It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Well whaddyaknow, the Internet finally got interesting!

Too bad I already ate my popcorn for the night!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Intriguing!

I don't have the bandwidth to follow up on that over the next few days as need to complete the analysis s/sheet.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Stags have antlers that flower.

Q just diclosed the lyrics to Rasberry Beret, apparently Prince worked for MS Mghee..

WTF I just said yesterday that Prince was involved in this thing. That's crazy.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That would explain why they destroyed any evidence linking them to the hidden server. It was bascially a black market or more like an auction house to sell off state secrets to the highest bidder. I remember discussing this possibility with other members last year. Damn ATS is good.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ok, I can definitely do that!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Sounds like a white hat is opening up a comms line with you Tiger, following your Prince comment?

Could be the Oracle?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Perhaps Clarence Leonard "Kelly" Johnson was multifaceted and details were never disclosed?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The next set of docs is also about CIA using the press, and it's 1996. I am getting ready to dive into it.

** EDIT **

PS, the first set of docs listed a whole set of NGOs like Peace Corps that was also implicated. The CIA guy who talked to the journalist who wanted to run a story on CIA/journalist involvement was told if he ran with it, he'd be blocked from access to that list of places.
edit on 22-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds like a white hat is opening up a comms line with you Tiger, following your Prince comment?

Could be the Oracle?

Ahh...the ever elusive Oracle. Well, if they are, I am certainly paying attention.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What was first? That photo of the President? Or Q's post that we're referencing.

BTW...#809 - #813 appeared in the past few minutes at: qanonmap.github.io...
(GitHub dynamically updates...like online sports scoreboards. No need to manually refresh)

edit on 2/22/2018 by carewemust because: Now up to #813.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The next set of docs is also about CIA using the press, and it's 1996. I am getting ready to dive into it.

I'll be glad when we get to 2015 thru Present. I want CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo EXPOSED.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Perhaps Clarence Leonard "Kelly" Johnson was multifaceted and details were never disclosed?

That is an intriguing line of thought. I wonder what might turn up?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Ankh...I'm not the person for this. Perhaps someone more familiar with the medium.
Thank you for the thought, though.

It's still a very good idea.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Q showed up in /qr 573 if someone wants to take a look.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
RE: #810 @ qanonmap.github.io...

Github search reveals that the term "SAP" is used 5 times by Q over the past few months, including tonight's #810. Did anyone ever define what "SAP" is? Sounds like computer hardware.

(I wish this forum had an advance search, because I feel bad asking a question that may have been answered months ago.)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think I've found the answer and it could be:
a) part of our required key to unlock more info from posts, or
b) part of a check that nothing needs to change in the process each time they catch or turn a black hat, or
c) part of a check that back hats do to check against being caught when committing repetitive sins

By definition it appears to be a check done each time you enter a repetitive task in programming (Loop invariant) to check that something hasn't gone wrong as described in this google books link:

Discrete Algorithmic Mathematics - coding Loop variant

Wiki Loop invariant

What's exciting...and curious...is that one must think like a programmer/coder to understand Q's thought process.
I think you're on to something with this idea. I just wish I had a deeper understanding of programming and all that it involves.
Sometimes I think my own brain acts in a manner polar opposite to that of a computer.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No I meant Q's drop with the spaces, then Trump's tweet with the 18 spaces before MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, is the time difference I'm asking about.

Q's drop was at around 2:30 in the am, and Trump's at 6:30.

Need to double check but it looks like we have a verification that the sceptics and naysayers can't get around, unless Q is across the pond or something like that.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This should help. SAP

Edit: I linked the wrong SAP. I just leave it up though. Sorry for the confusion. Insomnia is a slow and insidious killer.

edit on 22-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
RE: #810 @ qanonmap.github.io...

Github search reveals that the term "SAP" is used 5 times by Q over the past few months, including tonight's #810. Did anyone ever define what "SAP" is? Sounds like computer hardware.

(I wish this forum had an advance search, because I feel bad asking a question that may have been answered months ago.)

SAP
Special Access Program

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'll be glad when we get to 2015 thru Present. I want CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo EXPOSED.

Don't worry. WaPo is still featured in the more recent set of papers.

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join