It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Skyfloating

Anderson Cooper I've noticed is looking increasingly frightened and disturbed and.. stoic or just unhappy and it's starting to age him fast.

If this Pedo story is true, the guilt, and the authorities closing in, could be taking their toll on Anderson Cooper.

www.puppetstringnews.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Something has occurred to me re: the Florida school shooter (I'm not going to call it "Parkland" as if it should have a single catchy name).

If a black op psyop with an anti-gun movement and November in mind, implicit in it's causation is also contained a threat (see Obama's tweet).

Therefore, I would imagine and predict that behind the scenes every effort is being made to find and defuse the next one who's probably being wound up even as we speak ie: already ID'd and targeted or on a list for targeting. Maybe he just picked up his new SSRI meds just today for all we know.

Obama's tweet: BUT, "we are not powerless" can also have a double-meaning when the word "we" is considered in different contexts. I also noted Trump's use of the word "but" shortly thereafter, but used properly ie: "But" should never be used to start a sentence. Same with And.

Think it through.. all the way. Who's interrogating the kid, which FBI officer? Is the kid talking and letting it all out including the instructions that he perceived himself to be getting via "auditory hallucination"? Are they checking in and around his house for any type of transmitter(s), questioning his doctor(s), the man who took him in, etc etc.
Or has it gone down the memory hole into the bowels of the FBI? I don't think so. Not with what's at stake..

No wonder Anderson Cooper is looking so nervous playing the role he's forced to play.. Edit: willingly and knowingly plays..

Very sad and pathetic.

Evil.

I sure hope the Trump administration is getting to the root of this, and in so doing working to prevent another such blacktop psyop designed to take Trump down using the blood of innocents..!

edit on 20-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: Ciphertext

HERE is Q's []

base Prelude, base Data.List

take n, applied to a list xs, returns the prefix of xs of length n, or xs itself if n > length xs:

> take 5 "Hello World!" == "Hello"
> take 3 [1,2,3,4,5] == [1,2,3]
> take 3 [1,2] == [1,2]
> take 3 [] == []
> take (-1) [1,2] == []
> take 0 [1,2] == []

It is an instance of the more general Data.List.genericTake, in which n may be of any integral type.

www.haskell.org...

Haskel is purely functional programming language. Those lines are examples of one function on different sets (or array) of data.

take 3 [1,2,3,4,5] == [1,2,3]
... is in programing usually written as:
take(3, [1,2,3,4,5]) = [1,2,3]
... and it means lets use function "take" with first argument "3" and second argument "[1,2,3,4,5]". First argument is number of elements to be taken from second argument. Second argument is set of numbers "[1,2,3,4,5]" hence result is set of first 3 elements of input set [1,2,3].

If you feed this function by empty set [], result is again set of zero elements []
take 3 [] == []

Is there any reason why you choose Haskel over other programming languages?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis

project stargate induction techniques when?

Now and forever ago.

Once you identify and learn how each piece moves, knowing when and where will require intimate knowledge of the player.

Under the Great Stammbaum
(shade of ignorance)

These branches tend to block our individual growth.

(for better or worse)

Unlock the picture below.

I'm not one for words, as you can tell.

edit on 21-2-2018 by eisegesis because: 1777

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen

This BBC article explains that it's undergoing a 4 year restoration and comes back into ringing for short important periods like New Years Eve.

FACTOID - bbc uses a strike of Big Ben before each headline news story on the main news.

FICTIONOID - there was an anecdote going round that Big Ben was used to torture Guy Fawkes who tried to blow up parliament in 1605. The story went that his testes were tied to the bell at 11:01 in the exact point where the clanger would hit the bell 12 times at midnight. (Big Ben wasn't built until 1859). I believe he was actually hung drawn and quartered.

Ok, well apparently it rang twelve times at noon on the day it was silenced for restoration. I know they ring it for special occasions, but is it twelve bongs every time?

It just stuck me (😜) as I was thinking about the bigBig Ben in the London photos the other night and my mind added in the drop of 0000, and I just wondered if maybe there was a connection there.

Military time used to be 2400 for midnight or 12. But computers use a 23hr clock, so now twelve is represented by 0000. Zero hour. A new beginning.

On a clock, twelve is always twelve. So I just wonder if it still reads 12:00. Which would also be 0000.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tigertatzen

We might also take a look into Jacoby Shaddix while we're at it.

He is still alive, but says he has struggled with many of the same demons as Bennington.

This adds more and the full interview.

Meanwhile, Bennington's wife blames a lifetime of mental health issues.

Thank you!! This is awesome!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thanks but no thanks. Not impressed.

-------------------------------------------------

Edit: Let me clarify, because your efforts seem good and well meaning.

The mirror of that portal is an opening for spirits, demons and poltergeists, and for some, once one get's attached, it doesn't let go, ever.

