it is not far fetched they monitor our thread as well. I still think the highest chance to directly communicate with Q is on Infinity though.

edit on 23-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Tigertatzen this one is for you.

I love this!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The dramatic drinking of the Fiji water definitely seemed to be saying, "LOOK" at this.

Also, today President Trump tweeted this:

MS-13 gang members are being removed by our Great ICE and Border Patrol Agents by the thousands, but these killers come back in from El Salvador, and through Mexico, like water. El Salvador just takes our money, and Mexico must help MORE with this problem. We need The Wall!
twitter.com...
(bolding mine)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Well Q has probably a sizeable team. I guess it is not far fetched they monitor our thread as well. I still think the highest chance to directly communicate with Q is on Infinity though.

Agreed.
Still, I have zero doubt, this thread is being carefully observed in real time.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dashen

Are we to attribute the murders in China of a dozen US agents in 2010/2012 to Hillary Clinton?

That is certainly the implication.

If this can be shown, and obama's ties to working with Hezbollah can be proven, even the most hard core leftists will have to reconsider everything they have believed.

The time is short though to get this out to the masses before the elections. It needs to come out very soon.
edit on 23-2-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Very "[SOON]".
Sunday, April 1st. is Easter.
"Follow the White Rabbit" (up to...and through March)...March will be BIG.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Noticed this article sited on 8.

...I'm reading it now.

Just How "Close" Were Hillary's Right Hand Lady And John Cusack?

gawker.com...

www.vogue.com...

I've read Cusack was a clown with interesting connections.
It appears Huma dated him for 2 years.

edit on 23-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Developing and using "eyes to see" and "ears to hear" seems to be happening right now for those who are truly seeking TRUTH.

This is not a biblical lecture, but rather a wisdom revelation:

Then the disciples came to Him and said, Why do You speak to them in parables? And He replied to them, To you it has been given to know the secrets and mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

When Jesus taught in parables He was revealing the hidden secrets of God’s Vision and as His followers we have been given the ability to know and understand these things. There are others who cannot understand and to them they are just parables. Jesus was constantly revealing the hidden wisdom of God, but only those who had eyes to see and ears to hear could understand in their hearts.

Once we begin to see and hear and understand the mystery, our understanding begins to be multiplied, but if we reject the mystery then even that which we had is lost.

For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
gvgm.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Hmm last post is 813. Do you have more?

As a matter of fact...POTUS also just mentioned something about "watching a movie".

Q, last night:
"You are watching a movie."

I would like to remind y'all of my weird, very specific tweet that I showed yesterday that made zero sense and was immediately removed from the senders' feed. There was a relevant message, folks.

Read the words:

There's no turning back.

A movie you can't miss.

Get tickets now.

That was for us, I think.

Edit to add: Again, I never used my twitter until thread two of this group. No one has ever sent me a tweet. I have never heard of this movie before. Natalie Portman is in it and was also in V for Vendetta, and the letter V was sent in a binary string to my phone.

The same day, a private called left a seven second message that was silence followed by the word Goodbye. This was 2/15/18 an hour after Q posted #goodbye#.
edit on 283411America/ChicagoFri, 23 Feb 2018 11:34:43 -060028am2853America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Buzzfeed is causing problems and is drawing unwanted attention. BuzzFeed Is Suing the D.N.C. Over Issues Involving the Russia Dossier

BuzzFeed believes that evidence of the alleged D.N.C. break-in by Russian hackers might help the online publisher in a libel suit. But the D.N.C. says releasing information might make it vulnerable to more hacking.

First there was Monday’s juicy Foreign Policy story revealing that BuzzFeed, which published the dossier in early 2017 and was subsequently sued over it, recently commissioned “a team led by a former top F.B.I. and White House cybersecurity official” to trek all over the world “on a secret mission to verify parts” of the explosive document. Now, BuzzFeed is taking the Democratic National Committee to court in an attempt to compel it to turn over information it believes will bolster its defense against Aleksej Gubarev, a Russian business magnate who says he was libeled in the dossier when it tied him to the Russians’ alleged hacking of the D.N.C.’s e-mail servers. In a nutshell: BuzzFeed believes the D.N.C. has information that could show a link between Gubarev and the e-mail hacking, which would undercut his libel claim. “We’re asking a federal court to force the D.N.C. to follow the law and allow BuzzFeed to fully defend its First Amendment rights,” a BuzzFeed spokesperson wrote in an e-mail.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Here is my response to whomever listens right now.

There's no turning back. Until the bitter end!

A movie you can't miss. Reality distortions are nothing new for me!

Get tickets now. First row and the view is breath taking!

Signed [V]

edit on 23-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: i hate my keyboard...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Agreed.
Still, I have zero doubt, this thread is being carefully observed in real time.

Look at my last post. They weren't telling me to watch Annihilation.

They were telling me we are going to see footage of something. A movie experience we can't miss. Get tickets now.

They're about to release something I think. And my tweet was meant for all of us to read.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Here is my response to whomever listens right now.

There's no turning back. Until the bitter end!

A movie you can't miss. Reality distortions are nothing new for me!

Get tickets now. First row and the view is breath taking!

Signed [V]

PE, that just gave me mad goosebumps. I don't think we're wrong about this. They're watching us, they're with us, and they are sending direct messages to us. I don't know how in the # I ended up being a conduit, but I am most DEFINITELY paying attention.

Where we go one, we go all.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Sorry if i freaked you out. The [V] has nothing to do with movies or anonymous. I think your V message was directed at me personally. Interesting development because nobody could know about this. It's like someone read my mind or more specifically my dreams.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Let me put it in Matrix terms. Tigertatzen you're the Oracle and i'm the One. Kinda ironic if you think about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Let me put it in Matrix terms. Tigertatzen you're the Oracle and i'm the One. Kinda ironic if you think about it.

Wait...What?
I thought you two were Scully & Mulder!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's confused me ... so who is Morpheus now?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Judging by his last post timing with my last post IAMTAT is Morpheus.

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join