It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

IDK, Tiger.
Try typing the name here...see if you receive any new odd calls or movie suggestions.
The action really appears to be centered here.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: butcherguy

Sometimes I think that very little of importance is posted in the drops.

Ive learned more in researching Q crumbs than in reading a thousand books before that. But reading the crumbs is not enough. We actually have to go research them on our own. That's because its illegal to publicly share classified information. So rather than sharing anything, he is telling us where to look.

I think back to being younger. Mom would never give me an answer, she would make me look it up. She said I was more likely to absorb and remember if I looked it up myself.

I think that is some of it and other "parts" you can't just "tell"

Look how many rabbit holes we've fallen into. We would start researching one subject only to find ourselves on a completely different path.

If we had simply been given a start and end point, we would have missed so many things along the way.

"LEARN"

That's what this is all about. We are beginning to see through all of the garbage.

How has your consumption of the MSM changed since you got hipped to Q?

I know mine has dropped to almost zero. I do use it as a means to connect dots. It just has a different meaning now. I can see right through them.

I think it's also about us learning to rediscover our voice and begin to believe again...in something good and positive.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

So...I looked at this Annihilation account. And I cannot find the tweet they sent me anywhere in his feed. I've looked until I started going cross-eyed. He's tweeted some things with symbols in between words to other people. But the things he said to me are just really effing strange.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Right at this moment, I don't think he's making full and proper use of our collective power.

In some of your posts there is a sense of impatience.

So let me leave you with this:

Haste makes Waste
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

IDK, Tiger.
Try typing the name here...see if you receive any new odd calls or movie suggestions.

Ok, I'll do it.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

IDK, Tiger.

Ok, I'll do it.

If you have any apprehension...don't do it.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think it was YOU who started the #ReleaseTheMemo movement. I recall how fired up you were after Q described how HUGE the Nunes & Graham memos would be, if they were made public.

The next big thing should be a Special Counsel Investigation into everyone in President Obama's orbit. Sessions is already leaning that way, and the White House gave its formal authorization 2 weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Fair enough, but I have a good sense for the "pulse" of the collective mindset where this Florida shooting episode and the movement they're trying to foment among the young people is getting magnified by the evil MSM and I don't see an end to it at this point.

It's altered the narrative and the conversation.

I'm asking Q for some serious help with what we did with #ReleaseTheMemo in mind.

A huge new collective task - that's all I'm asking for on behalf of WE, to take back the narrative and the conversation.

A quickly passed GOP School Security Bill would be awesome right about now, along with another shoe dropping on #ObamaGate.

We're failing around right now, that's all.

It's time to take back the prevailing conversation in terms of what's RELEVANT, and right now it's the Florida school shooting and this so-called "movement" in it's wake.

I have to express what I see and perceive, and it does carry with it a certain sense of urgency.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You're a warrior, Ankh.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Always keep in mind that Q is addressing the anons on the chan. Your best chance of getting a direct response is there.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

IDK, Tiger.

Ok, I'll do it.

If you have any apprehension...don't do it.

Strangely enough, I don't. That feeling of being guided...however fanciful it sounds... is still very strong. So I intend to follow it.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think it did start from the CBTS_Stream on reddit and I may have been among the first to coin that I can't remember. I do think that I might have started the idea for the Hashtag #MemoDay when I tweeted out "Happy Memo Day" late that night/early am, but it doesn't matter, it's all a WE team effort.

Back in the day I may have been among the very first if not the first to coin the phrase "9/11 was an inside job"? (claim to fame, along with helping to provide research and inspiration for "Loose Change")

What Q has stated I think is that the board activity and everything that's been disseminated has reached 22 million so far, and right now he's asking us to get back in there and double that, which is doable, but we need SOMETHING new or something old made new again, to get a handle on and run with..

"Into the breach once more dear friends..."

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You're correct that we lost the plot and momentum a little. Did you think they weren't going to fight back? False Flag Shootings is one of their primary tools to distract from Qs disclosure process.

But the bigger picture is that 20 Million people are more or less aware of the Evil among us. Millions are already assembling websites, social media accounts, memes and counter-narratives. Jeff Sessions is working quietly in the background (I know you've been impatient with him too). Q is still dropping crumbs. Just the other day, Liddle Adam Schiff and Liddlekidz. Just today the ULTIMATE confirmation of Trump knowledge of Q. People in this thread keep delivering new angles to the story.

CEOs, Celebrities and Politicians are STILL resigning on a daily basis. This is all HUGE, and yet you are still demanding more and more quickly. Well, then, take that impatient energy of yours and raise another hurricane within the overall storm, as you have been.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Much better to be a polar opposite than a polar akin IAMTAT. Most nerds have no common sense!

I used to assess and train 1st class graduates through an academy for a top 4 IT services company - 60% were collateral damage because they couldn't listen/communicate with business users

Fortunately I'm a reasonably good hybrid.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

You have to drag your cursor over the blank space by clicking on the twat to be able to count the individual characters. The char is much smaller in width than letters, etc.

It is 18.

You can also copy the text into notepad/editor as another way to verify. Its sneaky but they are there.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

As we say in the English countryside..."That Maid Oi Larrrfff"!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

It was very heartening to learn that Jeff Sessions old colleagues used to call him "the silent executioner" and I understand that they can't just start arresting known people and fly them off to Gitmo. I have faith and trust in Sessions that he's not protecting the satanists while they bide their time. He and Trump know damn well that this is our last/best chance to deal a death blow to the evil system and structure, and I'm also sure that they're aware that the Florida shooting event was a black op psyop with a wound up patsy on SSRI's and ELF bombardment and some handling/training on the side.

Kid's a monster sure, to allow himself to carry out such a thing, but when he's put to death for his crime, at some level that's a sorry day for American society, as is what's been going on at Planned Parenthood.

What we need is what i called another RE-FRAME where context and framing is decisive.

Hey, that's funny, I dreamt last night that Q or Trump used my word "decisive" as authentication that they do hear our comms and take note of what we have to say.

I'm happy that McMaster is on his way out.

Wray? Well, Q says trust him, so trust him we will - but will anyone get fired down in Florida?

What about the SS's visit to that school, what's that about?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting guy, Erik Prince. Here is his Wiki if anyone hasn't read about him.

ERIK PRINCE

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

That's basically how I read it, but the reality isn't so simple. Not only have we had Generals as CIA heads, it can be said that the military directs the CIA in foreign policy and Intel collection.

CIA & The Military

Who are the string pullers and how do they create foreign (and domestic even though they aren't supposed to) policy that span administrations no matter which party? We the people need to know this...it could change everything.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I'd just like to point out that the post says 20 mm not 20mn which would be the right abbreviation for 20 million!

Hopefully it's a deliberate typo to create another crumb.

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join