It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: interupt42

That also brings up the question if true, are the q followers really significant

Probably not.
Maybe we have dredged up some info that was helpful, but can we do what a supercomputer can't do? I doubt it.

It's hard to picture from our own small places in all of this...but we really have become part of a very large army.

Yes. The increased sales of Bill Cooper's book is proof.
I have pondered that it is a means to win people over though our social contacts, but give me hard proof that Hillary was selling SAP material to our enemies, and I will show you how to win people over.
We have no way to affect that, that is up to the people that hold the proof.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

After the bullying incident we went through earlier this year, don't I know it.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Feb 22 2018 21:39:44
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 466606

People kill people.
You are watching a movie.
They want you WEAK.
SLAVE.
SHEEP.
DISTRACTION.
Q

qanonmap.github.io...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Excellent! Cynics are hopeless, but the more skeptics who believe that Q knows what's really happening, the better.

It would also helped if Q stopped talking in code, since that code is interpreted to plain English in these forums, for all to see, anyway.

Codes are necessary to provide much needed OPSEC. Risking on-going operations would be just plain stupid. I start to sound like Q.

Get some Sleep, Perfect.
Take a Q question to sleep with you.

I get good sleeps on Q. No nightmares or sudden awakenings. Just winning all night long and puzzling things out.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think they left out the from on purpose. I would say Obedience. This kinda reminds me of They Live and all the subliminal messages on the billboards and TV screens.

edit on 22-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Sometimes I think that very little of importance is posted in the drops.

Ive learned more in researching Q crumbs than in reading a thousand books before that. But reading the crumbs is not enough. We actually have to go research them on our own. That's because its illegal to publicly share classified information. So rather than sharing anything, he is telling us where to look.

I think back to being younger. Mom would never give me an answer, she would make me look it up. She said I was more likely to absorb and remember if I looked it up myself.

I think that is some of it and other "parts" you can't just "tell"

Look how many rabbit holes we've fallen into. We would start researching one subject only to find ourselves on a completely different path.

If we had simply been given a start and end point, we would have missed so many things along the way.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I don't know about you folks, but tonight's confirmation re: Trump's tweet spacing, and the "we hear you" is the most convincing yet.

There just isn't a smarmy, glib way for (((Them))) to drop in here and pee on that camp fire. It's just not debatable that whomever Q is, they're working directly with the President.

Q is definitely ourguys.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I am forming the impression that Koppel seems to know far more about the CIA's use of journos than he lets on and he's not happy about it as I read through this.

He keeps telling the committee that new rules/laws aren't enough because the CIA will just do what it wants anyhow and no one will know. Specter assures him the problem is just lack of oversight and difficulty getting info.

Sound familiar?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Stags have antlers that flower.

Q just diclosed the lyrics to Rasberry Beret, apparently Prince worked for MS Mghee..

WTF I just said yesterday that Prince was involved in this thing. That's crazy.

Tiger...humor me...Type ERIK PRINCE seven times.

Spaces in between? Like, actually type it in a reply field and post it? Is this a trick?

Not a joke.
Just an experiment.
You seem to definitely have someone's attention...and Prince may (or may not) be a key word.

Erik Prince is someone I have had questions about in all of this.

Ok so where do I type this and how, like in one long string or what?

Don't worry...a dumb idea on my part.
I think I need sleep too.

No, no dumb ideas. I'm intrigued. Tell me what you were thinking.

Erik Prince has been deeply involved in what has been happening in SA and has been a strong advocate for Trump to develop his own intelligence team.

I can't help but think he may be a possible player in this.
It is also clear to me that you are being given special attention...considering what you've been experiencing recently.
I wondered if the two are connected.

So in terms of your experiment, what would be the best way to confirm that possibility? And would he have any connection to the V angle? Or a Twitter account who does not follow me nor vice versa specifically tagging me to watch this movie?

I opened that Twitter account ages ago, decided instantly that I hated it and never touched it again until I joined this group.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

That also brings up the question if true, are the q followers really significant

Probably not.
Maybe we have dredged up some info that was helpful, but can we do what a supercomputer can't do? I doubt it.

I would disagree here. I posted a bit back about the need for the number of Q followers and those truly interested in the big reveal needing to reach a certain number. Q posted, shortly after my post, there are 20 million. The question is are the 20 million Q folks more then the controller numbers? The indifferent folks, as I posted, are not factored.

20 million and rising. Our energy is the only thing that matters, the information is very important to those of us down the food chain to understand and release, not to them, the Q gang already know all of it. But us knowing empowers and that is what creates the momentum.

You cannot escape the prison if you have no idea what it looks like, the map builds the picture of the prison and the key to escape.

20 million

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Sometimes I think that very little of importance is posted in the drops.

Ive learned more in researching Q crumbs than in reading a thousand books before that. But reading the crumbs is not enough. We actually have to go research them on our own. That's because its illegal to publicly share classified information. So rather than sharing anything, he is telling us where to look.

I think back to being younger. Mom would never give me an answer, she would make me look it up. She said I was more likely to absorb and remember if I looked it up myself.

I think that is some of it and other "parts" you can't just "tell"

Look how many rabbit holes we've fallen into. We would start researching one subject only to find ourselves on a completely different path.

If we had simply been given a start and end point, we would have missed so many things along the way.

"LEARN"

That's what this is all about. We are beginning to see through all of the garbage.

How has your consumption of the MSM changed since you got hipped to Q?

