It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Rel,

I'm writing a parser to get the stuff organized from the posts. I'm about done and then I want to try and look at the Q posts and Trump tweets together graphically and see if there is another angle we are missing. Time stamps, character trends, time deltas, etc. For one, I keep thinking looking at everything mapped on a clock face might find something interesting. Or maybe not but i need a side project anyways so jumping in. I've been meaning to do it and finally got started today.

If you want I can send you a csv or something when I have it finished?

PM me if you are interested...ing to bed for now.

link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting guy, Erik Prince. Here is his Wiki if anyone hasn't read about him.

ERIK PRINCE

US official: Erik Prince proposed private spy network to Trump administration

The founder of the controversial military contracting firm Blackwater, Erik Prince, and his allies lobbied contacts inside the administration to provide the CIA with a private network of intelligence contractors, according to a US official with knowledge of the proposal.

"This idea is going nowhere," the official said and stressed neither the agency nor the director of the CIA is or was ever considering the proposal. National Security Council spokesman Michael Anton told CNN that "the White House does not and would not support such a proposal" and that, "I can find no evidence that this ever came to the attention of anyone at the NSC or (White House) at all."

www.cnn.com...

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Overlapped in posting the same

link   

ERIK PRINCE

Interesting. He was born 3 towns north of my hometown, and graduated from the same college as my wife. Thanks 4 the link!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Cool - didn't know that... You live and learn!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Obama did it the lazy way. He used the CIA/NSA/FBI as his "personal" spy network.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

ERIK PRINCE

The founder of the controversial military contracting firm Blackwater, Erik Prince, and his allies lobbied contacts inside the administration to provide the CIA with a private network of intelligence contractors, according to a US official with knowledge of the proposal.

"This idea is going nowhere," the official said and stressed neither the agency nor the director of the CIA is or was ever considering the proposal. National Security Council spokesman Michael Anton told CNN that "the White House does not and would not support such a proposal" and that, "I can find no evidence that this ever came to the attention of anyone at the NSC or (White House) at all."

www.cnn.com...

Ok, well...that's interesting in light of who Erik Prince's sibling is.

Erik Prince's sis

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

This is a difficult thing to confirm as a number of factors come in to play:

1) Are both pieces of text in the same font size,
2) Space characters are typically narrower than the space given to 0-9, A to Z,
3) This is the biggy... If the text in one of the post/tweets is justified (ending in straight line on bother sides) then this will stretch the width of the space characters to fit that.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

ERIK PRINCE

www.cnn.com...

Ok, well...that's interesting in light of who Erik Prince's sibling is.

Erik Prince's sis

Good find.
Looks like POTUS has some powerful allies around him.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I had decided to not advertise my own thoughts about the possibility of a connection between Q & Prince for a couple of reasons. But since he's come up.

Erik Prince Is Advising President Trump From The Shadows

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Yeah true, when I first tried I use a lower case m and got 21 and I just tried M in Cap and got 25? and 26 in a Cap Q, doh.

erikthegreen may have suggested a good way of finding it?...
a reply to: erikthegreen

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Let's make it a mission to recruit a great Anon who's provoked responses from Q, and try to persuade him or her to straddle that locale on 8Chan, and here, not unlike CBTS_Stream on reddit, which has started to really dumb down although there are some nuggets to be had there from time to time.

This is by far the better publishing medium and we're dutifully archiving here also.

Let's think about how to turn this thread into a multifaceted, multidimensional "vortex" which instead of simply gathering in data which could eventually end up in a sinkhole of some kind will reverse the flow and become a veritable wellspring of historical transformation.

The idea of using this platform in this manner carries with it a certain gleeful irony for reasons that we needn't discuss.

We'll then get even more VIP IP address "eyeballs" here while also using the platform and space as a type of base camp.

That's the first thing that occurred to me when IAMTAT directed me to the latter part of the 1st thread.

Let's recruit a high level Anon and build a direct bridge to Q along with a greater exchange of info and data between here and the Q-approved Research Board on 8 Chan...?!

It's doable.

I don't have the time right now to plow into the Chans and figure it all out, but if three months from now it hasn't happened, I'll take that on.

But time is of the essence.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Worth remembering that the first 20 million were the easiest to red pill so the task will only get harder.

We need to be surer of our facts to persuade the next 50 million.

That means we need to understand more of the crumbs we already have in order to quickly close down any counter interpretations. Effectively have the glass of water ready to offer them with the red pill.

Q said "You have so much more than you know" - let's understand that to sure up the foundations!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I recommend Jaded.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Please recruit him/her, if at all possible.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Comes from "Holland"? Another one of the House of Orange!!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

it's actually
_
M

I looked it up because I have seen MM before as millions and of course mm is millimeter. I had assmed it was Roman.
it's not

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
#HillaryIsARussianBot

heading back to twitter now..

Here we go

twitter.com...

P.S. I actually had that particular robot toy when I was a little one. True.

edit on 22-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen

Comes from "Holland"? Another one of the House of Orange!!

You've never heard of Holland, Michigan? Beautiful place in the Summer. No Oranges, but tons of Tulips.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
#HillaryIsARussianBot

Isn't that too far out to "trend" ?

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join