It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

And another one drops.
Man, there is a lot of "misconduct" going around.

Theory: The Cabal used blackmail videos to keep CEOs and Celebrities in line. POTUS is now using them not to keep them in line but to get rid of the bad apples.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

That explanation quoted Colons (":") as ROOKS.

This ties in with my theory of punctuation marks in Qs post equating to CHESS PIECES.

I would have expected "#" to be castle/Rook (top down architectural view of castle tower). It would make more sense for the ":" to be KNIGHTS?

I wonder what other pieces are represented by...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Sean Adl-Tabatai is the guy behind Fakenewswire.

He has ties to David Icke.

Sean Adl-Tabatabai is the former webmaster of Davidicke.com, he is one half of Londons first Gay married couple, he is also the man behind the short lived ‘The Peoples Voice’ streaming TV station.

TPV was fronted by David Icke, however Sean Adl-Tabatabai was allegedly the man behind the operation, and as it turns out the man who controlled the £471,000 that was raised by public donations.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: WhatTheory

And another one drops.
Man, there is a lot of "misconduct" going around.

Theory: The Cabal used blackmail videos to keep CEOs and Celebrities in line. POTUS is now using them not to keep them in line but to get rid of the bad apples.

That is an interesting thought. I did not think of it like that.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There are definitely some strange connections and his dad is an ex-FBI agent. Since Q i delved even deeper into the abyss and i wouldn't put it past them to use crisis actors to push a certain agenda. Infinity is convinced that the CNN interview was staged and both participants got there cues through earpieces. I'm staying neutral for now but nothing is just coincidence when it comes to the evil that lurks in the shadows.

Fact is Trump hinted to the Liddle Kidz organization and sorry but i can't see anything good in that what they are supposed to be doing. It looks wrong. It sounds wrong and it feels wrong. Researching it resulted in me feeling pure unfiltered rage and it took me a while to calm down. The last time that happened was when i looked into the warehouse issue. Something is off with LK.

No worries i'll stay on course but please take my following advice as a friendly warning. If you can't handle it just stop and go back to lurking. If you're not careful it can easily destroy you. We are still only scratching at the surface of the iceberg and it gets much darker from there really fast.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Skyfloating

Sean Adl-Tabatai is the guy behind Fakenewswire.

He's done damage to David Icke, now he's doing damage to the Q Movement. I guess thats his purpose.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Fact is Trump hinted to the Liddle Kidz organization and sorry but i can't see anything good in that what they are supposed to be doing. It looks wrong. It sounds wrong and it feels wrong. Researching it resulted in me feeling pure unfiltered rage and it took me a while to calm down. The last time that happened was when i looked into the warehouse issue. Something is off with LK.

Liddlekiz is one of the best leads Q has ever posted. Not to mention that it gave me deeper insight into what kind of close-knit Community McLean Virginia is, with its CIA Headquarters, Gannet Headquarters, "Monarch Real Estate" and Businesses such as this one:

What an interesting little town that is.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Not to mention that it gave me deeper insight into what kind of close-knit Community McLean Virginia is, with its CIA Headquarters...

What an interesting little town that is.

And interestingly enough, The Awan Brothers were operating out
of McLean also. Car dealership....rental houses with loads of stolen
computer equipment from Congress no less. MmmHmmm...

It's one of those places that when your there you just "feel" things.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Are we implying that McLean is hardly cLean?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

D Hogg's mother is some kind VIP for CNN and even has DH and her daughter sitting at CNN news desk.

CNN VIP link

AND...

The March is under the cover of JP.

#itsonuspledge all over DH twitter page
edit on 3pm221America/ChicagoWed, 21 Feb 2018 17:08:34 -060008252018-02-21T17:08:34-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: Rosinitiate

True but he could have flipped since Q stated he was a liability.

That wouldn't make him a hero or a patriot. More like a weasel. But who knows maybe he was a double/triple agent masquerading as a tech geek. I think he was likely a computer genius CIA puppet.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and when it comes to news media it's indifferent than tv evening soap operas. What is actual truth could be even more different. Truth has been so perverted that we might not recognize it if we saw it.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I hope others are as disturbed by that possibility as I am. Thank you for being able to make sense of what I was trying to convey.

Think bigger. Something like Skynet in Terminator franchise but instead of robots from future imagine flesh and blood people, your neighbors, family. Literally Stepford wives as global project.

That's precisely the way I am thinking.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
HOT = HANDS ON TRAINING

Similar to standard training operations?

Nice!!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
Quick thought on how to organize solving the unanswered crumbs, what about a wiki?

But can't anyone who feels like it change a Wiki at any time? The content, I mean?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Oh I'm not saying he is a hero or patriot. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. I just think the theory has some plausible points.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm Facebook friends with one of their news anchors.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A piece with a 20 min video deconstructing the MSM narrative about Israel/Palestine. It shows how we get about half the picture of what's really going on using lots of CNN and BBC clips and reports. Among other things, it talks about how those sources only ever use what the Arabs say in English, never translate what they say in Arabic for us, in order to construct their stories.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Obama Justice Dept. was weaponized against Wisconsin's school voucher program too. They held it up for 6 years with an open legal complaint filed and driven by voucher opponents.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staycurious
Wow I cannot believe i have been missing all of this!! Great work, I've been researching Q since before Christmas, last time I came here people were kind of mocking the Qanon phenomenon. So I've been on various platforms following & researching for a while. I came back here to see if there were any opinions on what went down with the intercept of the driver with the gun & see youve been busy baking. Looking forward to going through all of the work here it looks very well organised too.

Please, stay for the rest of the party. We've been saving a seat for you!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all?

Snow White of course.

Should we be digging in Grimm's Fairy Tales for clues? There's a ton of them, I was shocked.

There are truths hidden by them literally everywhere in literature. So yes.

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join