It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That is brilliant.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The key variable to be decided is what platform the chatroom should be on. It could be something as simple as Whatsapp. However I can understand some people will want to preserve their privacy and should therefore tell what platforms they find acceptable. Floor is open for comment and views...

there was an epic thread when I joined ats where this idea was tried. it didn't really work out the way everyone thought it would. I'm not saying it couldn't work here but it would be tricky. the brainstorm happening here should not be divided imo.

ETA how in the heck could it be archived?

edit on 2/20/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: quote added

edit on 2/20/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: question added

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I am jazzed that someone else thinks it's a good idea. But I can definitely understand the privacy thing. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Great catch Tiger!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's possible. Wasn't there a point before where everyone thought Q was done and then he/it/they popped back up?

Perhaps we're currently experiencing...(Dare I say it?)..."Ten Days Of Darkness".

If "THE CLOCK IS ACTIVATED" @ 9:11 PM Feb. 18th.
...10 Days concludes @ 9:11 PM Feb. 28th. (LAST day of the month).

MARCH 1: Enter another Alice In Wonderland character...another Rabbit to follow...'The March Hare'.

Just a random thought..my brain...you know how it is. Isn't Big Ben stopped or something right now? If so, at a certain time? Big Ben seemed to feature prominently the other night, and I don't know why but it's nagging at my brain. And every mention of clocks brings an image into my head...I was there when I was nine years old.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I agree its a background task and shouldn't deflect us from spinning off each other on the matter at hand.

Just useful to have views to pick up in the future - these could be given to myself or Tiger via PMs.

edit on 20-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Amazon's Jeff Bezos has started building a 10,000 Year Clock.

“I want to build a clock that ticks once a year. The century hand advances once every 100 years, and the cuckoo comes out on the millennium. I want the cuckoo to come out every millennium for the next 10,000 years,” he wrote.

Building begins on Amazon's 10,000 year Clock

It will be 500 ft tall and is being built deep in a mountain in western Texas.

Bezos told Wired in 2011 that he thinks the clock will outlast the United States: “Over the lifetime of this clock, the United States won’t exist. Whole civilizations will rise and fall. New systems of government will be invented. You can’t imagine the world — no one can — that we’re trying to get this clock to pass through.”

Clock activated..Sort of. Probably not related to Q, but just picking up the Clock reference, so adding it. Building a 10,000 year clock deep in the mountains... People never cease to amaze me with the crazy ideas they come up with.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Great catch Tiger!

Thank you! I think revisiting older drops will reveal connections we may have missed before.

It has occurred to me that Q stopped posting for that reason. So we would go back and find anything we may have previously overlooked within that avalanche of information. He has said NUMEROUS times that we already have far more than we know. I think we're on the right track. Hell yes I do.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

This BBC article explains that it's undergoing a 4 year restoration and comes back into ringing for short important periods like New Years Eve.

FACTOID - bbc uses a strike of Big Ben before each headline news story on the main news.

FICTIONOID - there was an anecdote going round that Big Ben was used to torture Guy Fawkes who tried to blow up parliament in 1605. The story went that his testes were tied to the bell at 11:01 in the exact point where the clanger would hit the bell 12 times at midnight. (Big Ben wasn't built until 1859). I believe he was actually hung drawn and quartered.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

We might also take a look into Jacoby Shaddix while we're at it.

He is still alive, but says he has struggled with many of the same demons as Bennington.

This adds more and the full interview.

Meanwhile, Bennington's wife blames a lifetime of mental health issues.
edit on 20-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

9) The use of > at beginning, middle or end of sentences.

THIS was something I've always wondered about.
Traditionally it means 'GREATER THAN'.

I assumed the symbol has varying meanings depending on the context. In one of Q's posts he has CIA>NSA. I don't see him/her saying the CIA is greater than the NSA. Nor do I see it meaning that the CIA leads to NSA. In this usage, I immediately read it as CIA is larger than NSA. The term larger framing it as a David vs. Goliath type of situation. Or maybe my brain is just fried from trying to connect so many dots.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not going to be able to complete/make available a list of Qs Unanswered posts for 24 hours.

In the meantime I recommend using this spreadsheet link in the Q archive

Unfortunately its read only, which is why I wanted to build something we can offline ourselves.

It does give a LOT of info on the answers found to date though... with blanks where missing!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Brand Spanking New replacement for the q github page(s).

Hope we need to use it soon.

www.thestoryofq.com
edit on 20-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I think a thread might be difficult too, from a moderator perspective. I was thinking maybe a chat room type thing. I don't know much about these things, unfortunately. It was just a thought, as we all know the possibility of suddenly getting booted to 404 land appears to be quite real.

I wish we could have some kind of sub forum or something where we could have individual discussions going on each grouping of old Q drops. Maybe have designated people archiving each one in increments. Maybe somehow guests could view it anonymously or join in to provide input.

I don't know. What I'm suggesting might be silly. Just occurred to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaksterdam

I agree there will be contextual differences.

However, by going through the process of looking for patterns we may uncover something more - maybe part of the KEY that Q tells us to look for.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaksterdam

9) The use of > at beginning, middle or end of sentences.

THIS was something I've always wondered about.
Traditionally it means 'GREATER THAN'.

I assumed the symbol has varying meanings depending on the context. In one of Q's posts he has CIA>NSA. I don't see him/her saying the CIA is greater than the NSA. Nor do I see it meaning that the CIA leads to NSA. In this usage, I immediately read it as CIA is larger than NSA. The term larger framing it as a David vs. Goliath type of situation. Or maybe my brain is just fried from trying to connect so many dots.

I noticed that, as well. Found it disturbing.
In that context...it almost appears as if it represents an 'attack'...as in: Clowns attacking (>) NSA.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is a Q-uestion I don't really understand:

Why is everything 'really' made in China?

The word 'really' is in Quotation marks. Why?

If things are not made in China for cost saving, then what?

I guess Trump would say its to weaken the U.S.?

Maybe nothing to see here, dunno.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Woah! Someone put a bee in The Hill's bonnet!

This entire article simply roasts the Obama admin and Clinton campaign's failure to follow election law during the 2016 campaign ...

It concludes by saying that no one is more likely to blind and mislead American voters than their own government ...

Are we seeing some of the fruits of our labors filtering into the press?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Woah! Someone put a bee in The Hill's bonnet!

Good. Finally.

But again, it has to be published as an "Opinion Piece", whereas "Russian Collusion" stories are published as "News Reports".

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
HELPFUL
SUMMARY OF Q DROPS:
twitter.com...

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join