It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis the wicked do not know satisfaction. they consume and consume until they wretch. I think we are witnessing the upper limit of their gluttonous capacity

The path that some are on is inherently destructive. Sustaining the body requires "stepping forward" twice and once back. If they're denied the forestep needed to avoid regressive karma, retribution will be swift. Putrefaction for the living, if you will, sustained by the virgin endocrine system and tincture.

edit on 21-2-2018 by eisegesis because: karmageddon

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe this is some of the code that the shadow Brokers have been auctioning off?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm not seeing the new crumbs on the board...

qanonmap.github.io...

That just me? Has it moved again? Thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It shouldn't be available through the NSA servers!!!

If you look at the list of servers available on the right hand side dropbox, it says they are NSA servers!

Most companies I.T./Comms departments will have a similar screen. It is used to get clues when a system goes down... "User in Italy says he can't get into Finance app - OK let's check if the server has gone down or if someone has dug through a cable in road works. If latter let's see where we can Re_route the network through until its fixed.

Unless this is a different "NSA" then it needs to be flagged to Anons/Q as it implies security has been breached, I think.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm taking it down. If still time.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sorry I am still trying to catch up! I see you were talking about Anderson Cooper and the first think that came to mind was the TV show called The Mole:

The Mole Wiki

-JT

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: strangernstrangeland
I'm not seeing the new crumbs on the board...

qanonmap.github.io...

That just me? Has it moved again? Thanks

www.thestoryofq.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Q,

If you're reading this, please tell me you folks are gonna do something about these millenials.

I own a restaurant, and they call off every single time I have a day off.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Thanks. Carry on.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Feb 18 drops are the last I'm seeing on the link you posted. Are you seeing the new ones?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Just open the page and wait for 30 seconds. It will update.

I'm wondering about the gun that was found on one of the drivers. Q says this, which I'm having a hard time understanding

The gun found by the USSS was an intercept we provided.
This is not a game.
Protect code went live.
Code signals clean.
We are moving up the timetable.
Q

the gun was an intercept or the finding of it by the USSS, as a test, or both?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Feb 18 drops are the last I'm seeing on the link you posted. Are you seeing the new ones?

They were up, I refreshed, now they're gone.

Strange. It's a brand new page. They must be working on it.

There are just too many of us, and that's a good sign.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm currently catching up on the David Hogg conspiracy and infinity apparently connected him to a organization with John Podesta on the board of directors. What are the odds... I'm so sick of this.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The plan to bring the gun was intercepted apparently . then brought to the attn of usss.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all?

Snow White of course.

Should we be digging in Grimm's Fairy Tales for clues? There's a ton of them, I was shocked.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Same here. Cant get any of them past 2/18. Weird

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just found some interesting research on the connection of big pharma and board members for all the disease control agencies and the missing children agencies around the world. Interesting theories...

steemit.com...@v4vapid/the-icmec-and-big-pharma-hiding-in-plain-sight-part-2

steemit.com...@v4vapid/the-icmec-and-big-pharma-hiding-in-plain-sight-part-2
edit on 21 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

steemit.com...@rebelskum/the-dark-side-of-the-international-centre-for-missing-and-exploited-children

edit on 21 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

Hmm links don't work you literally have to copy paste info to find the articles...not sure why. I can guess though!!
edit on 21 by tiredoflooking because: Trying to fix links...but cannot!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: strangernstrangeland

Same here. Cant get any of them past 2/18. Weird

When I go to qanonmap.github.io... the latest posts (thru 798 at this moment) load after about 30 seconds.

Can't have any "blockers" enabled on that site. They need to know where you are...and maybe other things.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Clocks and timing and "Tick-Tocks" are prevalent throughout Q's drops.

Also, news unlocks the map...or something like that. So, news articles that seem especially odd jump out at me these days, not just the regular political or current event happenings.

Today's article that jumped at me:

Jeff Bezos just revealed video of the massive 10,000-year clock being built inside a West Texas mountain

The clock is 500 feet tall and powered by the Earth's thermal cycles, Jeff Bezos said in a tweet Tuesday.

The clock has been in the works for nearly three decades, according to the post, and is designed to tick once a year.

The century hand advances once every 100 years, and the cuckoo comes out on the millennium.

"It's a special Clock, designed to be a symbol, an icon for long-term thinking," a blog post signed by Bezos says.

www.cnbc.com...
edit on 21-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I feel like this theory has been planted...for people to jump on and in turn be further discredited...just a hunch.

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join