I know mine has dropped to almost zero. I do use it as a means to connect dots. It just has a different meaning now. I can see right through them.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Estimated 20mm reached. 20 million minds reached/freed from the influence of whomever. The number is oddly specific. Are we in the process of being unplugged?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Feb 22 2018 21:13:11 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 466048 >>465930
How do you break up something this big?
What happens if low/mid/senior (non corrupt) Patriots learn they were sold out?
What happens?
Who is waiting with open arms w/ a plan to reorg under a single entity with direct OS by trusted Patriots?
Who are trusted Patriots who understand intel collection?

Q Feb 22 2018 21:18:09 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 466142 >>466048
For those watching, this should scare you.
It’s the POWER you depend on to survive.
Money is worthless w/o those in power serving you.
WH / Military / Patriots. Ready to play? Q

My translation attempt:

When the more old school intelligence operators learn how Hillary sold them out, they'll tear the place down.
Military Intelligence is going to be the umbrella organization that will eat the Clowns and the FBI. They're the trusted patriots.

They're going to clean house and remove anyone that's compromised by Soros, et al, making his money useless, and his power over the US Government will be gone. He'll be relegated to his rent a riot tactics. Nothing more. Soros and the Roth's should be quaking in their boots.

They know they can't win against a White House backed by the Military, and Patriots like us.

The Battle has been joined. (((We))) are the final piece.

edit on 22-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Holy sh!t! Q just confirmed they are working with POTUS. The 18 spaces did have a hidden meaning. LINK

LINK

18 spaces in this previous drop with the [].

I checked this when it came up, its 11 spaces in the Trump tweet (count the letters and spaces in the above words) and 21 in the Q [ ] post (I copied and pasted the Q post and duplicated the bracketed section with a letter which comes to 21, not sure how you came up with 18.

I`ve been busy so couldn`t search further.

Maybe Q was referring to a different post PerfectE?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My response to Q's last drops.

Distraction. We know. Let's get back on track, while Trump also does more for school security than the Dem's ever have.

Please begin opening pandora's box.

Here's an angle. Wasn't the Obama admin (exec branch) required, by LAW to sign off on FISA warrents?

Please bring another sandal. We can handle the truth, then disseminate it far and wide.

We need more meat, and some blood in the water (not real blood though) to use a crude analogy.

The IG Report will be great.

They think they've got a new movement with a few thousand of these kids and CNN's farse of a town hall featuring a Sheriff who ought to be fired forthwith.

Obama said "we" have been waiting for you. "We've" got your back."

I tweeted one word in reply - Ominous..

We need more to run with, whether from Assange or Tom Fitton, anything super scandalous.

How about an arrest of a well known Hollywood elite for pedo-satanism?

And when it forms, gives us a new Hashtag to trend on twitter, or better yet, make @Jack's arrest for hosting and consuming CP itself the new Hashtag?

Trump and the GOP should pass a School Safety Reform Act/Bill - while we launch phase 2 (the 20-40%).

How dare I make reccomendations and suggestions to Q?!

Why not.

The circle is joined and collectively we're in 2 way comms.

Now if we can only find a member of this thread who's totally adept at navigating the Q Research Board on 8 Chan.

When you have his attention - please drop a link to this thread. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Since Q repeatedly tells Patriots to "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!", aren't we in a battle, with Q as the commander?

If the commander doesn't PLAINLY describe the enemy, open the map and DIRECTLY point to the location to attack, the attack doesn't work as well, because NOT everyone will go to the CORRECT place, and attack the CORRECT enemy.

Now, if Q is more of a mentor/teacher/instructor, instead of a leader in battle, the reasons for posting in encrypted, thought-provoking fashion, makes a ton of sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
For anyone who thinks this is just about Dems.

Beginning at 0:10 to 0:58

"Is it Policy of the Bush Administration to reward companies that traffic women and little girls?"

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Every single one of the faith reps present spoke out strongly against being used by the CIA - Evangelical, Catholic, Protestant.

However, they all also acknowledged the worldwide suspicion of their workers. Is that unfounded or has the CIA used their orgs as cover provoking that suspicion?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Feb 22 2018 21:13:11 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 466048 >>465930
How do you break up something this big?
What happens if low/mid/senior (non corrupt) Patriots learn they were sold out?
What happens?
Who is waiting with open arms w/ a plan to reorg under a single entity with direct OS by trusted Patriots?
Who are trusted Patriots who understand intel collection?

Q Feb 22 2018 21:18:09 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 466142 >>466048
For those watching, this should scare you.
It’s the POWER you depend on to survive.
Money is worthless w/o those in power serving you.
WH / Military / Patriots. Ready to play? Q

Chaos.
OS=Operational Security.
Power,Energy,Electricity.
Tell me what i didn't already realized.
Insert coin player One.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Right at this moment, I don't think he's making full and proper use of our collective power in either role.

I remember what we did with #ReleaseTheMemo, when future proved past. It was glorious.

We, out here in the foreground and the public square need more BREAD that we can run with far and wide and with torque.

It must come within the next few days, preferably tomorrow, or on Monday to drive next week's new cycle.

Firing that Sheriff given all the reports that he got even from students and parents would work well in follow up to CNN's wicked town hall (wicked because they KNOW).

He absolutely should be fired along with at least one of the FBI agents from the local field office who received the tip and didn't forward it (or did he?).

What I hear Q saying is simply - take back the momentum with every action however big or small, but imho, we need something BIG to run with...

edit on 22-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join