It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

Special Access Program

Shrillary illegally got them on her homebrew server which was also where her 'donors' email server was routed through. A classified Intel freeforall

It's exactly what some of us on ATS were speculating. The insecure server in her house allowed for state secrets to be "hacked," (once the appropriate fee had been payed, I'm sure) while providing a degree of deniability to the Clintons.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There is actually no deniability that I can fathom that would explain how highest level classified information ended up on her non-secure non-government server. And then she wiped it. Like with a cloth? Like with a bleach bit? She belongs in a dungeon

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Are we to attribute the murders in China of a dozen US agents in 2010/2012 to Hillary Clinton?
edit on 23-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Feb 23 2018 03:05:01Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 0c9770465919

Clowns revealed in China/other.
[187]
Sold intel?
HRC open source server?
[Missing emails]
[CrowdStrike]
Granted access.
Betrayed.
Only the tip.
This will be made public [soon].
Q

Beginning in 2010, CIA operatives meant to collect information on the innerworkings of the Communist Party started disappearing. The NYT reports that between the final weeks of 2010 through the end of 2012, the Chinese killed at least a dozen of the CIA’s sources.

According to three sources, one was shot in front of his colleagues in the courtyard of a government building – a grisly killing meant to send a message to any others who might have been working for U.S. intelligence. Still others were imprisoned. All told, the Communist Party killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 of the CIA’s sources.
But perhaps even more disturbing than the killings themselves is the fact that, nearly seven years after they started, the agency still isn’t 100% about the source of the leaks, though the NYT mentioned a few theories.

CIA Incompetence Allowed China To Murder A Dozen CIA Assets While Hillary Clinton Was Secretary Of State

In light of what we've learned about her e-mail server, we should look to see if any China-connected entities made large donations to the Clinton Foundation around this time...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm actually going to blame this guy

He was busted in JFK airport recently trying to leave the country with a list of American spies

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: carewemust

Special Access Program

Shrillary illegally got them on her homebrew server which was also where her 'donors' email server was routed through. A classified Intel freeforall

It's exactly what some of us on ATS were speculating. The insecure server in her house allowed for state secrets to be "hacked," (once the appropriate fee had been payed, I'm sure) while providing a degree of deniability to the Clintons.

You could auction of any item your evil heart desires and without any oversight or pesky red tape. This got me thinking about the missing emails again. What if they were just used to confirm purchases and services rendered. IOU's are also a possibility. No matter how you look at it this is very concerning and scary if this turns out to be true. The american people would storm every home of the people involved and lynch them on the spot. This is pure nightmare fuel.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dashen

Are we to attribute the murders in China of a dozen US agents in 2010/2012 to Hillary Clinton?

I'm leanng towards Benghazi. The whole thing smelled like an inside job right from the get-go. What if it isn't over yet? Cloning a server that didn't exist in the first place and setting up a new one is not that difficult. Holy sh!t another rabbit hole.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

He was busted in JFK airport recently trying to leave the country with a list of American spies

It appears that Q is suggesting "[CROWDSTRIKE]" may be responsible.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Watching POTUS @ CPAC.
NOW I always look for signals when he's live on camera...Thanks to Q.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I just had another epiphany. 2 45's cufflinks clearly visible. 4+5=9. 9x2=18. 18 spaces left inside Trump's tweet. It's all hidden in plain sight. I feel like i have to create a memory palace to keep track of all of this.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
POTUS just said: "Fight fight fight".

Q LAST NIGHT:

Feb 22 2018 21:26:30 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 466308

www.thestoryofq.com...

"Fight fight fight."

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It appears that Q is suggesting "[CROWDSTRIKE]" may be responsible.

Crowdstrike betrayed HRC. Someone inside the team flipped and granted access to the hidden server or cloud for that matter. Release of the missing emails coming soon?
edit on 23-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Wasn't there some digging into Crowdstrike in the first Q thread?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Also just referenced, we don't say his name!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hmm last post is 813. Do you have more? Edit: I misread your comment carry on please.

edit on 23-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Wasn't there some digging into Crowdstrike in the first Q thread?

I believe so...but probably not enough.
We've heard so much about Fusion GPS...but little about CrowdStrike.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Hmm last post is 813. Do you have more?

As a matter of fact...POTUS also just mentioned something about "watching a movie".

Q, last night:
"You are watching a movie."
edit on 23-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Hmm last post is 813. Do you have more?

It's #809 HERE:
qanonposts.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

Hmm lots of confirmation lately. It appears we jumped straight to Phase 3.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: twohawks

Hmm lots of confirmation lately. It appears we jumped straight to Phase 3.

Damn sure hope we're getting close!

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join