It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Any thoughts on what "Intercept we provided" means?

Did they plant it? Was the guy working for Military Intelligence and they used him to trigger a security lockdown?

Also, the AG Sessions drop.....Trump tweeted about Sessions this morning.

Well, in SIGINT an "intercept" is something you managed to hear/receive that wasn't intended for you. So an intercept could be a radio signal, cell call, text, email, etc, etc that was gathered by surveillance. "We 'intercepted' a message sent to the Russian embassy", " Did you see the intercept from S2?", etc
I'm not sure about "lingo" specific to the secret service, but the rest seems to imply there was a legitimate threat acted upon.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: Ciphertext

HERE is Q's []

base Prelude, base Data.List

take n, applied to a list xs, returns the prefix of xs of length n, or xs itself if n > length xs:

> take 5 "Hello World!" == "Hello"
> take 3 [1,2,3,4,5] == [1,2,3]
> take 3 [1,2] == [1,2]
> take 3 [] == []
> take (-1) [1,2] == []
> take 0 [1,2] == []

It is an instance of the more general Data.List.genericTake, in which n may be of any integral type.

www.haskell.org...

Haskel is purely functional programming language. Those lines are examples of one function on different sets (or array) of data.

take 3 [1,2,3,4,5] == [1,2,3]
... is in programing usually written as:
take(3, [1,2,3,4,5]) = [1,2,3]
... and it means lets use function "take" with first argument "3" and second argument "[1,2,3,4,5]". First argument is number of elements to be taken from second argument. Second argument is set of numbers "[1,2,3,4,5]" hence result is set of first 3 elements of input set [1,2,3].

If you feed this function by empty set [], result is again set of zero elements []
take 3 [] == []

Is there any reason why you choose Haskel over other programming languages?

Only because I found similarities with elements in Q posts.

Square brackets are in many programming languages used to denote SET or ARRAY of elements:

MySet = [a, b, c]

Or it is used as positional denominater:

ABC[0] = A
ABC[1] = B
ABC[2] = C

There are hundreds of widely used programming languages/scripts.

It is goose chase

Thanks. I really appreciate your expertise in this area.
It's another language to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Re: "Think Mirrors"

Project Looking Glass | Time Lensing Technology Used to Look into the Past and Future

The Looking Glass technology was apparently used to look backward and forward in time, using the consciousness of an operator as a type of steering mechanism. The operator would sit in a chair that was apparently recovered from a downed extraterrestrial craft capable of interfacing with consciousness directly.

When the device was turned on, strong toroidal fields of energy cycled about a pouch of water at the center, which acted as a sort of resonator for in-streaming energies from the point of focus maintained by the operator. The data was collected and projected onto video monitors at incredible speeds, which later needed to be de-interlaced to reveal discernible images.

www.stillnessinthestorm.com...

Borderline SciFy...but fun to throw into the mix...as there appears to be some actual (early) clown involvement and basis in fact.
ALSO...DeepDream tech fits well with this idea.

(NOTE: Website name is 'Stillness In The Storm'.)
edit on 21-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It is probably right answer ...

Add ...
WIKI is appropriate platform (right answer) for our efforts. Sorry I lost reference to User who suggested it. All credits to her/him/it/whatever ..
edit on 21-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Did they plant it? Was the guy working for Military Intelligence and they used him to trigger a security lockdown?

They intercepted chatter - think NSA.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

That's what I think. That might have been an assassination attempt that was foiled.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
HiveMind vs HiveMentality ... mirrors

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Yeah. They busted him.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A secret password is given to the August Body to be used during the summer solstice. The testimonies of Dr. Felkin (leader of the Stella Matutina), can be used to corroborate that statement.

edit on 21-2-2018 by eisegesis because: R-R et AC

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis the wicked do not know satisfaction. they consume and consume until they wretch. I think we are witnessing the upper limit of their gluttonous capacity

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wow I cannot believe i have been missing all of this!! Great work, I've been researching Q since before Christmas, last time I came here people were kind of mocking the Qanon phenomenon. So I've been on various platforms following & researching for a while. I came back here to see if there were any opinions on what went down with the intercept of the driver with the gun & see youve been busy baking. Looking forward to going through all of the work here it looks very well organised too.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staycurious
Wow I cannot believe i have been missing all of this!! Great work, I've been researching Q since before Christmas, last time I came here people were kind of mocking the Qanon phenomenon. So I've been on various platforms following & researching for a while. I came back here to see if there were any opinions on what went down with the intercept of the driver with the gun & see youve been busy baking. Looking forward to going through all of the work here it looks very well organised too.

Welcome.
You need to stay.
Bring your thoughts and research.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 21-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I enlarged the fine print for everyone:

Disclaimer: All commands will be logged for possible later analysis and statistics. If you don't like this policy, please disconnect now!

gotta break out the "netbook" for this one..
But yea, peering? What a find TAT!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It depends on the need for the Big Ben peel.

For example, if the Queen died at 10 tonight, I fully expect it would ring non stop for an hour or so.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well looks like we were right once again. NTSB: Truck hit by GOP train was on tracks after warning

CROZET, Va. (AP) — Witnesses to a collision between a train carrying Republican congressmen and a garbage truck in rural Virginia have told investigators the truck entered the railroad crossing after safety gates came down.

A preliminary report on the Jan. 31 crash was issued Wednesday by the National Transportation Safety Board. The probable cause of the accident hasn’t yet been determined.

One trash company employee was killed, while the truck driver, another employee and several others were injured.

The report said data taken from the camera on the Amtrak train — carrying dozens of Republic lawmakers to an annual strategy retreat in West Virginia — showed that as the crossing came into view, the gates were down and the trash truck was on the crossing.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Shades of Harry Potter too where they used the mirror of a font of water to look into the past.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

New blood... Nom, nom, nom!

Yes please stay Staycurious as we all feed off each other here to reach a higher level of understanding.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It looks like someone has written a script (code) to search NSA servers in London and Central Africa. You need to enter a numeric IP address in the parameters box. There is a Q post with one in something like 52.100.10.?? )

Ping - allows you to check an ip4 address is in existence/use by basically sending a low level telecommunication test message to it and analysing if your receive a reply.

BGP - "Border Gateway Protocol = Cisco router routing protocol that allows you to specify which Internet Service Providers (ISPs) an IP address's data is allowed to be sent through (I think). For example NSA IP address would have BGP saying don't send this message to GCHQ through any Russian servers! (Would be useful to use on Awans' IP addresses!!!!)

Trace - this will give you a trace log of all the servers you go through to reach the IP address in your parameter (again I think)

ETA The warning is saying you are sending this as if you were a user of the NSA server, so it would likely be flagged to them pretty darn quick.

edit on 21-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo

edit on 21-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Why would this be available for the public?

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join