There's a catch in other words.

But your right that those branches get in the way of human liberty and growth and well being.

The juxtupostion without the appropriate warning isn't... what's the word, more than ethical, ecological.

In the duality there's a slippery slope, and the next moment the "adept" or initiate gets somewhere only to open up a portal to bad things.

Those gateways should be shut tight, not opened up. It's not the path to Godconsciousness or enlightenment with integrity and untouchability.

edit on 21-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thank you! That is a seriously cool idea. I'm going to ask around to some of my friends for ideas as well. How awesome if we could pull this off!!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ticketing system, chat, whatever.

I'm professional Linux admin. I can install dedicated VPS and setup various opensource ticketing/issue tracking (or any other) systems.

If we decide to use it, it is easy to migrate server from one VPS provider to other if we are kicked out. Cost of such server is $6/month. For good reasons I do not want to run it from my network past testing stages, but realtime mirror and backup in other location(s) are OK for me.

It may be ready in 32h (have some tasks in material world).

Domain name ... what about qmapping.info?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Just had a crazy thought.
What if the Mirror is what the super AI is for?
Maybe it is collecting all available data and running a real time simulator of earth and everything in it. And can play everything back and even predict into the future?
Google-able reality.

keep going...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Here's something that I've been pondering: DeepDreamv2[A] == Google DeepDream v 2nd Amendment?

What say you, Patriots?

Any chance that v2[A]] is part of a ciphertext?

> is used in ciphertext as well

www.haskell.org...

v2 is also a reference to the visual cortex of the human brain. Quite relevant.

Along with a number of other meanings..le Wiki, dear Morpheus.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
BTW Jan Amos Comenius, great pundit and last official bishop of pre-reformation protestant church "Unity of the Brethren" is father of Pansophie. No coincidences.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

v2 is also a reference to the visual cortex of the human brain. Quite relevant.

Along with a number of other meanings..le Wiki, dear Morpheus.

You might have nailed it.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Quick update - breaking.

Twitter just reduced the number of followers by at least 25% on almost, if not ALL Trump followers or people with right-leaning views.

Right across the board. Go check and report back and let's see how pervasive it is.

Interesting...

@Jack is freaking out!!!!

This is wonderful! The backlash is going to be YUGE!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Maybe it is collecting all available data and running a real time simulator of earth and everything in it. And can play everything back and even predict into the future?
Google-able reality.

Yes, and it is running on missing IBM BlueGene/P supercomputer. I was proposing this some 20 pages back. Your summary is perfect.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Here's something that I've been pondering: DeepDreamv2[A] == Google DeepDream v 2nd Amendment?

What say you, Patriots?

Any chance that v2[A]] is part of a ciphertext?

> is used in ciphertext as well

www.haskell.org...

So...in the English language, brackets are used to add extra clarifying information into a paragraph. Looking at the bracketed A from that perspective, I googled it. Interesting what I found, considering this is all being integrated with AI.

en.m.wikipedia.org...*_search_algorithm

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Amazing! Make the domain something catchy. Has Q-Files been used? Or maybe Q-Philes might be more appropriate. The Q-llective? 😜😜😜

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

Google-able reality.

Yes, and it is running on missing IBM BlueGene/P supercomputer. I was proposing this some 20 pages back. Your summary is perfect.

Could it be powerful enough to run neuro net type programs like the google dream program? For instance, could an AI like that interface and control programs like that, and eventually the subconscious of everyone who decided to use that technology?

How many people would readily submit to neural web interfacing if it meant they could access information just by thinking about it? If they could do everything via this network without having to stop what they're doing. I'm thinking a pretty disturbing number.

It wouldn't take long for everyone to become comfortable with such a thing. If there were an AI that could infiltrate such a network and control the perception and by proxy the reality of anyone who was plugged in, the access would already be there.

So could the programs like the google one be sort of a launching platform for a larger mind control technology? Could it be like installing software that can just get upgrades remotely patched in, like online games and such?

I mean...in the Matrix, you had to be plugged in to a neural web interface. The plug was just for added creep factor and to drive home the metaphor. It could actually be done through brain waves.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Quick update - breaking.

Twitter just reduced the number of followers by at least 25% on almost, if not ALL Trump followers or people with right-leaning views.

Right across the board. Go check and report back and let's see how pervasive it is.

Interesting...

Q is back!

Responded to this, this thing that @Jack has done!

Now he's in trouble! His CP consumption and knowing use of his platform will be in the data stream.

qanonmap.github.io...

edit on 21-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Quick update - breaking.

Interesting...

Q is back!

Responded to this, this thing that @Jack has done!

Now he's in trouble! His CP consumption and knowing use of his platform will be in the data stream.

qanonmap.github.io...

Oh well that is a relief.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join