It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

#HillaryIsARussianBot

Isn't that too far out to "trend" ?

Oh no not at all. It's in the twist and the humor and irony of it. It's worth a try. It would need the drop of some associated news item, but oh to see something like that trend.. it would piss off @Jack to no end.

Anyway, we'll be taking over twitter again soon. Just waiting on new marching orders from Q.

edit on 22-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Please recruit him/her, if at all possible.

Jaded and Cynical is an old pro 'over there' and I'm sure is following the thread.
We'll hear if there is any interest.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Cheers, have PMd ya!

Remember that a clock can be digital too.

00:00
If left contains proposition, right then contains up to 60 supporting facts?
Would probably take up to 23:59 to red pill on everything!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: erikthegreen

Remember that a clock can be digital too.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen

Comes from "Holland"? Another one of the House of Orange!!

I saw that too!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

#HillaryIsARussianBot

Get this. It's already a well used Hashtag. I wasn't the first to think of it, and neither was i likely "@ cause" in any of those other trending phenomenon, but we ALL, are, in every single effort we make no matter how meaningless or insignificant it might seem at the time.

#HillaryIsARussianBot

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Hillary looks like a cute, pleasant, middle-age lady on that photo.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She looks Russian, but it's a good photo of her. We have to give her something to hang on to, even if she really is in truth a Russian bot.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
To all yea Twitter users or warriors I should say,

I myself signed up at Q's command basically. Didn't know a damn thing about Twitter.

And it was glorious and we'll surely be doing it again soon.. and again and again, just like we did before..

But I wanted to point out a certain feature that I've learned how to use to tell a story and lay out a historical narrative, the MOMENT feature.

I've haven't yet filled my first "moment", and most people don't use it like this, but it's a very interesting way to tell a story.

A person could have up to 10 different "moments" with different themes, where one could be about music, another world events, another the tomfoolery of Justin Trudeau.

Each one then gets it's own URL or "tweet"

Which can then be dropped anywhere at will, with a single copy past anywhere on twitter, but because of it's relevancy, it can't be considered "botlike" behavior, particularlt if you add a unique text to each tweet.

Makes things so much easier that way to convey large volumes of a nested hierarchy of tweets, even as history unfolds..

Again, it's like building a bridge between this thread and the Board on 8Chan, so so use Twitter in this manner.

If you can capture their attention and then maintain it... could lead them down a rabbit hole or two, no problem.

twitter.com...

I'll have to make one that's themed exclusively around hope and optimism, as the antidote to the red pill that they couldn't help but take, like a soothing drink of cold water with which to wash it down safely ie: without popping.

It can also be edited at any time, and there are arrows for moving things around.. Very powerful if used in the right way..

edit on 23-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Democrats do seem to vote against everything that is GOOD for America. They're digging their hole even deeper.

That's why I'm so perplexed that Mitch McConnell is predicting that Republicans will LOSE seats in the House and the Senate, this coming November. (Could be Russians testing their long-distance mind control experiment on him. Sewing Chaos.)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Future proves past - prediction.

SSRA (School Safety and Security Act) passes a vote in Congress on March 30th, with some Dem's crossing the isle, but most abstaining.

While it's back to #Obamagate in some form or another on April Fools day or the day after, on a Monday.

We'll watch the tide turn, leaving so much refuse and garbage on the shore. Be prepared. It will get nasty if it hasn't already, but there can be no backing down in the face of evil.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust here you go sap

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

How very disconcerting. Explains a lot vis a vis cat-n-mouse games.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: interupt42

but i yearn to know more about the hidden truths. Especially our real and true history and where we originated from.

I have a hunch that Ridley Scott was about to spill the beans via the Prometheus/Alien franchise. His brother Tony Scott committed suicide sometime between the cinematic release and the dvd release of Prometheus. Tony was involved in the franchise as a producer (Scott Free Productions).

Between the Prometheus release (April 2012) and Tony's death (August 2012) Ridley Scott hinted at some very interesting ideas for the Prometheus sequel that subsequently seem to have been dropped in favour of a more conventional Alien movie (Covenant). Maybe some of those ideas were supposed to be included as bonus materials on the dvd? The DVD was released in October 2012.

Prometheus already was full of interesting breadcrumbs. Life on earth seeded by a race of tall aliens (giants/fallen angels) with matching DNA to ours. But who created the aliens ( if created they were)? And they decided to destroy humankind about 2,000 years ago but got interrupted by their own bio weapons (sort of). 2000 years ago - maybe they didn't like Jesus or maybe they didn't like what humans did to Jesus? And plenty of other little details...

Some of it too close to the truth for somebody's comfort?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: tigertatzen

Whatever you do please don't type Beetlejuice,Beetlejuice and B........!

Beetlejuice, Beelzebub, Ba‘al Zəbûb, ...
Betelgeuse
Bejesus
JeffBezos

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Feb 23 2018 03:05:01Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 0c9770465919

Clowns revealed in China/other.
[187]
Sold intel?
HRC open source server?
[Missing emails]
[CrowdStrike]
Granted access.
Betrayed.
Only the tip.
This will be made public [soon].
Q

Beginning in 2010, CIA operatives meant to collect information on the innerworkings of the Communist Party started disappearing. The NYT reports that between the final weeks of 2010 through the end of 2012, the Chinese killed at least a dozen of the CIA’s sources.

According to three sources, one was shot in front of his colleagues in the courtyard of a government building – a grisly killing meant to send a message to any others who might have been working for U.S. intelligence. Still others were imprisoned. All told, the Communist Party killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 of the CIA’s sources.
But perhaps even more disturbing than the killings themselves is the fact that, nearly seven years after they started, the agency still isn’t 100% about the source of the leaks, though the NYT mentioned a few theories.

CIA Incompetence Allowed China To Murder A Dozen CIA Assets While Hillary Clinton Was Secretary Of State
edit on 23-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
58 spaces? but an interesting take...Twitter

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yes people who disclose the truth tend to suffer from the sudden suicide/accident syndrome. Prometheus is pretty interesting if you can spot the hidden clues throughout the movie. Covenant got toned down quite a bit because the original script was way different and more indepth. Elizabeth Shaw and David discovered the home planet of the creators of the Engineers but that plot was entirely scrapped from the actual movie.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Tigertatzen this one is for you.

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join